Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am
Ello All! Random RP Time from you pal Zim. And I think I'll kick off my return with a nice rp about my current favorite anime:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 am
-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

===========================

This roleplay takes place in an 'alternate universe' version of Strike Witches. Meaning, none of the original cast is included. Every character roleplayed on this forum must be an OC. The setting is going to be still basically the same, with a few imagined locations included. Little of what is going to be done or included here is 'canon' in respect to the Strike Witches manga or anime series.

That said, this 'world' is set in the time of Season 1. There are new lands to be explored, and many more Neuroi Hives spitting out the strange alien enemy. All 'canon' Strike Witch squadrons are included, with the new members being your characters of course, and completel new Squadrons can be formed. You can be a mechanic, a healer, a sharpshooter, whatever! You know the Drill Soldiers! That's why no Rules are here! Subjects need to catch my eye! My two rules are tricky!
ALL CHARACTERS MUST BE FEMALE! I know male witches are mentioned in the books, but I just dont want them. Even male roleplayers must play ladies.
I WILL NOT ACCEPT PICTURE APPEARANCES UNLESS DRAWN BY SELF!
I know it's hard, but please just tell me what ya look like. I'll glady accept "Hair like THIS[insert pic link here] and Striker Unit looks like THIS[insert pic here]".

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:01 am

-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

In the year 1939, the world was attacked by a strange alien race known as the Neuroi. The Neuroi proceeded to take over chunks of the world, and began to steadily grow in power. Luckily, mankind has figured out a way to defeat them. Magic. Young women with magic potential were equipped with a new invention, the Striker Unit, which allows them to fly at incredible speeds, produce shields, and better combat the enemy forces.

A user of magic is a witch. There is only one group of male magic users, the Magi, in the known world, because there are so few of them. Warlocks are machines made to replicate witches, and are named after traditional male magic users. In the Otome-Tachi manga it is explained that the animal features of Witches are not inherent but the result of fusing with an animal spirit, which increases their inherent power.

Magic is a natural ability unique to Witches which manifests as a blue aura followed by the appearance of animal ears and tails. One exception is Mio's constantly glowing violet eye that she regulates with her eye-patch. Although physically taxing, control and technique can improve the expenditure of energy. Magic can be used for such things as healing, vastly enhancing strength and vision, and for stabilizing and enhancing weapons such as guns and swords.

In order to bring out their potential for use in battle, each Witch equips a unique machine onto their legs: the Striker Unit. With the Striker Unit equipped, they gain the ability to fly and their tapped magical potential provides the strength to utilize weapons far too heavy and powerful for a normal person. Also created is a defensive field that can protect the Witches from the Neuroi's miasma as well as other physical weaponry, making them humanity's trump card in the war.

Witches are trained on the basics of controlling their magic and using a Striker Unit in their birth region's military base. Afterwords, some join their birth nation's squadron, while others travel to other nations to join their's, or are asked to. There, they receive their own custom-made Striker Unit, designed around their magic proficiency, flying style and stature. They are also given a room at the JFW base.

A Witches Power begins to fade at 19-20 [meaning all characters will be 15-+, yep jailbait]

Now in the year 1944, the call has gone out. With the Neuroi being spread all around the world, more witches are needed to combat them. The government has formed many new witch squadrons, and mercenary witches are putting themselves up for hire. Factions are being formed amongst the chaos, though they are all mainly focused on the same thing; wiping out the Neuroi. Still.. infighting is happening. Cunning people are taking advantage of the war to scoop up land or take out political leaders, though this is all kept under wraps from the general public.

A false peace keeps the people in check, mostly ignorant within their countries, thinking that all is well. Little do they know, the darkness is growing, both inside and outside of their nations.

Will the witches be able to use their power to protect everyone, or will they ultimately fail and the world be destroyed? Only time will tell.

"Put Your bags over there ladies! It's time to make your way to the main hall and introduce yourselves!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 am

-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

"As you ladies can see, We've all joined together for something that we hoped would never unite us. An enemy far greater than ourselves..."

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 am
-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

[Right now, only the 501st JFW is available]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 am
-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

"Ladies! Stand at attention and introduce yourself in order!"

Name: (Username )

Character's name: (First, Middle, Last)

Character's nickname: (If possible)

Orientation:

Familiar: (Animal features, Dog, Cat, Seagull, Fox, etc)

Weapons:

Family, ethnicity:

Diction, accent, etc: (Your character must speak Britannian [English], at least a little bit. Accents may vary and additional languages allowed.)

Appearence: (In addition to picture)

History:

Marital Status: (Single, in a relationship, married, etc)

Relationships: (With family, friends, lovers)

Religion:

Personality:

Fears:

Character flaws:

Character strengths:

Taste in books, music, etc.:

Food preferences:

Talents:

Interesting Facts:

Magic Ability: (Such as Perrine's 'Tonnerre' or Miyafuji's 'Healing Magic'. Night Witches have another power in addition to their 'Magic Antenna'.)

Pictures: (For all "Hair like this" links.)

ACCEPTED WITCHES

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 am

-Setting-
-Plot-
-Events-
-Groups-
-Characters-
-Other-

If someone could make the Character banner pic a bit smaller I'd be delighted.

Also, NOW ACCEPTING WITCHES! PM With questions, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:13 am
Bampu.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash