Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ashurao's Magical Palace Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm
Ashurao's Magical Palace sounds like a wonderland, right? Don't expect it to truly be a wonderful place or you'll be completely depressed. It's however Ashurao Ashiwar is feeling.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria was dead asleep in the back of the black van that carried her to her new house. Even though she could be active during the day, she liked to sleep out of habit. The van hit a pot hole causing Victoria to smack her head on the floor. She groaned and rolled over. The van pulled into the driveway and came to a stop. The passenger guard walked over to the back of the van and opened the door. The sun light flooded into the van. Victoria woke up immediately and sat up quickly. The guard reached in and grabbed Victoria's upper arms and pulled her out of the van. She stumbled out of the van holding up her had to shield her eyes. The other guard came around shutting the van doors grabbing her other arm. They began to half drag half pull her to the door. Victoria stumbled along having a hard time keeping up with the guard's long strides. They stopped at the door and rang the door bell. Her chocolate brown hair fell in gently curls down her chest. Her green dress hugged her upper body before flowing out at her waist. A green jewel rested between her breast.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:14 pm
We all had the same parents
many, many years ago.
Why can't we live in freedom?
Without hunger?
Without war?
Those are my youngest brother's words...

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxStaring out the tinted window in his study, more like glaring, Ashurao was attempting not to remain as irritable as he was at having to be awake during the day. Yes, he could walk about during the day without any real worry of burning to death nor that stupid idea of glittering created by that stupid Twilight hack, but it didn't mean he liked to do it. He grew up during the night and he intended to remain a creature of the night until someone managed to kill him permanently. Unfortunately for his way of living, the Center didn't deliver during the night so he had to wait until day time before they even attempted to bring his guest to his home. The worst part is they said she'd be over early in the morning. It was nearly the middle of the afternoon! Lazy, pitiful cretins!
        xXxFinally hearing a van pulling up to the castle, he stood up and started to make his way from the study on the second floor to the front door. Then came that migraine inducing doorbell. He really should just get rid of it, but he hadn't had the time. Brushing his silver colored hair from out of his face, he picked up his pace a little until he reached the door. Pausing momentarily, he brushed invisible dirt from his light blue button-up shirt that still had the top four buttons undone and straightened his soft tan pants just a bit. He then opened the door, his brilliant red eyes glaring at the guard who'd rang his doorbell.
        xXxNext time you say you'll be here in the early morning, actually be here early in the morning. You fail at doing your job correctly. I suggest crawling under whatever rock you've been living under and remaining there for the rest of your natural born existence,” he hissed irritably at the male before shifting his gaze upon the female. The older style of fashion and far better than anything these morons called humans wore nowadays. Perhaps that was why he wished her to be around his relatively large estate. It was boring living alone and his students seemed incapable of returning any time soon.
        xXxNoticing his gaze had lingered perhaps a second too long on the emerald resting between her breasts, he made a slight shift of his gaze back to the guard while motioning for the clipboard they had to have him sign. Once it was in hand, he scribbled a quick A followed by what just looked like a slightly wavy line, another A and yet another wavy line only with a dot over the second squiggly line. Shoving the clipboard back into the first guard's chest, his freehand reached out and gently yet firmly gripped the female's arm, tugging her towards the door. “I will say that I'm glad she's still in one piece. Have a horrendous day, gentlemen. You might not want to be failures again.” And with that, he shut the door in the guard's faces and turned on his heel, his hand releasing the female's arm.
        xXxName?” he yawned lightly, his irritation still rather clear in his bright red eyes that seemed to match the necklace he wore.

My answer, you ask?
In a world beyond controlling, are you going to deny the savior
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Power beyond containing, are you going to remain a slave
for the rest of your life?
Give into the night.

{( O.O.C. :: Familiar Taste of Poison by Halestorm! I love that song. :3 )}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria straighten up when she heard movement on the other side of the door. Her piercing green eyes fell onto the chest of a rather tall man. They traveled up his chest and stopped at the sight of his red jewel. Her hands slowly reached towards her jewel. Her fingers gently slid down the jewel as her eyes continued up to meet his. Her hand fell away from the jewel as his red eyes turned to her. Victoria tore her gaze away from her new master. She turned her head and looked up at the guard on her right. Her eyes noticed how his jaw was clench and his lips narrowed into a thin line as her new master scolded the two guard. Victoria just shook her head at the guard and looked back at her master. She saw him scribbled his name onto the piece of paper before he grabbed her. Victoria stumbled over to him but stopped short from running into him. Usually, she was quite quick on her feet and graceful, but since it was the day time her powers lessened slightly. She stood beside her owner and smirked at the guards who returned a glare. Their glares were cut off by her master slamming the door in their faces.

The house was quite darker then outside. She looked up at him, her eyes quickly adjusted to the house. "Victoria." She said with a slight british accent. She had lost many things over the years but her accent was one of the things that still remained even though it was faint. When she caught sight of him yawning, she too let out a huge yawn.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm
many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxBriefly nodding, the elder vampire bit back a yawn and shifted his position to where he had a slightly better view of Victoria, as she stated her name was. Of course he was used to what few humans had lived here for a short amount of time to state their full name, what they were good at doing and just being chatterboxes, but... She apparently wasn't one of those kinds of people. Scratching slightly under his ear, he gave a soft sigh. This would be far more difficult than he thought it would be.
        xXxWell then, Miss Victoria, I am Ashurao Ashiwar. I am the eldest son of the Ashiwar's latest generation and will get irritated rather quickly if you mistake me for my younger twin brother, Sahuaro. My main job is that of an ancient sorcerer while he is one of the strongest generals the vampire kingdoms have. We rarely see each other anymore, not that I really care. He was clingy. Tell me a little about yourself, like say what you can do for me here in my palace,” he finally said in a smooth, icy tone that he normally had when he wasn't irritable or taunting him. His voice had a hint of a Romanian or Russian accent, but it wasn't really all too noticeable. It was more of a force of habit to taunt that defect considered his youngest brother. Texenius Ashiwar, the only halfbreed of the family and yet far more powerful in magic than Ashurao. At least he would still be considered as such if he hadn't have sealed most of his magic away. Unfortunately enough, that freakshow managed to use as little magic as he could and still managed to elude him at every twist and turn. It should've been expected of one of the smartest youngest generation of vampires and incubi, but Ashurao had gotten close to capturing the traitor several times.
        xXxLittle pest should just remain still for me. If it hadn't have been for me, he wouldn't have been introduced to ancient sorcery,’ he hissed in the back of his head while awaiting the female to speak again. His gaze seemed to be studying her yet he still seemed highly irritated at the fact that it was the middle of the day. It wasn't only that reason that he was irritated though. He was irritated by his youngest brother, his supposed twin brother and the fact that Senna and Fye, his apprentices, still had yet to return.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

{( O.O.C. :: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria stiffened slightly when he stated his name. She heard her previous master mention that family every once in awhile. Her eyes gazed down at the floor as she thought back to her life as a human. She would have long been dead if her cursed mother did not bet Victoria and lost. Her eyes darkened at the thought of her mother and family. She quickly snapped out of it when she heard him address her. She looked back up at him and said "Well Master Ashiwar, I was born in the 1850's to a governor and his wife. I have four older sibilings. I had a twin but she died when we were still babies. My mother was a drunkard and gambler. She betted me and lost. My previous master was one that turned me and I stayed with him for 210 years, before an accident caused his death. I can keep you company in many ways. Um...I can sing and play the piano and cello. Thats about it." She took a lock of her hair and gently ran her hands over it again. Her eyes looked down at the ground again. One of her hands covered her mouth as she let out a yawn. She shifted her weight to her other legs. She slightly lifted her head and looked around his house but her eyes never met his. It was an habit of hers since her maker hated when ever she looked him in the eye or talked back to him. He said he loved her but he always treated her as bad or worse then her drunkard mother. When she thought of him, her jaw clenched and her eyelids squeezed shut.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxSighing lightly, he stepped sideways and slightly lifted the female's chin only to flick her between the eyes softly. “Eye contact, Miss Victoria. I doubt my floors are that entertaining. Just 'cause we're a feared family of mostly purebred vampires doesn't mean we'll bite your head off for making eye contact with us. The only family that prefers staring at the floor to those of higher nobility and status are the Ibanescu family line and they have fey blood mixed into their bloodline... Their son is definitely one to be feared if he should ever stop being the obedient dog he is... Different story for another time,” he stated calmly although he gave a soft, irritable sigh. Using just the tip of his finger, he drew a small sign on the woman's forehead only to drop his hand back down and crossed his arms behind his back as if he were in the militarized version of parade rest.
        xXxI'm going to guess you can clean as well, do correct me if I'm wrong. Your company will probably be mostly speaking so the place doesn't seem as empty and warning me if any of my family members drop by. If I have free time or social events to attend, you'll be expected to do other things like accompanying me. Oh... If you see a set of twins of about yea height with silvery-white hair and black and silver eyes, they're students of mine... Or apprentices if you will. I sent them to do a small task and they've yet to return. For now, however, we may retire until night falls. Those pitiful lesser beings have kept me up most of the day and I am quite irritated because of it. If you'll accompany me, I will show you to your bedroom. Also, if it isn't already obvious, our family prefers the Victorian style of decor so if the estate feels like a "blast from the past" blame my parents. They gave me this estate several centuries ago and I've been too busy to do any remodeling much less getting rid of that irritating doorbell. I wouldnt try running either due to that spell I put upon your forehead. It'll kill you immediately if you attempt to leave the estate unless I'm with you in which the estate basically ends where the stone walls around the actual building is. Do tell me if I start to ramble or grumble. I tend to do that when I get irritated or tired,” he explained in what felt like a brief detail, but also seemed to feel like it dragged onwards. If only the twins were here, he wouldn't have to be up right now let alone explaining these things to the female. The twins would be doing it for him and far more excitedly than he was doing right now.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:24 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The touch of his fingers on her chin made Victoria stiffen. She flinched when he flicked her behind her eyebrows and spoke to her. Her jade green eyes met his red eyes as he spoke her. She clenched her jaw when he talked to her about his family and the other family. "Thats not why I won't, Master." Victoria said in a quiet whisper. Goosebumps rose on her skin as he drew something on her forehead. She gently bit her lip as his hand dropped back to his side. When he mentioned her being able to clean, Victoria nodded in reply. Victoria looked around the house and said "I love it. It reminds me of my home." When he spoke of her leaving the house or estate she would be killed. "Don't worry Master. I would never leave." She stated to him. She shifted slightly then let out another yawn. She could not wait until she could go back to sleep, she was completely exhausted.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 am
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxSlightly furrowing his brow, he flicked her between the eyes again. “One; I didn't particularly mean that was your reasoning for not making eye contact. I just prefer having eye contact so you should start attempting to break that nasty habit of looking at the floor when speaking. It's apparent that your last owner didn't like it which made him... Middle or lower class in the vampire kingdom and I consider it rude and annoying. No one likes a mumbler and you end up involuntarily mumbling when you're avoiding eye contact. Two; drop the term 'master'. It's irritating as f-... You can fill in the blank... And never call me Mr. Ashiwar. That's my stupid father's name and I find it offensive. Just call me Ashurao, sensei, oppa or niisan. I've gotten used to Senna and Fye calling me the latter three,” Ashurao corrected her while flicking up a finger for each of the areas he was covering. Hearing an old clock start making it's routine chime stating that yet another hour had passed, he grimaced slightly before starting to make his way to the staircase in silence.
        xXxCome along. I've wasted valuable sleep time waiting for your arrival and I'm a relatively busy "night owl" as the humans call it. I'll give you the grand tour at sunset and you needn't worry about the sun irritating you in your sleep; all of the windows are tinted and block out UV rays for when my other eight siblings and parents come to visit,” he called over his shoulder, his bright ruby red eyes glancing back to see if she was following him. Perhaps he wouldn't have to worry about her running off. He might even be able to send her off on little errands if he was too busy to do them himself. “More details will be given... At sunset when I wake back up. If you wake before myself, feel free to explore the house. I only ask that you don't open any doors with runes painted on them. They're for my apprentices only.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria flinched when he flicked her yet again. Her eyes did not break away from his eyes as he spoke. She nodded and said "I understand, Ashurao." She followed behind him as he started towards the stairs. Victoria pulled up the front of her dress as she followed him. She nodded and said "Ok." She could not wait to go to sleep. Victoria looked around the house and hummed to herself as she walked up the stairs with Ashurao.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 pm
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxContinuing on up the stairs, Ashurao kept glancing over his shoulder at the female to be sure he wasn't leaving her behind. Finally turning down a hallway at the landing, he continued until he reached a set of double doors and opened the doors into an elaborately designed bedroom in the same Victorian style as the rest of the house only with it's own unique design to it. “My sisters are usually available and should you need any alterations to the clothes they gathered for you, just ask and I'll call them up for you. The closet is to the right and the bathroom across the hallway is for your personal use. I'll be seeing you in a few hours. For now, I'm heading off to bed,” Ashurao stated smoothly as she entered the room behind him, his right hand briefly gesturing towards where the closet and the bathroom were located. Letting out another involuntary yawn, he made a brief wave and turned in an about-face to leave. “I do hope you'll enjoy your stay here.” And with that, he stepped back out of the room and back down the hallway in which his room was located.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria followed her master down the hall to her new room. She could not help but to be in awe of the room. "Wow. It is beautiful. Thank you so much, Ashurao." She walked further into the room and looked around. Turning to him, she listened about his sister's picking out clothes for her. She couldn't wait to take a shower and put on some clean cloths. But that would have to wait till she got up at night. She was too exhausted to even try to take a shower. When he left, Victoria stripped out of her dress and put on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. She crawled into her bed and got under the covers. Letting out on last yawn before she curled up and fell asleep.

Hours passed as they slept. Victoria woke up right as the sun began to set. She stretched before she climbed out of her bed. Victoria hurried to her bathroom and turned on the water to the shower. She grabbed herself a towel and took off her clothes. She hung the towel over a rail and put her clothes in a hamper. Victoria took off her green jewel and stepped into the shower letting the warn water run over her skin. Closing her eyes, Victoria rubbed her hands against her face to get off all the dirt and grime. She grabbed the bottle of shampoo near by and lathered up her hair before rinsing it. She repeated the processed with the conditioner. She took a bar of soap and cleaned off her skin. The clear water turn a light shade of brown as she scrubbed the layers of dirty off her skin.

After, getting off all the dirt of her body, Victoria shut off the water and steps out of the shower. She quickly dried off her body and wrapped herself with the towel. Victoria put on some new undergarments and a light blue dress that came to the top of her knees and hugged her chest before flowing out. She dried her hair and brushed it out. She grabbed her jewel and put it around her neck before she began to explore the house.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:17 pm
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxAfter leaving Victoria to her new room, barely catching her comment on the room being beautiful let alone her thanks, Ashurao reached his own bedroom. Closing his door behind him, he let out a soft sigh and undressed himself until he was only in a pair of boxers. Tossing back the covers, he climbed into his large, comfortable bed and curled up underneath the warm blankets. It didn't take long for him to drift into a deep sleep considering he had been awake since sunset of the previous day, but it wasn't a peaceful sleep whatsoever. He'd been irritated all day and apparently his head thought it'd be fun to play flashbacks of his youngest brother's arrival into the family and the exposure of his mother being a succubus.

xXxAbout an hour after sunset, the vampiric sorcerer let his bright red eyes flicker open a bit hesitantly. He wasn't prepared for work yet although he knew he had to get up and get started on it. Why couldn't he sleep longer for once? Untangling his long fingers from his silver hair, obviously from the headache he was getting from the flashbacks, he sat up with a glare at the dark room he was settled so comfortably in only to slide his legs out from underneath the blankets and settle themselves on the cool marble floor. Without bothering to look to his side, he grabbed his shirt off the foot of the bed and pulled it on over his head rather slowly which made it apparent that he was a slow riser.

xXxOnce he was actually on his feet and moving about, he padded quietly out of his room with his shirt halfway buttoned up and his feet bare. Stopping briefly by the female's room although he figured she was already awake, he glanced inside to confirm that she was indeed walking about the house. Yawning softly, he started to shuffle his way towards the stairs and eventually the kitchen. If anything, he'd prefer getting a cup of tea to help him wake up before using any magic and ending up anywhere but where he wanted to go. Should he find Victoria on the way, well good for him. If not, he wasn't really missing anything since she was probably still exploring the house.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria wandered about the house for some time. She found a few doors that had runes on it. She was a bit hesitant to open some doors, for reasons she did not know. She was wondering some where in the house. She wasn't quite sure all she saw was door after door or hallway after hallway. She heard some movement in the house a bit off. Using her good hearing, Victoria followed the noise. Her bare feet padded against the cool floor of the house. She found herself back in the living room. She wandered a little bit until she found the kitchen and her master. She smiled slightly when she entered the kitchen. "Sleep well, Ashurao?" Her fingers laced between each other and rested in front of her. "Do you need anything of me today?" Victoria asked. She used a hair bow she found in her bathroom to put her hair into a ponytail.

She looked ten times better then she did the day before. Her skin had a health glow to it and was free from any dirt, along with her hair. Her green eyes stood out against the blue dress and her brown hair. She awaited to her next order.

User Image  

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 am
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxShifting his gaze sluggishly towards the female from where he was leaning against the counter, he made a soft snort to her comment of stating good morning although a bit delayed. “As if... Tea. Don't care which kind so long as it's warm,” he responded to both of her questions in something of a slur. To him it sounded perfectly fine since his head was still trying to fully kickstart into gear, but to anyone else it would be kind of slurred together. Briefly rubbing his bright red eyes, he let another yawn escape past his lips. He was partly cursing out the Center in it's delayed delivery, his younger brother for turning into an escape artist, his mother for the inexcusable seduction she'd used to trick his poor father into marrying with her and his queen for making him look for the booknerd when she had others to chase after him.

xXxHow about you, chickadee? Sleep well? Enjoying the feeling of cleanliness?” he asked, partly teasing her now that it'd clicked that she had bathed. That reminded him... He needed to have laundry done soon as well. Oh well. He'd mention it in a little while. For now he was just trying to get his mind to start moving faster than the snail pace it was moving at now that he was up. “Looks like the dress fits you quite perfectly also... Proves my point that my sisters are freaks for being able to tell what a female's size clothes are from just seeing a picture of 'em...

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff