Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:31 pm
Would anyone be up for a romance 1x1 with evil characters in a fantasy setting that start out as friends, or better yet strangers that gradually become friends and develop things from there? I want to do more of those. ('Specially because the former bit is all I ever do for 1x1s and the latter *the evil characters bit and friends bit* is something I want to do more.) I don't have any one specific full out plot in mind, but I've got plenty of small ideas that can be shaped and molded as we see fit to form one. (Or we could improvise. I like doing that with roleplays too.) My preffered genre is FANTASY, I don't like doing series based RP's, I always play female characters, and I personally preffer Hetero pairings. (I'm not against yuri/girlxgirl/whatever, though, assuming it's the right character and/or story for it.)

Would anyone be interested in that sort of thing? I can provide several examples of my roleplaying style and ability if any potential roleplay partners need the refference before bothering with something like that with me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm
(raises hand. I want to spread my RP ability out to 1x1's and get better equipped at being able to RP as multiple characters successfully when only having 1 partner in the RP.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 pm
Very well, Shining. ^.^ Is there any setting, genre, or theme that you'd like to try in particular? Any character archetype that you'd like to try?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 pm
Well if it's going to be fantasy I am going to prefer a ranged fighter preferably either a sniper based character or archer depending on the genre. Setting, Genre, or theme I can work with on the fly it all comes down to if you want it to be in the medieval time, more present day, or based in the future that will decide how my character is built from that. If you want them to be evil that I most defiantly can indeed do. ^_^.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:31 pm
I'm thinking a DnD-esque setting, just something simple that can be built up and expanded from there. It would certainly have medieval archetecture and perhaps even medieval style of dress, but that doesn't really have to limit anything. In other words, the sort of unspecified setting that I normally use in my roleplays would work just fine in my oppinion. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 pm
Sounds got to me and with it being a more DnD based thing I have a bit of idea's of things to work with in it. Magic wise and such.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm
Awesome! Mind sharing a few? :3

Also, don't know if they relate to this or not, but what should our character's long term goals (in universe) be? Like, any given ambitions they might have and the like?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:06 pm
Hmm well if it's in a DnD based game each character would likely be an adventurer of sorts with a cut and paste here past. Ideas that come to mind would be one's that would require the two to delve into different dungeon's/ruins searching for things to make a bit of coin or get themselves more recognized within the world. Along they way they may end up stumbling upon a group of cultist praising over an old magical tome that might lead them into something a bit deeper then both of them have gone before.

Nother idea is they work for a king who employs them for different mission based quests to help the man slowly whittle away at the neighboring kingdom until they can help to seize control of it completely where in the end they might betray the king that hired them and seize control of both kingdoms.

Nother idea is they are simply soldiers that are fighting on the front lines in a strange land when they get captured/seperated from the rest of there kinsmen and have to figure a way to make it back to there homelands without getting killed.
If you have any idea for a story outside of mine im open for it. Stories I am not that great at coming up with im better at coming up with characters then anything else.
Hmm ambitions really depends on the story to help single them out towards a goal of sorts or end.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm
I really like the second idea. :3 Bonus points if the King is notorious for "You have outlived your usefulness" moments, making for a bit of delicious irony in the end.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:17 pm
I just gave a few ideas for what it could be like. If you have anything else tho I would like to hear them. If not you already said the one you liked the most.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm
I don't really know. I was pondering 'steal your souls' deal with the devil sort of plotlines or something similar at first. Like a devil and a mutual friend or something, but I hadn't given it much real thought. Political ambitions and intruige are always fun, so anything involving that already has my attention. Insane characters or otherwise socipathic protagonists interest me too. I tend to think more about the characters I'd want to play and how I can incorperate them into a plot when I make a RP so I'm probably little better when it comes to the stories themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:33 pm
Well if you want the deal with the devil like thing how about a demonic pact in one of the RP's with my character offering something in exchange for the demon's partnership/powers/something or another that links that demon to the other for the continuation of the RP. If you wanted the whole steal your soul kinda thing. You could still have the story that you said you liked in that concept and the plotlines you wanted as well.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:58 pm
Sounds good. I like it~ :3 Anything else we need to discuss?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 pm
Up to you im just tossing stuff out to help in the creative process  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm
Before I get to work on the thread, let me ask one more thing:

Shall I post a full length story/intro bio like I would a group RP? Or should i just post up a skeleton for our characters and we go on from there?

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff