Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Something has been puzzling me for a while. I am four fights away from completing the game and something about the second visit to the pride lands confuses me. From the first to the second visit was that all after the scene in the movie after Nala and Simba did the deed?

Because on the second visit to the pride lands, Simba was sad and Nala kept talking about the baby even though she didn't do it in the first visit, but I guess since we had to fight Scar the first visit the answer is yes.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm
About six years since I've played that game. I am so lost, I'm sorry.  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Yonakii

Rainbow Admirer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:52 pm
In the second visit Nala is pregnant. So yes, they did "the deed".  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:55 pm
Indeed Nala and Simba has done the deed, its like the before story of Kiara's birth, where Simba is afraid that's he's not good enough to be king cuz he's still tormented by Scar, to the Pride he's not ready but once u push him a bit he learns he is ready to take a stand <3 ***~love the game beat it on all difficulties :3 ~***  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:17 pm
Yunamii
Indeed Nala and Simba has done the deed, its like the before story of Kiara's birth, where Simba is afraid that's he's not good enough to be king cuz he's still tormented by Scar, to the Pride he's not ready but once u push him a bit he learns he is ready to take a stand <3 ***~love the game beat it on all difficulties :3 ~***

User Image

You beat the game? I am just four battles away from beating it, but I have stopped playing it since you can't save in between so I want to find the best time to do all of those battles at once.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

You beat the game? I am just four battles away from beating it, but I have stopped playing it since you can't save in between so I want to find the best time to do all of those battles at once.
where r u at right now  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

where r u at right now

User Image

Right now I am at the last save point and I have battle the final member of the organization.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:19 pm
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

where r u at right now

User Image

Right now I am at the last save point and I have battle the final member of the organization.

Ah yes u have Riku now, have him in ur party same with donald, make ur way through the 1st 2 with triangle, then distroy heartless till the charger is almost done stay near the left side cuz u need to switch to the other side by triangle again, repeat a few times then ur at a door with a sheild ... If I recall, distroy it, then u fight a guy in a chair, .... Careful of his counter attack it will knock u back a few feet, after u defeat him it will be u and riku on a small ship u have 3 comands, Drain, Lasser, Attack use them how u want and yes use all 3, the dragon type thing has attacks so be careful, after that u fight the guy in the chair, ..... Problem Donald isn't with u this time, his slash can send u flying but don't worry u can get back to him after a few mins of jumping, after all that guess what, (drum roll please) u fight the LEADER OF ORGANIZATION 13 his outfit is Ummm wow, and once again its only u and Riku, so watch the health  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 pm
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

where r u at right now

User Image

Ah yes u have Riku now, have him in ur party same with donald, make ur way through the 1st 2 with triangle, then distroy heartless till the charger is almost done stay near the left side cuz u need to switch to the other side by triangle again, repeat a few times then ur at a door with a sheild ... If I recall, distroy it, then u fight a guy in a chair, .... Careful of his counter attack it will knock u back a few feet, after u defeat him it will be u and riku on a small ship u have 3 comands, Drain, Lasser, Attack use them how u want and yes use all 3, the dragon type thing has attacks so be careful, after that u fight the guy in the chair, ..... Problem Donald isn't with u this time, his slash can send u flying but don't worry u can get back to him after a few mins of jumping, after all that guess what, (drum roll please) u fight the LEADER OF ORGANIZATION 13 his outfit is Ummm wow, and once again its only u and Riku, so watch the health

User Image

crying that's why I'm hesitantr about the fights. I read the walkthrough on IGN and some of the battles I don't have all of my teammates. I don't like Donald being in my team since he is always the first one to lose his health, but if his magic can help then I guess I can be bothered to heal his weak self. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 pm
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

where r u at right now

User Image

User Image

crying that's why I'm hesitantr about the fights. I read the walkthrough on IGN and some of the battles I don't have all of my teammates. I don't like Donald being in my team since he is always the first one to lose his health, but if his magic can help then I guess I can be bothered to heal his weak self. emotion_facepalm
go back to old levels and level him up and ur self up, he may die more but he heals u with magic  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:33 pm
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
where r u at right now

User Image

User Image

go back to old levels and level him up and ur self up, he may die more but he heals u with magic

User Image

That's true and I would love to visit the pride lands again, that's my favorite world.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:37 pm
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
where r u at right now

User Image

User Image

User Image

That's true and I would love to visit the pride lands again, that's my favorite world.
mine too, sora and his keyblade in his little cub mouth so cute, and his necklace ha epic how that don't change, and goodies is always a turtle .... Lol  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii
little aishi chan
Yunamii

User Image

User Image

mine too, sora and his keyblade in his little cub mouth so cute, and his necklace ha epic how that don't change, and goodies is always a turtle .... Lol

User Image

Oh my goodness I didn't even realize that. Goofy is a turtle in the Pride Lands and in Atlantica! And yet he can still keep up when Sora runs 4laugh

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff