Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Contract of a Lifetime ((Me & Praveena)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 pm
Meet Zarin. Now, Zarin used to be a normal boy, till he accidentally opened a sealed vault that his ancestors sealed and releasing a demon in his town. Not only that, but Zarin had formed a contract with the same demon and her name is ____. Now meet ____. She seems to hate Zarin and his ancestors for sealing her away. Another reason for her hatred is that since Zarin released her and formed a contract with her, she can't move very far from him before running into a barrier. The only way that ____ can regain her powers is if Zarin dies or if he decides to revoke the contract. How will this play out?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:52 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm
Name: Praveena St.Clair
Bio: She was locked into a sealed vault by the Carter family after she lost control of her powers and nearly massacred an entire kingdom. Now, she's finally been released from the vault, but she had to form a contract with a descendant of the people who locked her away. Not the ideal situation for her to be in...no freedom...she has to be around him all of the time.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

((Thanks for Joining! I'll start us off))

Zarin was in the kitchen making breakfast. It had been a month or so since Zarin had first released Praveena from the vault, and it was still tough since she still hated him.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:10 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena walked in through the back door, which wasn't unusual for her. She usually got up at dawn every morning, and stayed awake until midnight every night. She preferred to spend her time outside; just because she was in a contract with Zarin didn't mean that she had to be right beside him all of the time. She didn't even look at Zarin as she sat down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Once Zarin was done, he put a plate of bacon and eggs on the table in front of Praveena. He went over to the stove and turned it off. He knew that it didn't help that she had to be around Zarin all the time, but he just wished that there was someway he could stop her from hating him.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena ate the bacon and eggs without saying anything, and once she was finished, she stood up at washed her own plate. Here began another day...which would be just like the rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin scratched his head. If there was only some way I could figure out what she likes, then maybe I can stop her from hating me. It's not like I can ask her though.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena silently walked out of the room and out to the backyard. She spent most of her time in the garden when they were at home. She lay down in the grass and looked up at the sky as she hummed a tune softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin sighed and went out front to sit on a chair. Praveena was the only link he had left to his family. He stared up at the clouds as he started to daydream.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:48 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena watched as a butterfly landed on her stomach. She sighed softly, envying the butterfly. It was free...it could go anywhere it wanted to She had been sealed in a vault for many, many years. She wanted to go see the world..see how much it had changed...but she was stuck here. She felt like a caged bird; wanting to be free and fly away but held back by her own cage; the contract.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 pm
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin sighed as he finally made up his mind. He made his way to the backyard and saw Praveena. "Hey. I finally made up my mind about the contract. I've decided to revoke it. But I have one condition though."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:51 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena looked at Zarin, hiding the feeling of surprise she.felt from his words. "What is your condition...." Her voice was still even, but there was noticably less venom in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 am
XxPraveena the FlutistxX

Zarin smiled. "Stay here for a while longer. I want to get to know you better." Zarin wasn't lying when he said this.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPraveena the FlutistxX

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm
bigbubz1

Praveena's eyes narrowed slightly as she looked at him. Why would he want to get to know her? Whatever, it was worth her freedom. "Fine, I'll stay around for a little while."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff