Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!] [HH 3 vs ???] Flowers and a Grasshopper (Lifen/Lan/Zhi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Lan had gone with the knowledge that there was a task that needed doing, and a thing that needed killing. Simple, she could accept it. She didn't know the plight of Mengyao, or Lifen. She simply knew that in order to stamp out an infection, you got rid of the source. Why they didn't just ask Invictus to level the area was beyond her. The heirs, rather, protectors, could bring ruin down upon this easy enough couldn't they? Still, they had their own business. It was likely they were making sure the infection did not spread.

Lan would do her duty.

Bow in hand, she resisted the urge to summon her mount. Higher she would be, but she would not waste her fear. Not in this place. The fog was annoying. She tried to clear a few feet, shooting an arrow to try and get rid of the ambient fear but it was useless. A sigh. "Lifen, Zhi. Have either of you found anything yet?" She shook her head, trying to ignore how everything seemed muted. The colors of her vibrant silks dull in the thick mists.

Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 pm
So it wasn't just her, who lost colour at strange times like this?

The paled conquest horsewoman looked around carefully, mismatched eyes lidded a little as she put a hand to her head, feeling a little dizzy, the lack of colours were really unnerving, they reminded her of the loss of colour in her skin. She didn't need everything to lose colour, all together.

Hearing the smaller horsewoman's voice, she turned to her again, bow in hand, before she shook her head lightly. "Nothing." She admitted, a woman of short words, before turning back to check around once again, expecting something to jump out. A small part of her, the part that whispered and mumbled expected someone to just come at her at any moment to wipe the insanity-affected horsewoman right there.

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:52 pm
Just as their surroundings were unassuming and muted, so too was Zhiqiang. At least, compared to his usual self, he seemed significantly more collected and serious. Perhaps it was because he was actually taking this mission rather seriously...or perhaps it was simply because he was distracted by the dizziness that had suddenly decided to plague him. Whatever the case, when the horseman turned to look at Lan, the stupid look on his face was a little less stupid than usual.

"I don't see anything unusual," He answered, flapping a sleeve at both of the horsewomen, "This place is seriously deader than dead!" Of course, whether that was a good thing or a bad thing was up for debate. Frankly, Zhiqiang wouldn't mind getting into another fight right about now. At least beating up those insanity creatures was a good way to pass the time.

"Not that I can see anything very clearly with this fog," The man added, jutting out his lower lip as he proceeded to flail his sleeves at the mist in a futile attempt to disperse it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 pm
Lan's expression dropped slightly. She was the noble, and even after her break down, she was not going allow herself another moment of weakness. She couldn't allow it. "I suppose it cannot be helped." A huff, she got closer to the two, keeping her bow out. "I worry for the others, but, we have our task. Let us bring honor to the clan shall we? I am sure we will find what we must." Lifen got a small brush to her hand. Zhi, a look of confidence. The artisan seemed unsure as herself, and the soldier was not his normal self.

Lan just hoped no one turned orange and green and- well.

Not insane in that manner.

"Zhi, please." She smiled a bit at his sleeve flapping. A sudden lurch forward, she stuck her bow in the ground for balance. "Damn mists. Zhi, Lifen, though I doubt it, have either of you encountered this sort of.. thing before?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 11 Total: 18 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From around the corner of where the three horsemen stood, tendrils of icy white fog began to spread out towards the middle of the room, dousing the already hazy room in greys. A flash of gold could be seen through the thickness, moving steadily towards them, until the entirety of the figure stepped into view. His robes draped in flowing, voluminous grey haze, he lifted a hand, fingers extended, elongated into sharp talons that had not been there before.

"Get out."

OOC

Total HP : 60/60
Damage done: 24 meng wat r u doin
Targets: Lan & Zhi

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 pm
The notion that a horseman would become infected was considered but Lan expected that it just would not happen. It would not be allowed. Such a thing would bring shame to them all. Worse if it be conquest. Of course, for a noble, Lan figure it impossible. A noble would never get infected. Invictus was the strongest, such a thing only he could master and dominate. He was the heir, he was the exception.

So when the shadow of one she knew came into view, she wasn't sure what she was seeing. It couldn't be him. For one thing he didn't have his fan. And he, horns or no, would never allow himself to be taken by this insanity. He wouldn't. He was a noble, proud and powerful. Mengyao wouldn't sucumb to such a fate.

Yet there was no mistaking it.

She felt pain rip down her body as he lashed out at them. "I have never taken orders from anyone of my station not above my own." She hissed, drawing her bow. Friend or not- she would not see him or his honor suffer such a state.

"I must admit, I have wanted to do this, but you've never really given me good reason to until now." She fired an arrow trying to keep up the apperance of indifferance. Mengyao, oh Mengyao. She dared not think you so weak to become this.

HP: 16 rude mengyao rude
DMG: 8  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wandered rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm
"No, not as of --" was all the horsewoman could answer to the smaller noblewoman before the sound of shuffling from the fog had taken her attention, mis-matched eyes trying to find the source, bow raised, arrow notched.

It didn't take long, but for it to dawn on her felt like an eternity, her eyes widened when she realized the form was Mengyao - or . . . what used to be Mengyao, blue and gold piercing through a foggy, rippled form that seemed to nearly scream threat, even to the small horsewoman herself. In her shock, she had let the arrow fly in an absense - she almost wanted to chase it.

Sure, he wasn't himself, it was obvious, but she still was split, looking back to the other two, trying to get some answer, a mixture of uncertainty and fear in her eyes.

OOC

Total HP : 40/40
Damage done: 6
Target: Mengyao but srsly imagine her with :C :C :C :C :C :C :C :C

kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 pm
Zhi was never given the chance to answer Lan, as someone had shown up to interrupt them.

Or perhaps someone was not accurate, but something. Despite the fact that the figure standing before them looked to be Mengyao, Zhi almost immediately determined that it wasn't him. Although he was not well acquainted with the other conquest horseman--he had only met him in the passing in the past--he was certain the insanity-corrupted creature that had just lashed out at them was not him. It had his appearance, and it had his body, but it did not possess anything else that had made Mengyao himself.

With that in mind, Zhi did not feel an inkling of guilt (or perhaps he did, but it was quickly shoved away) as he raised his bow, taking aim and sending a arrow flying straight at the figure.

HP: 16
Damage: 12

Kaiyumi

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Dual colored eyes narrowed, staring down at the creatures in front of him as though he did not recognize them. Silently he lifted his hand again, flexing his fingers, the hazy fog swirling around him, chilling the air, and the claws were suddenly streaking through the air towards those who stood in his way.

"This is mine.

"You have stolen what belongs to me and now I will take it back.

"Give me back my home!"

OOC

Total HP : 34/60
Damage done: 28...............sry lan
Targets: Lifen and Lan

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

Kaiyumi

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 100-sided dice: 87 Total: 87 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm
What good was a noble who could not lead? What was to be said of a noble who time and time again, faltered in her own heart? There was little to say. Only that perhaps she was unfit for her station. The arrows seemed to not even phase the visage of her friend, who accused her of theft, who aimed such a hate at her that it choked. Had she hurt him somehow? Had she wronged him in a way without meaning to? Part of lan prayed that this was a mistake, that he was the weak one, to fall to insanity. That she was the stronger.

But pain lashed out, and she felt herself falter. She looked at Lifen and Zhi, concern for them both as she felt the last lances of pain rip her apart.

What good was a noble who could not lead?
What good was a noble who could not protect her people?

What good was Lan, who feared she had once more, led those who trusted her to their doom?

HP: ded  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Wandered rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 pm
It was a strange feeling, the seering pain that came at the hands of a wraith that normally was her most trusted friend - a warm ache replacing it, making the small artisan hiss outwards, unable to think further than the evident truth. They were truly in a world of trouble.

Mis-matched eyes caught the look that her superior had given her, a worried look that was removed from existance just after she had sent Lifen it, making the woman pale even more than she was. How could she explain this, this wasn't Mengyao. Well, it was, in essense, but there was something darker. Something that itched at the side of her head, whispering and creaking at her seams. They beckoned her - it was stronger, more pronounced, threatening to rip her in two, liken to the cut that now dragged across her side, warm with blood.

Taking a deep breath, she threw a glance to Zhi, feeling a pained sadness that she had brought him with the two women, a sweet clansman he was, before she tried to stand tall, readying an arrow. This is not what he would have wanted. Her best friend, the single most important thing remaining in her life. There was no room in that man's heart that would normally beckon this kind of darkness, and she hated it. It reminded her too much of the cracks in her foundation, of that stupid tree and the red yarn. She wished she could find it again.

"I wish I could bring you home." she could only say, before allowing the arrow to fly, her everything starting to fizzle and fuzz from the pain that registered on her side, but she would do what she could. She would try to stop him from . . . this.

OOC

Total HP : 12/40
Damage done: 8, going places.
Target: Mengyao, JFC.

kurotomato

iStoleYurVamps
Lifen loves you.

Kaiyumi

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 pm
This time, Zhi saw the attack coming, jerking back before the claws could dig into him. He let out a very quiet sigh of relief, only to realize that he had been the only lucky one. The attack that had just missed him had clearly been a powerful one, enough so that Lifen sustained a fair amount of damage--the horseman stiffened at the sight of her blood--and Lan...

Zhi's jaw tightened as he watched the horsewomen fall, his fingers curling more tightly around his bow.

How long they would last, he didn't know, but he would at least try to keep himself and Lifen alive as long as possible. Lifting his bow, he released two more arrows in the direction of the insanity creature, lips pressed into a tight line. All the stupidity and humour had faded from his face, replaced instead by a stoney solemness.

HP: 16
Damage: 12

Kaiyumi

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:03 am

One had already disappeared, shimmering into the icy white fog. The attacks did not seem to deter Mengyao, though they were hard hitting and meant to take him down. Neither did the sight of blood, nor the pain in Lifen's eyes, nor the look of grim determination on Zhi's usually cheerful face. Mengyao tilted his head, dual colored eyes flashing gold and blue, and lifted his clawed hand again.

"I want my home back."

OOC

Total HP : 14/60
Damage done: 10
Targets: Lifen and Zhi

Nerpin

iStoleYurVamps

Kaiyumi

Wandered rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 am
Her arrows where starting to falter, the aching was starting to sink in to her body, voices starting to just about scream in her head, making it hard for her to concentrate at all anymore. It was starting to get hard, standing on her red stained, translucent legs, she was starting to feel tired.

But she was still determined, she would end this for him, or go down trying.

OOC

Total HP : 2/40
Damage done: 0, SIGHTSEEING.
Target: Mengy-- the wall.

kurotomato

Kaiyumi

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:27 am
He hissed in pain, staggering backwards as Mengyao's claws swept out to strike them once more. Aware of something warm trickling down his side, the man carefully pressed his hand against the spot. Was he...bleeding? He glanced down, lips suddenly twisting into a grimace.

Mengyao owes me a new set of robes.

He was never going to get that bloodstain out! Zhi allowed himself a brief moment to lament his destroyed clothes--more specifically, his beloved sleeves. He eyed the sizable holes and slices that now decorated the fancy fabric, expression somewhere between a grimace and a pout.

When he looked back up, the first thing he did was trot over to Lifen's side, studiously ignoring any pain that his various injuries brought him. She wasn't in good condition, he could see...but then again, neither was he. Turning to eye their opponent, he set his mouth in a determined line and swung his weapon up. "Come back soon, Mengyao." A pause, and then he frowned.

"Just make you you come back less crazy, okay?"

And then he let a well-aimed arrow fly.

HP: 6
Damage: 14 (.......I think. RIGHT? wow, Zhi)

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff