Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ria Máistir Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
welcome to my home......you can never run away from my acres of forest......Welcome to your job as my pets...at else I'll have fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:44 am
User Image
Ria looked at Lady Luna and smiled......... they are go to be here soon, dear friend. the moon lite the unpaved driveway...

In her head
aloud  

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:06 am
alice1cedar

( please quote me)

A van arrived in front of the mansion. Guards came out, one of them holding a box. The other opened the back door and pulled out two guys attaching leashes to their collars. One of the guys, the one with the blue eyes seemed unavailable to walk properly and the other one was belong him.
The guards took them in the front door and knocked  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:56 am
User Image

She heard the van then the knock.....they are there....she ran and open the door...Boys welcome to your new life...Well you .. the eyed youth had been beaten badlymust not have had a good time....poor boy his must be a fighter....looked at both the hot slaveWell,tell me your names
Irina96
alice1cedar

( please quote me)

A van arrived in front of the mansion. Guards came out, one of them holding a box. The other opened the back door and pulled out two guys attaching leashes to their collars. One of the guys, the one with the blue eyes seemed unavailable to walk properly and the other one was belong him.
The guards took them in the front door and knocked

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:14 am
alice1cedar

The guys looked up. Scar spoke first " I'm Scar. I wasn't beaten mistress it's just the injection " he said
A guard came to her handing her the box " these are the injections of 1 month. You must inject him every 6 hours or he cam be very dangerous" he instructed
Owen chuckled " yeah dangerous for sure" he smirked " I'm Owen mistress by the way" he said holding Scar.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 am
they have robbed him of his wolf-shelf Ria frowned ... if thats all,you may leaveshe even heard one of the guard's heart's pace with the fear she put in most moralities
Irina96
alice1cedar

The guys looked up. Scar spoke first " I'm Scar. I wasn't beaten mistress it's just the injection " he said
A guard came to her handing her the box " these are the injections of 1 month. You must inject him every 6 hours or he cam be very dangerous" he instructed
Owen chuckled " yeah dangerous for sure" he smirked " I'm Owen mistress by the way" he said holding Scar.

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 am
alice1cedar

Scar sat down on the ground with Owen waiting for the guards to go. He was so sleepy. If it wasn't for Owen he would have fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:21 pm
what sad pairthey sat in wide hall with tired eyes..boys pick beds for now......she slumped down and took Scar's chin to derect his eyes ....gave him a deep adoring look..No more shots...did not rob him and you need to let the wolf free sometimes..rest.....Scar..she walk into the study...to the fireplace..stared above it...Loe....why is he so like you?..the eyes..she felt the tears as stared at old painting..
Irina96
alice1cedar

Scar sat down on the ground with Owen waiting for the guards to go. He was so sleepy. If it wasn't for Owen he would have fell asleep.

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 am
alice1cedar
[

Scar looked at his mistress " thank you mistress" he just said then walked to find his bedroom with Owen. They both choose nearby rooms so they would hang out at their free time. Scar fell asleep immediately while Owen took the box to his room so he could give it to Scar. He was sure the werewolf would want to throw them in the trash on his own. Owen walked out to find his mistress.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 am
who is up...Owen..he found her sitting in the large study..over here.she closed her book..I pick well in thier looks.. maybe traning will be fun..the still and light merely by the fireplace..what is keeping you up..you should sleeping..Owen stayed..
Irina96
alice1cedar
[

Scar looked at his mistress " thank you mistress" he just said then walked to find his bedroom with Owen. They both choose nearby rooms so they would hang out at their free time. Scar fell asleep immediately while Owen took the box to his room so he could give it to Scar. He was sure the werewolf would want to throw them in the trash on his own. Owen walked out to find his mistress.

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:54 am
alice1cedar

( green is thoughts, blue is words right?)

Owen walked to her " I'm not that sleepy mistress" he said and sat down " I was just exploring. I will go sleep right now if you wish it" he got up ready to go back in his room before remembering the box " umm you don't want that box with Scar's injections right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:02 pm
just make sure the are not laying a round......who knows when someone will come here....explore if you like but stay inside..be careful when spending time with Scar..his wolf is unchecked....If I read his profile right, his wolf-self has never fully come out....you are human..tasty blood runs in you.....

Irina96
alice1cedar

( green is thoughts, blue is words right?)

Owen walked to her " I'm not that sleepy mistress" he said and sat down " I was just exploring. I will go sleep right now if you wish it" he got up ready to go back in his room before remembering the box " umm you don't want that box with Scar's injections right?"

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:56 am
alice1cedar

Owen shook his head " I trust Scar mistress. He has transformed before he just can't control it. I don't intent to make him angry " he said " and he won't eat me, he doesn't eat humans. The worst that can happen is kill me which believe won't be so bad"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:21 pm
She frowned..if Scar killed Owen..the rule would make him resold...Well...death is an escape but it would be hurt his soul..He may just need excise to help him...wolf were tame once by humans they are dogs now.. remembered that he may not be human but he does have a soul... Did they well him out at all? Ria know the answer but, enjoyed that he trusted Scar....
Irina96
alice1cedar

The worst that can happen is kill me which believe won't be so bad"

alice1cedar

Interesting Hunter

3,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 am
alice1cedar

Owen glared now " Scar us a human! What makes you believe he isn't?" he asked " werewolves were never tamed. No one is a dog! Scar just never had someone to care for but you know what? I care!"  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff