Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 v 1] Valkyrie Ahoy! (Dakota/Hel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:41 am
Dakota had gotten stuck on watch duty and was aimlessly searching the rooms for FEAR. By searching, he was sitting in one of the rooms in the middle with a spread of the latest sports illustrated...which just happened to be Swimsuit edition while sipping on a Dr. Pepper and munching on a bag of chips.

He took watch duty very srsly.

Dakota: 50/50
Damage:
Charge: /3 (Y2 swift strikes, Y3 Barrier)

Status effect: Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE HAS NO MODIFIER (ie: you don't need to subtract -6 )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:13 am
Hel, on the other hand, was here for serious business, and serious business meant kicking some Hunter a**, especially after what they did to Mitsu.

The wingless valkyrie was prowling from room to room with determined and confident strides, her spear out and ready to go. The ghoul stopped though, as she silently strode into one room, one room that happened to be occupied. Her lips pulled into a wide grin. That coat…so blaringly obvious…and what was even better was that he seemed to be busy. Big mistake. With impressive stealth and speed for a ghoul like herself, Hel quickly closed the distance between herself and the Hunter, looming up behind him.

Oi.” The ghoul then brought up her foot and pressed it against his back, looking to push him forward and down.  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:47 am
yeah yeah yeah, When wasn't there FEAR in this please.

And on him it was when he felt a steel foot press down on his back, his body being pushed forward.

It was followed by a sweet lilt of a female voice. Sweet, company.

"You know any other day, I would be taking this as a Kinky come on to me. But I'm guessing your a student and looking for more then flirting with a hunter." Dakota slid out from under foot, magazine and dr. pepper abandoned as he rolled up and out of the foot.

Once he was standing at his full height, with Chama flaring in his hand, He gave the valkyrie the once over before smiling.

"Well hello though my dark little chocolate kiss. What's your name babe?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:56 am
Oooh…this was another tall b*****d. Hel seemed to be running into those a lot…not only was he tall, he apparently had quite the outgoing personality. This would be fun, Hel could tell that much already, and Hel always did like having a good time.

One hand rest on a hip while she held her spear outstretched, and a grin pulled at her lips. “Your assumptions would be correct, and do not flatter yourself. I am not here to flirt. I am here to paint these walls with your blood.” She uttered it as naturally as if she was conversing about the weather outside. “Ha!” She barked out a bit of a laugh. Your chocolate kiss? Such a bold claim! The name is Hel.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 am
He rubbed his head in though, the grin still there.

"That's a shame, I like to flirt. Its a good past time, Really gets you in the mood for things. You know, Battling, Sex, Eating, Life. Whatever." Dakota grimaced at the image of the walls covered in blood, "I'd think that would be a horrible paint job idea babe, Blood doesn't go well with all these things. Plus it would be a waste okay. I'm in my prime...still need my blood."

"Okay not mine but still. Wait did you say your name was Hel? Your a reaper?" He waited, "Your the girl who kicked Otto so hard in the balls he was in the infirmary..." He instinctevly cupped himself and winced. "Steel toed boots right?" Augh this was horrible, of all the students to face, couldn't he get one without a agenda against the male anatomy?

"Well since neither of us want to wait around, how about we start this gig." Please don't kick him in the balls.

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 am
Well, Hunter, I can give you that. Flirting does indeed enrich those activities.” Her grin stayed on her lips. “Oh? I think the dark red of your blood would bring quite a bit of ah…life to this room…it would make me happy, that is for certain. If you do not want me to paint the walls, then stop me. It is that simple!”

As the Moon Hunter then seemed to recognize her, a brow rose curiously. Huh…she didn’t know this one though—Oh! She had only nailed on hunter in the nuts so far, and the ghoul laughed, wickedly. “Yes, I am Hel, and yes, I am a reaper. Oh, that punk who wears the sock on his head? HA! He is talking about me, huh? That is wonderful~” The ghoul purred, and she angled her spear down and tapped the blade against the tips of her boots, a metallic ring echoing off of them. Steel toed boots indeed.

Agreed.” Hel replied, readying her spear. "Not going to give me your name, huh?"  

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 pm
"Of course, its my way of- Whoa Whoa whoa babe. BABE. You gotta learn to curb that bloodlust, Like...really? Isn't this place ALIVE enough!?!?" Dakota cringed as the house literally groaned at response, the room shook in anticipation for their battle.

Chama flared at the challenge though as Dakota's eyes turn to a squint. "that punk happens to be a good friend. I guess though since your a nut crusher, I don't have to hold back in this fight." Dakota rocked his hand back and forth.

Chama was up as he lunged forward, "name's Dakota. guess you should know who'll be impaling you." And with that Chama was stabbed at the girl. it was then he realized that she had a huge rack on closer inspection. Nice.

Dakota: 50/50
Damage: 9
Charge: 1/3

Status effect: No Modifier...Awesome :'D

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:26 pm
This Hunter was funny. Babe, really? The ghoul just shook her head, amused, but her grin widened as the Haunted House groaned in response. “Ha! See! It is in agreement~”

A good friend, huh? Avenge him then! If you truly are his comrade, maybe I will bestow upon you the same experience then, ya? Nothing like appreciating and sympathizing with a friend than going through the same things they have! Whether I was a nut crusher or not, I would not expect you to hold back either way. It would be a waste of my time.” The ghoul tensed as Dakota lunged in and stabbed his weapon, her shield taking the brunt, and she grunted lightly. Huh. The room did seem more geared towards battle this time around…

She liked it.

The reaper back flipped to put some distance between her and the Hunter, landed on her feet with ease as she then swung her spear around in a wide arc at the young man.

HP: 41/50
DMG: 11

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:32 am
"Okay I think this house is in agreement with anything that goes on in it. There's a reason they call it the HAUNTED house. This place gives me the creeps every time I come in." Another groan from the house earned a scowl from the Hunter. "I'm trying to battle the dark babe, not the whole ******** house. Man I don't get pain enough to do this..."

Her wide arc scraped on his shield, causing the hunter to scowl. Her attacks seemed so...powerful. Like they were both powered by the room? SRSLY MAN.

"I would really enjoy the aspective of IGNORANCE IS BLISS, Thanks babe though for the offer. I think hearing about it already crushed my balls in fear." No really, he really really hoped she didn't get him with those nasty boots...or he would be severely pissed off...and nutless.

He lunged again, Chama flaring as he shot the flames at the reaper. Usually he would be reserved about it but...She was a Halloween creature after all.

NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Dakota: 39/50
Damage: 7
Charge: 2/3

Lucyal
I have a feeling Dakota is going to get his a** whooped

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:34 am
Hel just laughed, because this Hunter was very amusing. The grin she was sporting wasn’t very promising, though it lessened as his weapon shot flames out at her. The ghoul threw up her arm protectively, luckily her shield taking the brunt again. Hmm. That wasn’t as bad as she had expected it to be…

Her grin widened.

Taking advantage of how close he was to her, Hel pulled back her leg and then swung it forward, looking like she was about to nail Dakota right between the legs, but feigned the attack at the last moment, just to scare him. Instead, she brought her knee up and pounded it right into his gut.

HP: 34/50
DMG: 14

Nyxtsuki Moon
: ' D

Lucyal
Crew

Pixie Nyxie rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 am
Dakota wouldn't lie. For the briefest moment when he saw her leg come up and aiming for between his legs, he's legs felt like jelly and there his life of sexual activities ended because he had been gelded by a female reaper because of his stupid hunter life.

HE WAS STILL YOUNG AND STILL HAD ALOT OF SEXING TO DO!!!!

When it hit his gut instead he thanked god for his mercy before rolling away from the reaper.

"Oh god thank you for letting me not get kicked in the balls. Thank you god." Chama seemed to insist that maybe if he hadn't been hitting on the ghoul...

Dakota though was up, rubbing his stomach as he attacked again. "I'll get you back for that you ball crushing heathen..." and for scaring him, somewhere a reaper was born with powerful ball crushing abilities. Besides Hel.

Dakota: 25/50
Damage: 12
Charge: 3/3

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 am
-ROLLING-  

Lucyal
Crew

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out