Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm
Yup. i gots more idea I'm probably not going to act on.

First up, Anime. No seriously, an rp that parodies anime. I kind of thought it to pay tribute to an old friend and his RP that glorifyed cheesy shonen fighting animes, so this one glorifies all of the cheesy cliches and archetype of anime. Like in someone's profile, they'd listed the cliche or archetype they'll be playing. Example, a female character could list themselves a tsundere (The girl who's kinda mean, but has a soft side.). Or a guy who lists themselves a bishi. (The despicably handsome boy who attracts all of the girls.) those things. It would be a comedy that just makes fun of all the stereotypes. No limits. So that means, if someone is already playing one role, someone can do the same. If I was running it though, I'd kill anyone who makes a damn mary-sue/marty-stu character. You know, the person is just so absolutely perfect and has no faults at all! That is the one archetype I would never allow.

The second idea is based on the game, MADWORLD. The excessively bloody Wii game that deserved more recognition. My idea was to recreate the game, but leave out any references to game, you know, characters from the game. Same story though. City in total lock down, society fights to survive in a bloody gladiator arena that is the city. That stuff. GORE. Plus it would be great for newbies. Since the game awards points for creative kills, I'd award players for describing their kill. People would get better at writing by going into detail. mrgreen ...possibly. People might still just be like, Shinji slits someone's throat. emotion_facepalm MISSION FAILED

So how does these ideas sound?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm
the anime one sounds hilarious but I've never heard of MADWORLD  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:27 pm
phantom_princess21
the anime one sounds hilarious but I've never heard of MADWORLD

HOLY s**t! SOMEONE COMMENTS! But yeah, just kind of a weird idea i had.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 pm
Well I've only made one rp but I'm gonna try to act on the anime one soon  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 pm
The Madworld one sounds interesting, but I've never even heard of the game before.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games