Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:44 am
The Main Characters

The Princess - Animeprincess_9400
For the longest time, the Princess has been adored by many for her sweet and innocent demeanor. She's known as the most kind and gentle in the lands, but in truth, this is not so. The "Gentle Genevieve" is only a public act. Instead, she's a spunky and slightly foul-mannered brat who dreams of being known for her might versus the steriotypical frailty of a princess. For lust of a different title, she persuaded her faithful familiar to take her place so that she(the real princess) could don a disguise and make a name for herself without anyone else being any the wiser until after her mighty deeds were done.

The Familiar - Aeirwen
The faithful magical familiar of the Princess has always been seen, but not heard by the Princess's side. She never wanted anything to do with her mistress's hairbrained scheme to escape the palace and make a name for herself as a peasant instead of a princess - but was somehow persuaded to take her place anyway. The King and Queen as well as the servants have been none the wiser, since the Princess's public face matches up almost perfectly with the familiar's own personality.

The Knight - Blaze1616
The first of the two fools to be tricked into travelling with the disguised princess. He's a valiant knight who dreams of rescuing princesses, eating middle-wage meals, rescuing princesses, taking the country's princess' hand in marriage, rescuing princesses, and more rescuing princesses. He seems to have a good heart, if poor sense of direction and thought. Constantly feuds with the Baron.

The Baron - Paradoxial Mouse
The seccond of the two fools to be tricked into travelling with the disguised Princess. He thinks himself to be a dastardly villain, and to make his mark, he wants to kidnap the most gentle princess in the land and force her to marry him - with the Kingly Rights he'd get being only part of the reward. His sense of direction is little better than the Knight's, but he can at least piece things together more quickly. He feuds often with Sir Valiant, especially over petty moral matters.

The Wicked Mage - Shiningdragon21
A wicked wizard who is as brilliant as he is powerful. With similar motivations to the Baron and Knight, he kidnaps the (Imposter)Princess in hopes of gaining rights to the Kingdom through marriage. Unlike the Baron and Knight, though, he's quick to figure out that the Imposter is - indeed - and imposter. He makes no mention of this, however, and instead uses her to lure out the three so that he may further his goals. To lure them out, he's announced his "wedding" that will be held in one year. Just as he suspected, the Princess does head out to rescue her poor familiar - but she also takes the Baron and Knight with her as back-up.

This is a Comedic RP (Remake of a Remake) based Very Loosely in pseudo-medieval times, with obvious romantic undertones. One of the main themes here will be that the actions of the three heroes, especially the Princess in particular, would have great consequences that would probably lead to even greater hilarity.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:35 pm
Rules

1. This is not a tragedy, nor is this meant to take itself seriously in the least. This is a comedy RP. Don't delve into the melodrama too hard, please.

2. You may join regardless of whether you are playing a main character or not, unlike the original version. However, I refuse to start this roleplay until all main roles are filled as well as at least three relevant OC's.

3. Don't godmod and don't try to go too overboard with the power. The only truly powerful character would be the Wicked Wizard, but even then, everyone has their weaknesses. After all, big baddies in adventure stories/RPGS always do.

4. If you cyber, your character will be removed or taken from your ownership and you will be banned from this roleplay as well as reported. It's against the ToS and we both know it. If you haven't read it, or at least hold a basic understanding of it, why are you even here?

5. Keep cursing to a minimum. Normally, I would gladly allow cursing to your hearts' content, but I want this to be light hearted and silly - not nitty gritty tough and urban.

6. PM me your profiles with the title being, An Adventure. It's simple and easy to remember.

7. I will reject your character immediately if I see that they are from any existing series or franchise. Even if the pic is not, the character itself must be your own.

8. No **'s for actions, use ""'s for speach(or alternate colors - your choice), and write in third person. Thank you.

9. If you do not post for four days and you are not waiting on someone and have not given proper notice, I will PM you. If you do not respond within three days after the warning PM, your character will be given to someone else until you return or reply.

10. Have fun!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:38 pm
Profile Template

[align=center][size=9][color=POST COLOR][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] At least three sentences.
[b]Themesong:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] If not
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Anime pic, please! Or at least a detailed description, for those who are uncomfortable using photobucket or cannot find/make a picture fitting the character appearance that they desire.[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm
Accepted Main Characters

Username: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Vivian
Race: Human // Magic-Bearing
Bio: Tired of feigning perfection and the responsibilities that came with her role, Genevieve had her familiar impersonate her whilst she went out for a couple-day breather. When she was promptly kidnapped, 'Vivian' decided to play the true compatriot and set off to rescue the dear princess from the wicked mage who took her. Vivian, though, has more than just her familiar's safety in heart when it comes to this adventure. She sees an opprotunity to 'proove herself', to strip away that perfect masquerade once and for all and to be accepted as the adventurous lady that she is.
Themesong:
Role: Princess
Other: Is actually princess Genevieve! Well, duh. Will rewite this when feeling more talented.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Paradoxial Mouse
Name: Lucian Lordimire
Race: Elven
Bio: Lucian was born to a fairly wealthy family. He is determined to capture the princess, whatever it takes, and to force her to marry him. After all, being a king has to have some perks. Sadly, he isn't exactly great with direction - he is often lost in the woods. He blames not having succeeded already on the fact that he keeps getting lost - the one thing he admits to fail at.
Themesong: Everybody Wants to Rule the World by Tears For Fears
Role: Baron Lordimire
Other: Has an ENORMOUS ego
Appearance: User Image

Username: Blaze1616
Name: Roran Floral
Race: Human
Bio: Born a peasant, raised a peasant, is a peasant. Roran's parents were bakers, simple as that, and though they hoped he'd take over once they got a bit older, Roran would have none of it. Since he was a boy Roran wanted to be a knight. Only, unlike most other boys whom dream of becoming a prince or a knight or a land owner, Roran never out grew his dream. Bullied as a child, Roran's dream quickly grew into a challenge, though he never gave up. Unfortunately for Roran, the royal guard needed people with better heads on their shoulders, and as such he was turned away. This hasn't stopped him though. Shortly after being removed from the castle doorstep (sobbing), Roran re-evaluated his dreams, spending many moments in deep thought. Then, twenty seconds later, he left town with nothing but the clothes on his back. Having found work here and there, he was able to afford a chest plate, shoulder plates, and arm protectors, as well as a dull sword. Now if only he could get some armor for his legs... Anyways, it was months later that he met Vivian.
Themesong: Captain Jack's Theme - Torchwood OST
Role: The Amazing and Princess Saving Knight!
Other: His current dream, other than rescuing a princess of any sort (it really doesn't matter what kind), is to have an epic theme song that will play when he rescues said damsel.
Appearance: Roran Floral

Username:Shiningdragon21
Name:Kaleanon Nightwisher
Gender:Are you so blind your unable to deduce that on your own or should I need to enlighten you to the presence of male genitalia on my body?
Race:Half Human/ Half Magi: Some would call such things a lich that has not lost it's body to the magical arts. Magi are extremely powerful beings who hold a human resemblance tho easily told by the lines on there body that look similar to tribal tattoo's and glow an eerie color depending on the style of magic it is strongest with. They are however physically weak in both constitution and there endurance making them useless when unable to cast a spell.
Bio:*Sighs* Where to begin in this boring story. Well if you can't tell by the lines I am a Magi born as a human was thru a mother. How quaint right well as all Half magi born this way our mother's life energy becomes our own and she usually does not survive the birthing process. Oh well, the rest of my life was cut and dry simply falling in a way into my current spot by those that believe magi to be evil. I have showed them simply how evil both they and human kind can be. What a bore it has become tho killing would be heroes with fire or cold. My recent working tho is quite a good one as the thoughts of becoming the king are far to appealing to pass up. Don't judge what I do or reason I do it for but think a halfling as king oh what fun could be had with the peasants of this kingdom.
Themesong:Your Betrayal
Role: Wicked Mage
Other:While not a physical fighter his magic prowess is second to none along with the spells at his disposal. Does at times enjoy the screams of burning heroes that try to vanquish him as something to help him get to sleep at night.
Appearance:User Image

Username: Aeirwen
Name: Azalea Truce
Race: Human/ Magic-Bearing
Bio: Orphaned at a young age, Azalea was taken to become Genevieve's familiar and practically grew up with her. Though Genevieve was always the adventurous one, despite her gentle and kind name, Azalea was always the more serious one, covering up for Genevieve when she disappeared, casting a spell to make others believe that she was the princess instead (though many mistake her as the princess anyways, having often disguise herself. The spell is mainly to trick the King and Queen...), or swapping their study books when Genevieve when her father was checking up on her Highness's studies. And now, to repent for her mistakes in assisting Genevieve snoop around her parents back, she has been kidnapped and is sadly waiting to be rescued since she knows Genevieve all too well...she sadly hopes...
Themesong: Panis Angelicus,Chloe Agnew's version
Role: The Familiar
Other: Magical? Or not so magical? Azalea didn't have much of a hand for magic, no matter how hard she tried. Especially when it came to the harmful ones, she often causes more harm than none. The only ones that practically works is her manipulation spells and healing spells and even sometimes blocking opposing magics. Now if anything was magical, it was her cooking skills and love for baking.
Appearance:
User Image

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:41 pm
Accepted "Other" Characters

Username: ReaperInBlack
Name: Aria (Just...Aria)
Race: Human
Bio: Aria was originally born rather wealthy. Her family was well known across the kingdom, her father being a baron married to a wealthy baroness. However, there was a scandal had brought her family so low that poverty was only an understatement. Both of her parents were cut off but they lived a happy life until they eventually both died rather early. Since she was thirteen, Aria had been thieving, and actually making quite a lavish living off of it.
Themesong: Shark In The Water//VV Brown
Role: OC Thief 
Other: Aria is a extremely good at thieving. Sometimes people would hire her to steal something back for them and things would be rather elaborate, other times it's as simple as stealing from the wealthy for food. It's all a living for her.
Appearance:Aria

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:44 pm
"Sister" Roleplays
In other words, roleplays written by myself or other members of this roleplay that need more love!

• A Castle's Thorns - Horror/Mystery // written by Animeprincess_9400 // hosted in Why Not?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:40 am
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm
(Join ppl. This RP was a great one on the original.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:19 pm
[no. Way. I can't believe it! Can..can you bring luci over?]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:25 pm
Paradoxial Mouse
[no. Way. I can't believe it! Can..can you bring luci over?]

{Certainly!}  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:27 am
{Now, all we need to start is two more semi-relevant extra characters!}

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 am
((I'll be making profiles on Friday. XP Most likely working for the evil wizard... Or some kind of witch. Either way, very low sanity level XP Have anything in mind, Shining~? ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items