Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage Monument Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:04 am
The Hokage Monument, Hokage Mountain or the Hokage Rock is the most representative trait of Konohagakure. It is a mountain that has had the faces of all the Hokage carved into the stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked on top of the monument sitting on the head of the last Hokage. His own head and face was directly to the left of him. But he enjoyed this spot better looking over the area and what would soon become the housing for the Yuki citizens."So what do you think, Sensei...have I done alright?"He took a swig of his sake and looked up at the sky. A hatsuyuki could rose up and expanded into the clouds. Soon there would be a light snowfall around the monument but the wind blew it all to the fields and forest of Konoha.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis was sitting there drinking when his secretary appeared behind him."The ramen place called, they say Shikatsu has passed out at your table."Noctis sighed and made a clone to go get him.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 am
User Image
ϓamato Дkane.......The Senju Clan Tree-Witch

...... ..... .......... ...................

Akane sighed deeply, piece of tatty paper in her hand and a seriously annoyed look on her face. She had had enough with her last mission. Enough to put her off animals for the pets of her life (walking two tosainu dogs the size of bulls), but now she had to find some blasted cat or other.

Looking at the picture in her hand about the animal, Akane sighed again.

"There are at least a million grey cats," she muttered to herself, wondering why she accepted this mission. "That nice old man at the market said he had seen it here." She sighed for a third time. "Possibly mistaking his cataracts for the cat." she snorted.

Hands on hips, Akane walked around the monument, long brown hair tailing out behind her with its usual assortment of flowers entangles in it. Innocently fiddling with a lock of this, Akane's eyes minutely scanned the immediate area searching for the elusive feline.

"I don't even understand why anyone would be worried about a cat," she griped to no one as she circled like a hawk, "I mean, it's not like they don't know how to look after themselves, and they have a good sense of direction and can always find their way home. This is so stupid!"

(CURRENT MISSION)->
Title: Catch the Cat
Information: A cat with a distinct feature is on the loose! After receiving information on the cat's distinct feature (from kage or npc client), look around till you find him and then return to the client.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

POST 01

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:50 am
User Image

"This is so stupid!" Akane griped again, sniffing indignantly.

She then caught a flash of grey in the corner of her eye. As she did, Akane did not immediately jump in that direction and go running headlong into numerous bushes and hedges that would rip up not only her clothes but her clothes as well. Oh, no, she calmly walked over to the other side of the hedge.

It was here she dived into the bushes and made a grab for the feline....

"KYAH!!!" she screeched, as she got clawed.....by a rabbit.

Climbing out of the bush with no little difficulty, Akane cussed under her breath, and arranged her clothes, hoping no one saw her. Being directly related to the first Hokage meant there was a certain strain on her to keep to a specific ideal she had imagine people should see the Hokage's niece as....at any rate....her older bothers should not be dishonoured by their little sister's behaviour, she felt. And this went doubly for her cousins.

(CURRENT MISSION)->
Information: A cat with a distinct feature is on the loose! After receiving information on the cat's distinct feature (from kage or npc client), look around till you find him and then return to the client.

POST 02

{{MOKUTON USER}}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:07 pm
User Image

Disgusted with herself, Akane tried to pull the knots and twigs from her hair and did her best to make her clothes look more presentable. There were times when she had no idea why she had forced her parents into letting her become a ninja, she really did not. After all, as an the niece of the First Hokage, and a full member of the Seiji family, Akane was 'expendable', as she generally thought of her position. By this, she meant that she was female, and of close enough to the main family to be a good leverage tool between other clans, but not so close that they would really miss her, as she was not a daughter of the great man himself.

Akane rubbed a scar on her neck.

What all this meant was basically that there was no point in her harbouring any dreams of what she wanted, no point in making friends, in fact, as at the first available opportunity her family 'would get rid of her', when the 'highest bidder' appeared.

Akane generally avoided thinking about this, but there were times when she was so under the weather that these depressing thoughts that had been pressing her soul and weighing heavily in the back of her mind bubbled up and frothed in her head.

This generally made her 'snappy' as her mother had called it.

"Damn it." she said quietly under her breath. "Stupid rabbit. What the blazes is a freaking rabbit doing in here anyways?"

As she was about to leave, a big, fat grey cat trotted up to her and almost tripped her up. Looking down, Akane saw the collar and the silver tag that proclaimed this animal to be 'Mr Tinkles', as if that was something to be proud of.

Akane felt sorry for the feline. Why did people have to force their own viewpoint on others without their permission? She had no idea, but was getting rather sick of it.

Picking up the cat and making a face at the weight of him, Akane trotted back into town to return him to his owner. The cat purred all the way.

(CURRENT MISSION)->

POST 03

{{MOKUTON USER}}

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 pm

User Image
Konoha |||| Chakra 200 |||| Genin

Izumi walked by the Hokage Monument and stopped to take some time to look at it. It had been about two years since she had last seen it. It had been two years since she had last been in her home village. She had been away recovering but now she was back to continue on her journey as a shinobi. Lifting her arms up she stretched a bit. "Well... guess I'm home.." If all went well she planned on having her headband again by the end of the day.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
Kaon sat alone sitting on the edge of the cliff watching the sun as she heard someone approach. She brushed her hair back smiling and said," Hi there. Are you waiting for someone too?" Her face was a pure innocent smile as she looked the purple haired woman over.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:45 pm

User Image

Izumi wasn't expecting to be spoken too, much less by a child. "Oh no. I'm just taking in the sight. I'm actually just making my way to the Kage's office." She said calmly to the child while smiling softly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm
User Image
Kaon continued to smile as she replied," Ok bye bye pretty lady" She turned her attention back to the sunset as she began to hum to herself.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:57 pm

User Image

"Pretty?" Izumi chuckled. "You really think so? Well..." She smiled brightly up at the girl. "I bet when you are all grown up you'll be prettier then myself." If the girl had been a little older she may have thrown in a "good thing i dont have the competition" kind of joke but she figured the girl wouldn't quite get it. "And you? What are you doing up here all by yourself? Isn't it getting late?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
Koan stood up slowly wobbling a bit from having sat down so long. She stood straight up and said," Thank you, daddy always tells me that." When she asked why she was out here so late she clapped her hands cutely in front of her and said," I am waiting on daddy to get back. Hes a san- sa- sannin." She struggled a bit with the ranking still only an academy student but continued to smile none the less.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:33 pm

User Image

"Oh wow. A sannin? That is impressive. I'll make sure to treat you real special just to stay on his good side." She winked playfully at the girl. Izumi of course pictured this said sannin to be in his good 40's or something. "Well then. I guess you should keep waiting if you were told to do so."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image
Kaon giggled a bit and said," Thank you. Daddy calls me his Uchiha princess." She spun around in place quickly before stopping back where she was and said," Daddy is an Uchiha so people dont bother me that much. HEY if your going to the office and I go with you pretty lady?"  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:44 pm

User Image

"Oh that is even deadlier. I don't blame them." Uchihas were not her favorite bunch due to their genjutsu. She had a hard time trusting genjutsu users. "Yes you may as long as it isn't going to get you in trouble." With that she would begin to make her way to the office assuming the girl followed.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff