Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 2v2] Charge (Aymet Alex Ami Wilson) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Molten Tigrex rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS. You feel slightly dizzy, everything around you flickers to greys.

"Mort...?" Aymet called to the void. "Amrita...? Anyone?"

Aymet didn't know where he was trying to go any more. When flying proved pointless in the practically solid fog, he had to set off on foot. In the end he'd only managed to get himself more lost. He definitely didn't see any sign of Mort, or Amrita. Not even Amityville. Just... fog. Every so often his eyes seemed to play tricks on him, and the landscape became completely washed out in greys. But he didn't dare stop for a moment, not until he had a plan, or someone else who wasn't going to dissolve into thin air, because he was sure if he stopped before then --

He tried not to think about it. Things were going bad enough without letting his overactive imagination have at it as well.

Seussi
NEXT

chimarii

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:57 pm
Alexander's exam from hell was over, and he had returned as promised, to find Mort and Belladonna. He had tried texting his zombro, but had received no reply, which was worrying in and of itself. He hoped the two of them were still okay, that they were still safe. He had no idea how to find them, or where to even start. The fog was so thick and cloying, almost smothering (thankfully breathing wasn't a necessity).

It felt like he had been wandering around for hours. He was afraid to call out their names, afraid of what other unsavory things shouting might attract, and so he just continued to plod along, worry etched across his face. This was just too much to deal with. Pushing through the fog, mind plagued by whispers and sounds from out of the mists. Occasionally he thought he could hear something, like the scrape of metal along the ground, or the clack of claws. It made him shudder, but he continued to search, not willing to give up just yet.

And then a voice, calling the name of somebody that Alex was actually searching for. He followed the sound, stumbling through the fog. "Here! Hey! I'm looking for Mort to!" He called, forgetting now his attempts at silence from before.

And then he was upon him, somebody he didn't exactly know but whom he recognized from the school. He came to an abrupt, staggering halt. "You...you were looking for Mort? And Amrita? They...they're friends of mine..." It was probably not the best introduction, but he was just grateful to see somebody, anybody.

Iizbot

chimarii
one of you

Syusaki
go next <3

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:27 pm
Wilson began to wonder if he had a wonderful ability to become lost in this dreaded Haunted House. This time, his weapon was still summoned as he helplessly wandered through the hallways and rooms. The endless fog that rolled through the building didn’t worry him much, but the mask over his face felt reassuring. He didn’t know if Insanity could infect him in this situation, but there was no harm in donning the mask for a while longer, right? It was much more comforting to see the world through a filter of green than in monochrome.

The hunter made himself quiet as possible while he walked, too afraid that his voice would attract an Insanity creature. Sometimes he would stop and look around in hopes of finding a fellow hunter, but he found none. It took him much longer and more aimless wandering for him to find a familiar coat of—what he presumed to be—white with the branches spreading across the back. “Hello?” he called out softly. The wires of his canon clacked quietly.

chimarii

Seussi

iizbot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:39 pm
Ami turned back to see the soft green glow of Wilson's weapon, illuminating his features in the misty darkness. Not well, considered the water vapor reflected light poorly, but enough for her to make out the familiar gask mask and stocky figure.

She gestured for him to be quiet, and then waved them over to where she was peaking out from behind a wall. Another gesture from her, pointing to the two halloween figures that were talking with each other.

She'd been examining insanity specimens when she'd happened upon these two undead creatures. Considering her weakened state, she couldn't well on take two of them on her own. She'd resorted to hiding, waiting for them to simply wander off. Ami wasn't dumb- she knew she was at a disadvantage.

"Shhh. Don't alert them," she whispered, hoping that Wilson would follow along.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 pm
Aymet stopped short of the other figure, just in case. But they seemed about the same size as him, and found another undead. A familiar undead, too. Not that they'd ever had the chance to speak before, but he'd seen him... the night after the invasion of the hunters' island?

Another initiate.

"I can't tell you how glad I am to see someone who's actually real." Aymet moved into better view of the guy, holding up the gauntlet where a small blue jewel of familiar size and shape was embedded in the center of a carved metal spiral, a piece of metalwork that didn't quite match the style of the rest of it. Horsemen-made. A quick and easy identification without having to discover if he'd get tongue-tied trying to say it instead. For a few seconds the other student turned grey and the world seemed to spin in a horrible way without moving. And then it was gone again. He was sort of glad he was wearing armor, it would protect him from knowing if he too was already infected. It had seemed so temporary earlier this year, but had they all become compromised?

"I was close with both of them. They're..." Aymet made a couple of confusing gestures trying to indicate the fog around them. "The fog. The Insanity. It's happening to people you wouldn't even believe had it. It's total chaos."

Aymet shrugged his shoulders, rolling the pauldron pieces uncomfortably. "I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to look for them. I don't know even what I was going to do if I found one of them. We can't cure them... but..."

He stared down at his claws for a moment. He was so used to wandering around alone in the fog, he hadn't picked up on the signs of any living presence.

Seussi
NEXT

chimarii

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:47 pm
Alex nodded slowly, trying to place the other boil. He was undead, that much was obvious, and he was sure he'd seen him around the school, but..maybe somewhere else as well?

"I was here earlier, with Mort and Belladonna, but I had to leave, I had to---" He distracted by the jewel in that the other boil flashed, his hurried words halting on his tongue. He recognized that crystal, the size and shape of it, even if his own was of a different color. He tapped the skull pin on his tie, the crystal tucked inside of it, causing the empty eye sockets to glimmer red and glow faintly. He'd never gotten around to getting a piece of jewelry made to encase the crystal, and probably never would. This seemed to do just fine. But it meant that not only had he run into a fellow undead student, but an initiate as well. And he knew Mort, and Amrita. That was important.

And then the other boil dropped a bit of a bombshell, and Alex's mouth gaped. "No..No! Not Mort too..." He squeezed his eye lids shut, a pained expression on his face. It was all he could do to choke back the sob that threatened to escape as his chest constricted. Everyone, the insanity was taking everyone from him.

Silence as he listened to the other boil before he opened his eye once more, gazing at him with pale intensity. "I don't know what we can do either, except maybe try to stop them. I don't think they can be reasoned with. I...I was there on the horseman isles, with that ghoul, the tentacled one. Nobody could reason with her."

Silence again, as he took a moment to think this over. "I'm Alexander, by the way." He mumbled, hands finding their ways into his pockets. What about Belladonna? What about---

A small sound caught his attention, and his head cocked ever so slightly in that direction. Not that noises in here were necessarily out of the norm. There were all sorts of sounds. But this seemed rather close. This....

"Who's there?" He turned, glaring, taking a few shuffling steps towards where he thought he heard the sound, his voice angry and somewhat authoritative. He was sick of this place, sick of the whispers and the chance that he was going to lose everyone he cared about.

"Come out where we can see you!"

Iizbot

Syusaki
your go~

chimarii

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:04 pm
Wilson nodded his head obediently as he looked at Ami from behind the mask. He stayed behind her, taking only a moment to get a glance at the pair of students before he hid out of their sights. The rest of the time he leaned against the wall and listened intently to the conversation. One of the students appeared familiar, but it had been such a long time he had seen that particular undead. Was it even the same creature? Was he just imagining this? He leaned over slightly to try and hear the conversation more clearly. The conversation at least proved to be interesting and somewhat useful. If he understood them correctly, some of their friends had become the fog. Become the Insanity? His mind flashed to the dragon from the siege.

He crossed his arms and looked at the fog surrounding them. Was the fog here infecting the students somehow? Clarice had mentioned ‘points’ in the house. Had the students been near those points? Wilson nearly lost himself in an ocean of questions when a voice called out to them. He stiffened. Rather than come out to them, Wilson nudged Ami with his elbow and gestured with an arm toward the opposite hallway. He cocked his head questioningly. Should they try to leave before the students caught them?

chimarii
You're next~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 pm
Despite the seriousness of the mission, Ami couldn't help but be a little flustered with how closely Wilson was standing behind her. She knew they were just hiding. She knew it meant nothing. Yet she still had the fluttering heart of a female with a crush.

She was transcribing down what the monsters were saying- to the best of her abilities, that is- when Wilson nudged her, causing her to look up. Oh no. One of them was staring right at her. A thick frown crossed her face, memories of being torn up zombies in one of her nightmares.

Yeah, it was definitely time to go. With a few silent steps, she was walking carefully down the hallway, stealthily escaping any sort of encounter.

Disaster inevitably struck. Things went grey in color, staticy. Almost like a pool with rippled; the images still there, but wavy, fuzzy, altered. She stumbled once and caught herself. Was this an aftereffect from her ... experiences with the horsemen? Was this insanity? No, she was stronger than this. ********, she should've never come.

Another step, and her feet gave out. She fell against an ornate table, knocking it over along with the vase that was on top of it. Oh no. No no no.

There was no point in being stealthy about it. Best to just get her companion out of here. "Wilson RUN." It didn't matter if she was left behind. Without a weapon, she was merely a liability waiting to happen. It was inevitable. At least she could warn Wilson. "GO YOU DUMBASS."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 pm
"I know," Aymet echoed after Alex, his voice hollow. There was nothing else to be said for the losses. He recalled the fight with Riley, as it must have been her after all. "They'll turn to stone, if we fight them. Stopping them that way is a better chance than letting them go into that house. Something's wrong. I can feel it..."

"Aymet. Might've seen my booth." He went in halfway for a long-clawed handshake before dropping the hand uneasily back. "Running for SC president. Y'know, if there is one after all this."

Aymet glanced up sharpy to follow Alex's shout, and saw the two of them. Even when things fizzled and greyed again, the two humans, the hunters, stuck out in brilliant white. Every time, it was them. Under the school years ago. Killing their teacher. Blowing up the horsemen's home. Kidnapping their friends. Sneaking around the Insanity-infested house. It was always them. "HUNTERS!"

"YOU DID THIS!! YOU DID THIS TO THEM!" The rage of the accusation sent bright blue flashes through the crystals on his shoulders, the phylactery dangling from his neck. They took Amrita, they took Mort. They would take everyone if they had the chance. The dracolich burst forward with a heavy wingbeat, slicing at Ami with his hooked claws in a failed attempt to catch her. "RRAAAHHH! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU LITTLE MAGGOTS ALWAYS SHOW UP WHERE YOU SHOULDN'T BE??"

HP: 40/40
TARGET: Ami ;;
DAMAGE: 11-6 = 5 x2 = 10
CHARGE: (+)1  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 pm
Aymet...Yes, even the name was familiar, though ashamedly the zomboil hadn't had a chance to visit all of the candidates booth, though he had intended to do so. Circumstances had changed, however, and feelings had gotten in the way of him truly enjoying himself throughout that event. But of course, he had hoped to dream that things could change, that maybe, just maybe things could be reconciled....

But that was not something to be thinking about right now. No. As the mists began to swirl and clear ever so slightly, his pale gaze looked on that of one of them. A human. A hunter. A despicable waste of flesh; flesh that he would gladly free them of. Automatically his upper lip pulled back from stained teeth as he let out a low and menacing growl.

And then the ghoul screamed a name, and Alex's eye flickered towards the figure behind her, head swimming dizzily as patches of grey flared in his vision then settled once more. The boil with the green goggles.

"Wilma?" Alex's voice was low as he began to stalk forward. "Oh sorry, Wilson right?" He hissed the name, moving faster now, his angers and frustrations spurring him on as he brought his hands up, fingers curled into claws.

Suddenly he was throwing himself at the boil. Dimly he was aware of Aymet,s shouting, of the malice laced in his tone, the hatred practically oozing off of him as he also attacked. A cold smile curled the corners of his lips, his gaze anything but friendly as he swiped out with his hands, attempting to dig his fingers into whatever part of Wilson he could reach, to squeeze down on his flesh.

"Did you miss me?"

HP: 40/40
Target: Wilson. Ya you.
Damage: 10
FP Charge: +1

Syusaki
Your go, chickie <3

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-20)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 am
“No.” The answer was immediate as he lingered behind to bend down and help Ami up. “I’m not going to leave you behind.” Somewhere in the back of Wilson’s mind there was the image of a certain intern. No, he wasn’t going to let that happen to Ami. He wouldn’t let it.

Behind the gas mask, he winced slightly as one of the students began to yell. He could see the fragment around the first undead’s neck glow angrily. Expression cool, Wilson straightened up and eyed the pair. He sighed, irritated as he lightly batted the dracolich away from Ami. “Tell me, what did we do this time?” he inquired in a sharp tone. “Although I’m happy to say that whatever it is this time, we didn’t do it.” As far as he knew, they were only here to observe. “Please don’t just peg yourself as the total victims here because reality is not so clear cut.” He pushed Aymet back before he stepped in front of the Life trainee. “We have our share of grievances as well.”

He stumbled back when the zomboil leapt at him. Despite Alex’s cold smile, he would only receive a blank expression—courtesy of the mask. “Yes, I was just dying to meet you again.” The hunter pushed Alex back. “What was your name again? It seems I’ve forgotten.” He brought up an arm, pointing the canon at Alex before he warned, “Ami, stay back.”

The gas hissed out of his canon and the bright green began to mix and swirl with the white fog.

HP: 40
Damage: 10 x 2 = 20
Target: Alex

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:31 am
Ami yelped something purely instinctual as the claw raked across her backside, reopening her burn wounds that had been showing promise of healing permanently. Well, that was simply another scar to add to her collection. Insect boring hole in the back of her neck, Gene's dragon claw stripes on her arm. Burn scars covered her back, and now a thick line from Aymet.

Fantastic.

All she could do was dance to her feet and draw her guns, firing a terribly aimed bullet at Aymet. She still wasn't used to these things. They just didn't work well with her mind. At least she had Wilson here with her. She wasn't sure what she'd do if Wilson was there defending her and helping. Well no, she'd probably be dead.

She could feel the blood trickling down her back, and Ami frowned. "I can do it," she mumbled to Wilson, glaring at the zombie and the ... err ... what exactly was the other one? Some kind of glowing zombie with wings? Ami had no idea, that was for sure. "I'll take the other one."

HP: 20/30
DMG: 2 /sparkles
Target: Aymet

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 am
Wilson's jabbing kept him at bay, at least until Alex latched onto him. Ami's bullet left a small dent in Aymet's armor. He didn't seem terribly deterred. Instead, he took another flying leap to get close again before she moved out of range, swiping once again with his natural weaponry. It gave him something to focus on, something to achieve besides hopelessness in the fog. He was close enough that the blue fire of his left eye was visibly in the shape of the horsemen's distinctive hooked spiral.

"As if I could believe your kind," he retorted to Wilson. As the gem on his hand darkened, a deep hunger was awakened by the charges. It needed FEAR; this was only a fraction of what he could have. There was so much more he could do when he was empowered... he could make a difference. But he needed more - "The only victims among hunters are the weapons you exploit. If you're anywhere, you're up to something that needs to be stopped. Our friends are completely infected with Insanity now, because of whatever sick games you're playing again."

His claws toyed with the skull pin that forced him into human shape but never pried it off. An internal debate. "If we can't get them back --"

HP: 38/40
TARGET: Ami ;;
DAMAGE: ... 10...
CHARGE: (+)2  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am
Alexander chuckled coldly. "Dying. Dying could be arranged." He growled, loosening his grip on the boil to draw back a fist, intent on punching the stupid hunter in his stupid smug face (he assumed it was smug underneath that mask and goggles).

Letting go of him had been a mistake, as the zomboil would soon find out. Wilson was raising his cannons, and Alex's visible eye widened ever so slightly, as his movements halted.

"Oh shi--" His exclamation was cut off by a blast of gas that left him stumbling backwards. It hurt, it stung, it burned in his eyes, his nose, his mouth, and down his throat. He didn't need to breathe but that didn't stop the gas from finding a way inside, and jack damnit it was horrible. His pale eye oozed watery red tears that trailed down his pale cheek.

"Jacking bloody cheap weapons." The zomboil finally gasped as he managed to find his way out of the cloud of gas, turning back towards where he'd last seen Wilson.

"Why don't you try fighting without them, for a change?" His voice was still a growl, more angry now then before.

HP: 20/40
Target: Wilson
Damage: Lol no
FP Charge: 1

Syusaki
you go gurrrrl

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm
Wilson nodded to Ami briefly. “Okay.” I trust you.

“Do you think we constructed this entire house ourselves? That’s funny.” Then Wilson remained silent as he directed his attention toward Aymet. There was no use retorting against him or Alex. Nothing would be enough to convince the pair of undeads. Not the glassy look in Sandy’s eyes or the faded image of Stan or the strewn corpses of hunters or the echoes of the dying from the horsemen isles that sometimes still screamed in his ears. To the students, he and Ami were the only black stains here. It was the hunters. “Insanity is a peculiar thing,” he murmured as he kept his arm raised and pointed. “A peculiar infection that still needs to be studied. From what I can tell, a sure-fire cure has yet to be found. Take that as you will.”

“Why should I?” he answered calmly. “Reapers also require the use of weapons.” Yet Wilson appeared to comply with the undead’s request as he let the arm drop to his side. “Well, if you insist.” He stepped forward, arms raised to keep himself balanced as he kicked Alex in the stomach.

HP: 40
Damage: 7 x 2 = 14
Target: Alex

chimarii
Tag~

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items