Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prairiefox ::The Bunny Master Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:08 pm
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Hey, how many digimon can you have with the new cards? Like, do I have to update it to get the other digimon on it??

You can still have the 6 digimon but the card will only show your main that you first register with for now.
Nice!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
hello everyone ^^

What has been shaking in here. It looks like something is happening

something interesting owo

You've caught my interest. What is happening that is interesting?

doing this and getting prizes just for talking XD

Hahaha! True true! I'm curious though, who is in the lead?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:46 pm
Is it based on quantity or content?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:51 pm
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
hello everyone ^^

What has been shaking in here. It looks like something is happening

not sure....  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:58 pm
Zadok the 28th

The answer is yes to both, probably unless we see something else we like or maybe we'll change it up sometimes. Basically be active and have conversations and see what happens. Worst case scenario you got TP and got to hang with friends. Best case you get a Digimon or something!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:28 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

not sure....

Whose been talking the most?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:42 pm
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

The answer is yes to both, probably unless we see something else we like or maybe we'll change it up sometimes. Basically be active and have conversations and see what happens. Worst case scenario you got TP and got to hang with friends. Best case you get a Digimon or something!!
I suppose that makes sense.

So I think I figured out a way to make the civ game digimon centered
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or
User Image

So to start with you would choose the in-training digimon. Then you would try to build a city for say 100 of these little guys. Each turn you would have a list of actions you could take. In normal games, research tech would improve your tools or something. In this game, It would give you points allowing you to unlock digimon with weapons and android parts. I would need to figure out other values that could be raised as contingencies for digivolution, but it would be an easy way to allow a digmon port of the base concept. Then the game would be grow your city and level up your digimon in order to conquer the digital world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:26 am
Zadok the 28th
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

or
User Image

So to start with you would choose the in-training digimon. Then you would try to build a city for say 100 of these little guys. Each turn you would have a list of actions you could take. In normal games, research tech would improve your tools or something. In this game, It would give you points allowing you to unlock digimon with weapons and android parts. I would need to figure out other values that could be raised as contingencies for digivolution, but it would be an easy way to allow a digmon port of the base concept. Then the game would be grow your city and level up your digimon in order to conquer the digital world.

Interesting, so I read over your original idea again, I think the problem is the pic was too big and confusing and honestly I didn't really understand the point of the game, i mean are we all raising one city? (or digimon in this case) or are there people to go against. I guess what i'm saying is i don't understand the point of the game. Maybe I didn't read well enough or something though  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:05 am
lief_7
Zadok the 28th
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

or
User Image

Interesting, so I read over your original idea again, I think the problem is the pic was too big and confusing and honestly I didn't really understand the point of the game, i mean are we all raising one city? (or digimon in this case) or are there people to go against. I guess what i'm saying is i don't understand the point of the game. Maybe I didn't read well enough or something though

Then I didnt explain it well enough. It is pve. So you all work together. I as the narrator both progress your city and crater conflicts. Like goblins have began raising your lands. What do you do+  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:22 am
Someone should make a guild chart like above for an entire digimon line.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:24 am
Zadok the 28th
lief_7
Zadok the 28th
lief_7
Zadok the 28th

or
User Image

Then I didnt explain it well enough. It is pve. So you all work together. I as the narrator both progress your city and crater conflicts. Like goblins have began raising your lands. What do you do+

Your idea sounds very much like a Dungeon and Dragons game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:25 am
Zadok the 28th
Someone should make a guild chart like above for an entire digimon line.

That would be quite time consuming.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:28 am
lief_7

Lief are you qualified to win the prize after Fox's chatting area closes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:30 am
KiroMishima
I'm cold. Just cold. Like so cold that it my breath is turning into frost. I can even do that thing in them anime shows where steam comes out of peoples nose. I was in a land where they called 75° f cold. Now I am in a iceburg prison called home. Where its considered warm if its 30° f outside.

Welcome to Winter  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:04 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

Lief are you qualified to win the prize after Fox's chatting area closes?

No Mod's can't win since it is our job to keep up activity smile  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces