Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 2 vs ??] Tiny and the Grasshopper (Zhiq& Yuzhi)[FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm
She wanted to, ideally, do this on her own without her brother. Not that she loathed working with her brother but she wanted to prove to him that she could be just as brave as he was - it was a common thing for her being the younger sister with a doting older brother. Sometimes she became childish - perhaps because many treated her as such much to her annoyance.

As she found herself in a room large and immediately wished there was someone nearby, she thought she saw something move from the corner of her eye and thus she turned to face it with her expression grim and her body ready for a fight even if she didn't summon her weapon right away only to find that it was the flutter of a curtain.

It was a fine room with a bunch of large cabinets and a large dining table nearby, the walls were decorated with strange portraits of individuals she didn't know or care to know but she felt as if their eyes were following her every move.

"...Anyone...?" She called out tentatively.

Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 pm
Zhiqiang did not consider himself someone who was easy to unnerve, but even he had to admit that something about this place was giving him a feeling of uneasiness. A part of the horseman regretted the fact that he had not thought to ask a friend or a fellow clansmember to accompany him, but...well, it was too late for that now. He was here to do a job, so the faster he got through with it, the faster he would get to leave this place.

Zhi's dark eyes were serious for once, and they grew narrowed as he suspiciously surveyed the room that he was currently standing it. There didn't seem to be anything of interest here, and as he passed into the next room, he noticed that it was the same thing here as well. There wasn't a single soul in any of the places that he had already checked out--

--...!! Movement!?

Noticing something from the corner of his eye, Zhiqiang immediately summoned his bow, loaded it with an arrow and, in one smooth movement, drew the string back and swung the weapon up. He would have let the arrow go in the same movement had he the figure not spoken up at the last minute. Eyes widening, he immediately dropped the weapon, letting it desummon itself.

"Oh--Yuzhi?"

He faltered, only to perk up a second later, his expression suddenly growing comical. Wide eyes, big grin--that stupid look of his was back, and the serious side that had been present a minute ago had completely disappeared. "Ahahaha, what are you doing here?"

Kaiyumi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:35 pm
Though the figure looked ready to attack she took a gutsy chance to wander closer to get a better look but she should have known better, Mister Grasshopper. She crossed her arms over her chest and put on a haughty look tilting her chin up a bit, "What am I doing here, indeed! We are to work and help our clan, correct?"

Ordinarily she might have sent Zhiqiang on his way with a dismissive gesture or something similar but instead she wandered closer to him as her hand reached to grasp a part of his sleeve as if to make him stay put, "Come, we shall work together," she said softly. Not admitting that she's scared of anything or even a little bit uncertain of her own abilities. Goodness no.

She just wanted to make sure Mister Grasshopper didn't harm himself in the process of helping the clan as well. Yep. Yep.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:10 pm
"Oh...yes, I suppose that's a good reason for you to be here,"Zhi finally answered after considering her response for a long while, "Why are you alone though?" He would have thought that Tseng would have accompanied Yuzhi for the mission, so seeing that the two were separated came as quite the surprise.

He blinked at her blankly when she reached out to grab at his sleeve, but he didn't seem particularly bothered by her actions. In fact, there was a faint glint of knowing in his dark brown eyes as he watched her, but rather than say anything intelligent, reassuring, or--god forbid--cool, he lifted his free hand to salute her and then cheerfully chirped, "If you say so! It's good to be working with you!"

And then he readied himself to trot after her wherever she went.

Kaiyumi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:10 pm
Yuzhi frowned a bit at his question couldn't he just accept that she was going to work with him and not ask more questions about why she was here or why she was alone? Yuzhi huffed softly, "Because I thought I could do it on my own and I was in correct. It seems a task far too ..." she made a face of distaste, "big for me to do alone."

She didn't let go of his sleeve as she lightly tugged him along, "Come along Grasshopper, we have things that must be done," she said in a light tone was there a hint of a tremble to her voice? Nah. Not at all.

"Were you having any luck so far?" She asked wanting him to talk, for once, rather than be quiet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Oooooooooooooooh. I see." Why Zhi found it necessary to draw out the "ooh" was a mystery, but well, it was Zhi. "WELL, I guess it's a good thing that you ran into me, then! I'm definitely bigger than you!" And then he proceeded to prove his point, measuring his height with one hand, and Yuzhi's height with the other.

Zhi. Zhi. Shut up and stop it.

He plodded after her like an obedient dog on a leash at the sleeve-tug, shaking his head at the question. "Nope! I haven't seen anything or anyone." He wasn't sure whether he was disappointed or relieved by this fact, but after a moment of consideration, the man frowned. "It's so boooooring in here. I want to beat things up!"

Kaiyumi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:52 pm
She stopped walking because she had to do something important after Zhi's little comment she turned to face him as her eyes narrowed a bit while her free hand reached up and she gave his upper arm a rather hefty swat, "No. Bad Grasshopper."

Was she scolding him? Yes. Yes, she was.

The smaller Horseman then lead the way forward again, "You would want to beat things up right away," she said dryly to her companion, "but I guess that is what we are here for, hmmm?"

Seussi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fog began to thicken, to coalesce into something more ominous. At first glance, it was nothing of note, not a shape, just tendrils and whisps with no real form, until one began to notice the two glowing yellow orbs approaching, and perhaps even hear the sound of beating wings, before a whisper.

Home....

And then it appeared, looming up out of the white fog. A grey form, a womanly shape, tall, winged, golden eyes narrowed into angry slits.

Home....

Shaheen came upon the two wandering horsemen, threatened. They were here to take away her home. They couldn't have it. This was her home, not theirs. They needed to leave.

Home

Home

HOME

MY HOME

LEAVE

The figure moved suddenly, turning, whipping at both horsemen with her wings.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 4 to each
Targets: Zhi & Yuzhi

Kaiyumi

Pales

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:54 pm
She froze into place as the fog seemed to thicken and change. Her pale gold eyes widening a bit as she watched the figure as it came forth and then proceeded to attack them giving her really no time to summon up her spear for her attack, "No! This is not your home," she said firmly her voice wavered oddly as she released Zhi's sleeve.

Was this their home? She doubted it. Either way she was here for a reason and this thing maliciously attacked her. Attacked her and was unrecognizable to boot.

Shifting the spear a bit within her hand she lifted it, aimed, and then threw it at the figure aiming for the torso trying to knock it back a bit, "Zhi! Be careful," she urged.

HP: 36
DMG: 5

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:37 pm
Zhi pouted at the swat, rubbing at his arm with his other hand as he stared down at the horsewomen. "That hurt, Yuzhi! ...But not as much as it would have hurt if you hit me on the head. Which you can't reach. Because you're so much tinier."

And then he cackled merrily.

Or at least, he was in the middle of cackling merrily when he was so rudely interrupted by a strange whisper. Home? The conquest horseman's eyes popped open as he glanced around, suddenly aware of the fact that the fog had suddenly thickened. At once, his bow was in his hand, eyes narrowed as he spotted a silhouette moving towards them from beyond the mist. Notching an arrow into the bow, he drew back the string, ready to fire....

...Only to miss completely when the figure emerged.

"Shaheen?"

The horseman gaped at her in shock, automatically lowering the bow. Of course, it was pretty obvious that something was wrong, especially when she struck out at them with her wings. Zhi staggered back, but his gaze didn't move from her face. That was her, wasn't it?

His gaze slid down to her chest.

Yup, it was.

HP: 36
Damage: :T omg Zhi stop staring

Kaiyumi

Seussi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-24)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:57 pm

The spear struck but seemed to have no affect as the grey figure continued to advance. The attack registered on some small level, but it was insignificant in the grand scheme of things, which was to protect her home against all odds.

The arrow whizzed past, hitting nothing but wisps of fog.

The two figures were unrecognizable to Shaheen. They were just intruders. They just needed to leave. When they spoke, she heard nothing except the whispers that told her to keep her home safe.

LEAVE!

She repeated herself amongst the whispers of home, this time jumping and striking out with a sweeping round kick, spinning in the air with the rapid beats of her tendril like wings.

OOC

Total HP : 55 / 60
Damage done: 9 to each

Kaiyumi
Pales

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm
Naturally, Yuzhi had other things on her mind when Zhi decided to make more commentary about her height and how she had wounded his poor fragile arm, namely the figure before them that saw fit to hit them once again causing her to let out a small cry of frustration.

"ZHIQIANG, FOCUS BEFORE YOU DISHONOR YOURSELF," she bellowed ignoring the whispers for now. This was pretty serious, after all! Summoning her spear back to her hand she took steps back and then flung it again as hard as she could, "You know this...Figure?"

She at least had some tact. Not that the Insanity laden figure would have feelings being called a 'thing'...Would it?

HP: 27
DMG: 6

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:39 pm
How the hell could this have happened? The last time he had seen Shaheen, she had been fine--fine enough to make him fight her for no reason, at least--but now it seemed as if she had...well, lost her mind.

For once, the horseman actually looked hesitant, his arms limp at his side as he stared at the war horsewomen that had kindasorta been a friend. Fortunately, Yuzhi's shout managed to snap him out of his stupor, and he was quick to nod at her question. "Yes! She is, uh, Shaheen, from the war clan! I am sure of it--I remember her chest!"

...Anyways, onto more serious matters.

The hard hit sent Zhi stumbling backwards, wincing in pain as he clutched at his stomach. When he looked up to see that Yuzhi had thrown her spear at their opponent, he took this as a chance to lunge forward, attempting to grab Shaheen's arm with one hand while trying to slap her in the face with the other.

"WAKE UP, CRAZY LADY."

HP: 27
Damage: 2

Seussi rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:02 pm

More attacks that she barely felt nor responded to beyond a partial step backwards, a small stumble concealed by the fog that surrounded her, snaking out from her feet. More words that she could no longer comprehend, a maddening buzz that just enraged her further.

No

No you..

......leave now.

Hissed words, eyes narrowing further then before.

Leave home.

Something grabbing her. Some pesky invading insect clasped her arm, slapped her cheek. She felt none of this. Only the aching need, the longing deep inside for home. She needed her home.

With swift movements she struck again, a back hand towards Zhi's face, a kick sent towards Yuzhi.

LEAVE NOW.

The real Shaheen would have been terribly amused that Zhi recognized her from her by her chest.

OOC

Total HP : 43 / 60
Damage done: 12 each

Kaiyumi
Pales

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Pales rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 pm
Yuzhi paused to stare at Zhi in absolute disbelief. He recognized this figure because of their chest?! She began to utter a quick series of curses under her breath as she again summoned her spear back to her and once it was in her grasp she watched as Zhi made a futile attempt to knock sense into the Horsewoman gone wrong.

A hit almost rocked her down to her knees but stubbornly she remained standing and recollected herself.

When that didn't seem to work she made an irritated hand gesture, "Move before my aim hits you, too," she hissed and then flung her spear once again ignoring the rantings yet some more. If that is all it had to say then perhaps it was better to just not try to talk to it.

HP: 15
DMG: 7

Seussi

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items