Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Book Smarts V.S. Street Smarts. (needs street smart guy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:04 pm
What is book smarts? Well it is when a person is generally good in school but doesn't know what a lot of the slang names for things are like being "baked" is just your high. Street smarts is when you know a lot about how to defend yourself, you know a lot of the slang terms for drugs and stuff like that.

Amy is a smart young girl, she passes all her classes with straight A's. She has never once failed a class, and never plans on it. Little does she know she is going to fail the one test that matters, how to run from danger. This girl has been sheltered her entire life and knows little of what the world is like now, the past is different than the present. When Amy was sent to the store to get things for her mother who had fallen ill, she ends up running in to some guys from her school who are not that smart. Sadly she ends up being tricked by them to give them money and they said they would pay her back soon. A few days go by and her mother gets better and she starts to like going out so she asks to go out more. This is when the guys pay her back, they apologized saying that they didn't have the money but they made her some brownies but she had to go to their place to get them. She ended up going and had a brownie or two, she cant remember. Turns out the boys laced it and videotaped Amy being stupid saying she was hearing and seeing things that where not there. Amy went home that night and fell asleep only to wake up the next morning tired as ever. All day she kept falling asleep in her classes, the boys laughing at her all day and the fact she had not figured it out yet. Will the only nice guy in the group tell her or will he just sit back and watch her get picked on. Will he help her get street smart and she help him get book smart? Lets see!

Amy Lynn
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:42 pm
User Image
Alex Walker

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:53 pm
Vincent Hammond

((Yay! I have been waiting for a while and i kinda forgot about this lol))

User Image

"Amy, baby girl, get up. It's time to go to school" the girls mother said, sitting on the bed next to her sleeping daughter. "Five more minutes" she mumbled, covering her head with a pillow. "No, now come on and get dressed" Miss Lynn reluctantly crawled out of her bed and stumbled over to her dresser, grabbing an outfit and getting it on before running a brush through her short, tangled hair. The child stumbled down the stairs and into the kitchen, having a glass of water before starting her short walk to the school. Class had yet to start and she sat in the seat she always sat at in her first hour, still tired.
Class starts and several minutes go past before the teacher hollers at Amy to lift her head up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:26 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

(lol. Its ok. I sometimes go into past pages to find rps.)
Alex slept in a his usual day started off. He woke up around 8 getting breakfast and plainly walked to school. As he got to school and saw some guys hiding as they smoked. Alex heard them talking about how they tricked a girl to have some special food. He walked over to hear the story. Once he heard it Alex beat them up and went to class. He saw the girl and sighed. He grabbed her by the arm and led her to the nurses office because he knew the nurse was out for a smoke.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy shot the boy a look as she was dragged out of the class. "Hey, what are you doing?!" she hollered at him as she tried to get out of his grasp. "Let me go." she grumbled as she jerked her arm away again but failed to get out of his grasp once again. "Who are you!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed as they got to the nurses office. He closed the door behind her locking it. "Look my name's Alex. Now is it true yesterday you ate some brownies and today you feel different than you normally would?" he asked going over to the cabnets looking around.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:15 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked at him confused "What are you talking about, I'm just tired" she turned "I'm going back to class if you don't mind" not realizing he had locked it she turned the handle but it didn't move and she walked into the door, stumbling back slightly, rubbing her head "Ouch"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed watching her. "look the brownies you ate from the guys that owed you some money had put drugs in them. Plus they took a video of you while you were drugged. Don't worry because i taught those guys a good lesson and as an added bonus. . ." Alex tossed two phones at her feet. "Those phones have the only videos of you drugged. . . I made sure." he said as he grabbed some medicine. "here take two of these and you'll be back to yourself in about 15 minutes." he said sitting down.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 pm
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked at him, "I would never fall for that, I am quite intelligent and know to stay away from drugs" she looked at the pills he was trying to hand her, "Why would I take pills from someone i just met?" she asked glairing at him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed getting up grabbing one of the phones and flipping it open to the videos. "So than tell me that this isn't you." he said showing her the video that was on it. Once the video was over he deleted it from the phone. "Look your what i call a book worm were as i'm just an alley cat. You know a lot from classes and i learn from what happens to me and around me." he put the pills in her hands. "I don't care if you don't listen to me but take advice from a well experienced person in this matter."  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:15 am
Vincent Hammond

Amy's eyes open wide when she saw the video and covered her mouth. "Oh god"she mumbled and looked down. With a small sigh she took the pills and got a small glass of water and drank it with the pills.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex watched her. He led her to a bed and laid her down. "just lay here and relax. I have to go talk to some people to double check on wheather or not those guys have more videos." He said getting up.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 am
Vincent Hammond

Amy looked at him when he told her to la down and relax. Sighing she did as he said, "Why do you care?" she asked looking at him "I'm a stranger to you"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 am
the broken emo girl 16
Vincent Hammond

Alex sighed and pat her head. "look i can tell that your not the kind of person to take drugs freely. . . You seem like some rich secluded type. But i couldnt just let some random dirt bag have his fun while you were in a daze. Any ways see ya. I'll lock the door on my way out so you can relax." he said leaving and locking the door again.  

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Luna Love 1995

Hallowed Millionaire

8,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:24 am
Vincent Hammond

Amy stuck her tong out at him as he walked out, she laid down and closed her eyes, falling asleep really quick  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff