Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . ..:Bunny & Spartan::.. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y . R e t u r n s !
  Y a y !
  W h o . C a r e s ?
  G o l d . D i g g e r ?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:31 pm
When your m i n d is a mess
So is
m i n e
I cant s l e e p
Cause it h u r t s when I think
My
t h o u g h t s aren't at peace
With the plans that
w e make
C h a n c e s we take
They're,
n o t yours and n o t mine

T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . I . W a n t . T o . H e a r .

If love meant that you would never have to say you’re sorry, where would you put your pride?

Lies. Deceit. Betrayal. She’s avoided it for sixteen years of her life, never having to deal with any of it. Not after her encounters with what ‘friends’ truly meant. To her, they were people to let inside your heart and be comfortable with only to have them turn on you whenever they pleased. And she has kept that mentality since then, never allowing herself to make friends with those around her.
There were many. Neighbors. Classmates. Concerned others. They came thinking they could help her, befriend her when she looked so lonely. Yet one after the other has been turned away and eventually, they had just stopped trying.

She has just recently moved to another city a year ago and had begun attending the local high school soon after. It is rumored that no one has heard even a meager whisper out of her. Many have tried to get her to speak and thus, she has been subject to many insults and pranks. Yet she still will not speak out, no matter what they do.

Until one day when an unfortunate boy picks up a cell phone charm she had dropped. He tried to return it, accidently tugging on her skirt to catch her attention as he caught her on the stairs, before she turned around and slapped him. “Screw you and go die somewhere!” She yelled, retreating before he could say anything.
Well, it wasn’t like he could; being that he was too surprised. To be slapped by a girl was new to him, especially because he was very popular. And to hear the ‘ghost’ speak, much less yell, was astonishing. And yet…And yet she was all he could think about; she was all too interesting for him to think about anything or rather anyone else.

There's w a v e s that can break
All the words that we
s a y
And the w o r d s that we mean
W o r d s can fall short
Can't see the
u n s e e n
Cause the w o r l d is awake
For
s o m e b o d y ' s sake now,
please close your
e y e s woman
Please get some
s l e e p

Lyric courtesy of: No Other Way by Jack Johnson
Idea courtesy of: Remake of Three Little Words
Concept courtesy of: "Say I Love You"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 pm
Rules. I won’t explain them since you know them by now Spartan and I trust you enough.

[align=center][size=10][color=youpick]
[b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b]

[b] H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e . [/b]
| Character name |

[b] I n n e r . C h o i c e . [/b]
| Username |

[b] P r i o r . T o . T h a t .[/b]
| Bio. First person point of view, by the way. Interesting facts? |

[b] W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n . [/b]
| I'd understand if you don't want to list everything, since finding out things about the character is interesting, and so you could keep it short if you'd like. |

[b] M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o . [/b]
| Themesong. Optional. |

[b] B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s . [/b]
| Picture! Please put the url here. I don't want some stupid link nor do I want just the http://. I'll correct it myself if you do that. Then I'll take away all the cookies in your house :) Make it anime as well. |
[/color][/size][/align]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:25 pm
T h e . L o v e l y . L a d y :

| "And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you." |

H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e .
| Lenore Winterborne |

I n n e r . C h o i c e .
| Creamsicle Bunnies |

P r i o r . T o . T h a t .
| I have only two contacts on my cell phone: my mother's and my part-time job at the local bakery. It's been like that ever since I bought the thing and I doubt it'd change any time soon. Why? Well, friendship and companionship aren't exactly in my vocabulary and I doubt that'd change any time soon either. So there's no reason to add anyone's number to my phone because I don't talk to anyone and no one talks to me. Such isolation had begun way back in elementary school. And after an incident, many of the school children preferred to keep away from me, calling me names and teasing me. I've learned, since then, that people automatically have this preset image of other people. So why should I go around to try to change their expectations of me? People are just ignorant and only see what they want to see. So I let them make the rumors about me and say what they think is right, because I don’t need them. Sure, it's difficult to go through school the way I do but it is well worth from the annoyance and the hurt that may derive out of not being the way I am.

I moved to this school a year ago. My mother and I moved around a lot after my father passed away, so I never had to settle for too long. But it looks like my mother has decided not to move anytime soon so I guess I'm stuck in this small town. My part time job at the bakery was by luck. My mother frequented there quite often when we first moved here and befriended the old woman who owned it. My mother thought it'd be great for me to work there after she found out that the bakery was hiring, and I've been working as the store front ever since. The regular customers who stop by are probably the only people closest to me besides my mother and my cat.
As for school, well, it has never bothered me much until now. Some even have the audacity of pulling my skirt, and I finally couldn't take it anymore. I have to have some self respect, so I snapped at the guy who did it. And now I find myself subject to what might really become a nightmare because as it turns out, that guy is very popular and the very opposite of myself. Now I'm being heckled by his fan girls and receiving hate mail in my locker. I'll be fine with the bullying, it has happened before, I just don't want a big commotion to come out of it. |

W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n .
| Quiet and solitary, I am pessimistic and cynical. I take solace in the things I know, such as my cat Rosco, my mother's weird habits and how to handle them, the old woman who works at the bakery, how to cook, and television showtimes. I'm fine being alone since I talk to rarely anyone, and am very reclined. No one has gotten to know me so people think I'm some kind of weird, anti social girl. I don't think that's the case. I like girly stuff and I keep up with trends; I'm just not one to like to speak to other people. It sort of makes me feel a tad uncomfortable. |

M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o .
| I Gaer / / Sigur Ros |

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .
| User Image |

A n d . T h e . H a n d s o m e . L a d :

| "Popularity isn't a grace, it's a curse to others" |

H i g h s c h o o l . D u b s . T h e e .
| Nicholas Jeremiah Wile |

I n n e r . C h o i c e .
| spartan309 |

P r i o r . T o . T h a t .
| One may say that living as a popular student would be good, great even. Fact of the matter is, they probably don't know what that feeling is. Is popularity only seen by someone with an attractive face? Is it their riches that bring popularity? Why can't it be their personality, or intelligence? That's what I want to know. I want to know what makes me so popular, so attractive to others. I want to seek out how this curse of mine appeals to others and if they really think of me as a friend. Do I have true friends? Or are they just putting on a smile to hide their shameful greed.

I live with my mother and father in a rather wealthy home, my father being a rather successful architect, and my mother working from home as an author. My mother is mute, unable to speak without the help of sign language, which I learned when I was only three and have mastered along with my dad. Sure she can hear fine, but if we wanted to understand her, we have to know her language. I've lived in this town since my dad got his big break here and haven't moved since. I like out neighborhood. It's full of big houses yes, but it's quiet, peaceful, something I enjoy when I want to just relax.

Speaking of the curse of popularity, I'm usually not hated or disliked by many. However, that isn't the case for the one known as the "Ghost Girl" who moved here about a year ago. I've always been curious to talk to her, know her story, understand why she isn't social in the slightest. My intrigue only increased when I found her cell phone charm fall to the floor as she was walking by. I didn't even mean to tug at her skirt, actually meaning to tap on her shoulder just to return her charm, but the next thing I knew I felt the sting of a slap that she gave me, her words echoing through my head for the first thing she ever said to me was to "go die somewhere". I still have the charm actually, the thought of her and the slap to my face unable to escape my thoughts. I want to know her even more now, but this "popularity" might get in my way. |

W h a t . I . S a y . A n d . W h a t . I . M e a n .
| I'm a people person really, easy to talk to, wanting to know more about people and whatnot. Thinking about writing a book about the interests of socializing with others actually... Anyway, I'm rather adept in my studies, english being strong point. Mother taught me sign language rather well and I like to joke that I know it even more than the english language sometimes! Something that may be seen as a flaw of mine is my high curiosity. What's behind that door, what are those people talking about, what makes a person who they are. Yea... what does makes a person who they are...? I seek that question out more than anything. |

M y . P e r s o n a l . I P o t a t o .
| Undisclosed Desires - Muse |

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .
| User Image |

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . G h o s t . G i r l

User Image

The sun had clearly risen, its ostentatious beams of life reflecting on the ever so fragile skin of Lenore, who stood by a window peering at the ever blue sky. The hallway was quiet and void of life other than the still figure of Lenore who stood there. Everyone was downstairs, in the cafeteria eating their lunches and talking petty talk to their so-called friends. But Lenore had never eaten her lunch in the cafeteria. She was afraid that the heckling would ensue even in a sanctuary that provided many a comfortable seat and delicious food to satisfy one's hunger. Lenore didn't want spaghetti thrown in her hair, or slushies thrown in her face or any other sort of humiliation. She'd rather eat by herself, where it was quiet and pleasant and good.
Lenore had just happened to pause by a window, the outside world seemingly promised to provide some solace. Yet being trapped in school was torture and she was forced to succumb its rituals. Lenore inhaled slowly, softly, until she could no more and held it for a long period of time until she released her breath in a long, whispery blow. Finally did she move from her station and walked down the hall to the stairs where she would sit and eat lunch, like she did everyday. She unwrapped her sandwich, turkey this time, and bit into it as she stared absently. It was days like this, days like this that she pleasantly enjoyed. Usually. After being tripped twice and had a pencil thrown at her today, she could easily say she's had better days. All because of Nicholas, who she had been avoiding all day today. She frowned upon thinking of him and bit again into her sandwich, her eyes narrowing slightly. Lenore preferred to never see him again. Those types of people only meant trouble for a person like her.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

Lunchtime. Students crowding around in one room trying to buy their meal for the school day while also having their own forms of gossip. Sports, games, relationships, tragedies, all of the sorts. Usually Nicholas is with his friends, or what he likes to call "Masks" since he can read their faces and know their enthusiasm is just a facade to get his attention. Other intentions he didn't know but he knew they wanted to make him feel better than them with this ruse.
He asked all who wanted to eat with him if they could go somewhere else for the lunch period, giving them charming smiles so he doesn't give the wrong idea to them since he in no way wants to make them feel responsible for his want of isolation from them, even if he would rather sweep away all of the "Masks" and find at least a true friend who doesn't care about his looks or his wealth, but for his feelings and personality, someone who sees the book for it's pages not it's pretty and expensive looking cover.
He left the cafeteria, eating a cold sandwich before going towards his intentions, figuring out how to give the Ghost Girl her charm back, maybe even know her name. Her book is the only one he can't read. The cover black with no title whatsoever, not even lining to make it stand out. It's pages unknown and out of reach. His curiosity was through the roof! He wanted to know who she was, what she's like! Only problem is she wants him dead, figuratively speaking he hoped. Alas she was far to interesting to ignore, his thoughts filled with questions on who she was. He simply leaned on one of the buildings walls, taking the charm out of his pocket and stared at it, studying it to try to find clues of her personality.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

User Image

Lenore missed Rosco. She pouted, pulling out her cellphone. It was pink in color, despite her grim outlook. She turned it on, the screen flashing with a dark cat with golden eyes staring back. She wiped the screen, right between his ears, pouting. Tomorrow was his birthday. She wanted to do something special for him, being that he was her best friend and all, and decided to stop by the store to buy some ingredients to make a cake and to the pet store to buy a present.
Though the idea of a girl infatuated with her cat may be weird and embarrassing, Lenore didn't really have any friends other than her cat. And if she wasn't going to celebrate anyone's birthday other than her mother's or her own, then she might as well celebrate Rosco's.

She turned the phone over, to its back and frowned. She seemed to have lost her cell phone charm, the one of a cat face that looked a lot like Rosco's. She was disappointed in herself for having lost it and felt a tad empty that her phone was without decoration. She flipped the phone back over, staring at the now darkened screen before shoving it back in her pocket right when she heard some foot steps. Lunch wasn't ending any time soon, she thought, now curious as to who would roam the hallways by themselves at this time of day. She swallowed, standing as she quietly tiptoed closer to the wall and peeped around to give a good look.

Nicholas. Lenore tugged herself back, hoping he hadn't seen her. Her heart beat quickened. What should she do? Leave? Well, she couldn't go downstairs, being that he was there, and so her only conclusion was to go up. She turned, gathering her bag and made a move upstairs. Up one. Up two. She didn't make it to the third without tripping. "Oww..." She murmured, biting her lip to distract her from the pain that seared her knee. She sat down on the step, inspecting her injury.
It was just a scrape, but her cloudy blue eyes were already tearing up. Why did she have to act like a baby? She never did like pain, and was a bit squeamish. Just looking at the scrape made her want to throw up.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

So she liked cats maybe? That's what Nicholas assumed as he continued to analyze the charm more and more. It's golden eyes were brought out by its dark colored body. He couldn't help but smile as he but the charm back into his pocket. It was handmade, not manufactured at some factory like a lot of other cheap charms. No, this one was given love and care. Did she make it? Did someone make it for her? That he didn't know.

Something caught his ear, turning towards the stars. It wasn't loud, but with how quiet in was outside, it was still noticeable. He started up the stairs, his curiosity blatantly showing as he wanted to know what made that noise. There, he saw her, the Ghost Girl.

She was in pain, easy to see from how she was biting her lip and the haze of tears wanting to fall down her cheeks. The scrape was light, but it would sting to anyone now expecting it. He opened his mouth, wanting to ask if she was okay, but he knew she would probably snap back at him, considering that their first encounter involved her wanting him to go die. "I can help you get to the nurse. I can tell how much your in pain from the scrape." he told her. His voice was sincere, warm and trusting. He wanted to help her, wanted to get on her good side and try his best to learn who she is and even more hopefully, maybe befriend her.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

Crud.

Lenore grit her teeth, her eyes threatening to drip salty liquid from their crevices. She shook her head, her dark hair a flurry before she turned and dug into her messenger bag, searching, searching, searching until she found just what she was looking for: a Hello Kitty bandaid. She peeled the wrapper back and stuck it quickly on her scrape before glaring at Nicholas, who looked oddly sincere about his words. She glanced away quickly, for some reason feeling guilt that she was so bitter towards him.
Lenore stood, her eyes clearing a bit. She wasn't exactly in horrible pain, but more like in panic at her injury. Hopefully he'd understand that even though she said nothing. She crossed her arms, pursing her lips as she glanced down at him, being that she was standing higher on the stairs than he, before having to look away.

Was she feeling bad she had slapped the boy before hearing his plea? Well, he did tug on her skirt and in no way was that appropriate. She glanced at him again, staring at him this time. Perhaps it was by accident. He surely didn't seem to be the perverted type. But then again, he was constantly surrounded by girls and probably didn't know better. Here Lenore collided her feelings of forgiveness with her cynical nature.
She exhaled steadily, still giving him an eye, before picking up her back and moving down stairs. Her knee was stiff, as it'd hurt to bend, and she tottered finally to the last step. She now glanced up at him, he being now taller than her before turning to leave.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image

Not one words was said back to him, but he knew what she was telling him through her eyes and motions. What went through his mind of what she said through her motions was "I'm fine... it just caught me by surprise that's all..." He continued to watch, making sure she was truly okay. She still gave him a sorta upset look, but it wasn't a death glare or anything, which made him happy.

Watching her walk down the stairs, he realized something. Even though they never spoke, he was able to learn a bit about her from this. He now knew that she wasn't good with physical pain, able to tell by how she was ready to cry from that scrape. He also learned she was prepared for things like this, having band-aids in her bag. One last thing he learned is that she liked cats, from the Hello Kitty band-aids and the charm. That charm! He never was able to give it to her! Sure giving it to her after she fell wouldn't have been an ideal time, but she still doesn't have it! He needed to give it to her, apologize and explain himself. "I'll catch her after school..." He whispered to himself as the bell rang for class.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm
Me thinks a timeskippeth is appropriate. Catch her while you can!

User Image

Classes went per usual, without a singe teacher calling her for participation. Most people ignored her for the most part, but there always was a group that liked to pick on her. And when the bell rang, ending her torture for the day, she dashed out of the classroom to avoid everyone. She quickly went to her locker, trying to mask that her scrape still sort of hurt whenever she bent her knee, and opened her locker tentatively.
She stepped closer, about to pull something out when her locker slammed shut abruptly. The slam startled her and she quickly looked up to see that it was a girl who gave her a sneer before walking away. She was probably angry that Lenore had slapped the beloved Nicholas yesterday. It seemed word had traveled fast.

Lenore watched the girl's back, a scowl forming on her lips before reopening her locker, now wary of her surroundings. She plucked the hate mail out of her locker, throwing them away in the nearby trash, as she took out her books and stuffed them in her bag. She knew exactly what the hate mail would say. How cruel and undeserving she was with a many curse words and insults speckled about. She knew it already and proceeded not to read them.
She didn't have to go to work today or tomorrow, which left a pleasant opening for a television marathon, and proceeded down the hall to leave. She managed to escape the hall without being noticed and hurried down the stairs before someone could ruin that fact.
Meeting with Nicholas had soured only part of her mood, she wouldn't let her whole day be ruined now, would she?

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

The school day was over, Nicholas was on a mission. He needed to find Ghost Girl, apologize for yesterdays accident, and return the charm she dropped. That's all he was able to think about as classes continued, each time looking at the clock he could have swore it was moving backwards. Finally that last bell rang and he was off, skipping his own locker just so he could find her.

While looking, he was abruptly stopped by the same girl who rudely shut Lenore's locker in her face. She was red, nervous to tell him something. He mentally sighed, already knowing what it was. This would be the fourth time this week he was asked out, each time he politely apologized and said no. He didn't want to be in a relation until he knew for a fact the woman of his dreams was right for him. All the girl who asked him were all the same, just Masks wanting to increase their own popularity by dating one of the most popular guys in school. He didn't like that and would not date yet at all.

He knew she would be in tears once he rejected her, but she would calm down and soon forget about it, losing interest in him and fondle over some other guy for popularity and possibly comfort. However, he was losing time and still needed to find the Ghost Girl! He started down the stairs and saw her, almost gone. "Hey wait!" He called out to her, quickly heading down the stairs to her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:32 pm
Let the mad chase ensue!

User Image

Lenore took another step until some yelled from above. She turned, her eyes locating the source of the call. She stared at him, who stared right back at her. He wanted to tell her something and in a rush no less. Her eyes widened, a bit surprised. Why call for her? What did he want? Probably nothing good and she knew well she probably wouldn't benefit out whatever he wanted. So...

Lenore ran. She dashed down the stairs, disappearing from the staircase. It was difficult to run fast, since her knee was grazed, but she made it an effort to flee. Nicholas meant trouble. Always. Whether it be fan girls slamming her locker or a hate mail, it was always trouble. She managed to open the door outside without him catching her but by this time, she was already tired and gasping. She slowed, her cheeks flushed, and soon she found herself completely stopped, her hands on her knees as she bent over to try to breath.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Nicholas saw her running, running away as best as she could with her bad leg. He couldn't let her get away! He didn't know if there would be another oppurtunity to actually talk to her and give her the charm back! So he ran as well, trying to catch up to her as she did have a sizeable lead to his. When she ran outside, he thought she was gone, already too late. However, she was slowed stopped outside and able to catch up to.

"Hey... I know you dislike me, but I need to talk to you. Please don't run away" He told her, walking out the door to her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff