Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Be my master? (Yuri, reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa is a shy neko girl with no home. She was kept as a pet for years, and then abandoned when her owner found a neko girl that she thought was cuter. Ever since, she's been wandering around doing maid work to sustain herself, but nobody will take her in because they think she'd be too much of a hassle. Will you be the one to give her a home?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 am
May I?  

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 pm
AnmieNerdChick

It depends. How literate are you and how long and/or detailed are your responses?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 pm
HinaMisuto
AnmieNerdChick

It depends. How literate are you and how long and/or detailed are your responses?

I'm usually semi-literate with a paragraph or two but it depends on how much you post and I try to be as detailed as I can.  

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 pm
AnmieNerdChick

Okay, works for me. PM me anything you're curious about.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:51 am
User Image
Ashley is a optimistic woman who'a parents dying in a fire when she was young. So she lived with her aunt and her slaves in her mansion for many years until she finally died and left her mansion and money to Ashley. But she let the slaves go free so Ashley tried to live by herself. Until she found a little neko looking for a home and work so she decided to take her in.

AnmieNerdChick

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 am
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley walked down the hall of the mansion to the living room. She was wearing her favorite white dress with her blonde hair straightened and flowing behind her. Once in the living room Ashley sat down on the couch and turned on the t.v. She then looked around wondering where her new pet was at.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa was napping underneath the couch when Ashley came in. he sound of the television being turned on woke her up. Shiinosa had never liked the television; she found it loud, too bright, and utterly frightening. She opened her eyes and rubbed them sleepily, a little dazed and confused as to where she was. After a while she became fully awake and poked her head out from under the couch, realizing that her mistress must have been the one to turn on that evil machine. She looked up to see her mistress sitting on the couch , almost directly above where she had been napping. Realizing that her mistress must not know she was there, Shiinosa batted at her leg playfully, trying to get her attention. "Mistress, do you not see me-ow?" she inquired, her sentence ending in a meow like it usually did.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley looked down at Shiinosa as she felt something playing with her leg. "Oh no I didn't. I was wondering where you were though" She said then smiled a little and pet the young neko behind the ears. "How are you this morning?" She asked her pet nicely, she always liked to treat Shiinosa nice.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa purred as she was petted behind her ears. She loved being petted there; it felt very nice, like having your back scratched except so much better. She contemplated crawled out from under the couch, still wary of the television. In the end she simply crawled closer to where her mistress was, but stayed under the safety of the couch. She felt like nothing could get her from here. It was like her little kitty fort. She smiled up at Ashley. "I'm happy this morning mistress. I had quite a wonderful nap." She rubbed a bit of the drowsiness from her eyes, and blinked. The room was bright, so she must have been asleep for a while. It was probably close to noon by now. "How are you?" she inquired. What she really meant by that was, are you upset with me for sleeping instead of completing my duties as your maid and if not can I go back to sleep?'. Shiinosa wasn't necessarily lazy; she just really liked to take naps. Especially when the sun was at ti's highest point in the sky.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley smiled looking down at Shiinosa. "It's good to here that" she said as she continued to pet behind Shiinosa's ears. Then when she heard Shiinosa ask her how she was she kinda knew what she was trying to say "I'm feeling well. But how about you come out and finish what needs to be done. Then once your finished you can go back to sleep ok?" She asked smiling lightly at the young neko. "And if you do a good job I might give you a treat" She said wanting to motivate the neko knowing she liked to take naps around this time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
"Awwww. Mew." Shiinosa pouted. She didn't want to do work, but that was her job and her nice mistress asked her to, so she would do it. All she really had to do was sweep the floor, wash the dishes, clean the windows, and vacuum. Shiinosa hated the vacuum. It was loud and scary like a monster and it always tried to eat her tail. She was happy that she would be able to go back to sleep afterwards though. A nice nap on the sill of a newly cleaned window very much appealed to the neko girl. Her ears perked up at the mention of a treat. What kind of treat? Was it food? Was it a new toy? The possibilities were endless! She scrambled from under the couch excitedly, ready and willing to work for her treat. "Yes mistress! I will do my best, mew!" she purred, and ran off to go look for the broom so that she could begin her work. She hummed happily to herself as she found it and began sweeping, occasionally getting her tail caught under the bristles. She eventually wrapped her tail around her waist as she swept She finished in no time, and went on to start washing the dishes.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:41 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley laughed lightly when Shiinosa went from sad to excited so quickly. She then pet her head when she said she would do her best. "Good girl" Then after she saw that Shiinosa was working hard to sweep and wash the dishes she picked up her purse and walked towards the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes work hard ok" she said then walked out the door closing and locking it behind her before she left for the store. She came back a few minutes later with a bag in hand which had Shiinosa's treat in it. But she wanted to see how well Shiinosa did while she was gone before she would actually give it to the little neko.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa worked diligently when her mistress left, resisting the urge to go back under the couch and sleep. She scrubbed the dishes until they shined, then dried them all off and placed them in their designated cupboards. The windows were next on her list. She was fairly short, so she couldn't reach some of the higher windows. She just cleaned all of the ones that she could reach until the light shone through them clearly, then she used her agility to climb up and clean the others. Being part cat, she had no fear of heights, although she was a bit clumsy at times. Nevertheless she managed to clean each and every window without resting even once. The last thing to do was to vacuum. Shiinosa shuddered at the thought, but then she remembered her mistress's request and took a deep breath. She pulled the machine from the closet in which it stayed, plugged it in, and turned it on. At first everything was going well, and then her tail slipped beneath the destructive machine. "Nyaaa!!! Ow ow ow ow!!!" Shiinosa cried, trying to pull her tail out without breaking Ashley's vacuum. She hastily turned it off and attempted to free her tail. She was still struggling with this when her mistress opened the door and entered with a large bag. Shiinosa looked at her with tearful eyes from pain and embarrassment. "Mew?" she said uncertainly.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 am
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley walked around once smiling at Shiinosa's good job. Then she found Shiinosa with her tail in the vacuum. "Oh no!" She said then rushed over to the young neko. "Don't worry Shiinosa I'll get you out" She said then she lightly tugged on Shiinosa's tail, so that it wouldn't hurt her, until it finally came out. Once Shiinosa's tail was out of the vacuum Ashley looked at Shiinosa's tearful eyes and hugged her lightly trying to help her feel better. "Are you ok Shiinosa?" She asked knowing that it must have hurt to have her tail get stuck in the machine. "Well you don't have to clean anymore just go lay down and I'll bring you your treat" She said then pet behind Shiinosa's ear for a moment before going to the kitchen with her bag. she had gotten some ice cream for the young neko so she took out a bowl and started to put some ice cream in it. Once she was done she out the rest of the ice cream in the fridge and went back to Shiinosa. "Here you go" She said as she handed Shiinosa the bowl of ice cream

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff