Submit

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:47 pm
Okay, so I'm going to try and sum up the story of why I'm where I'm at and what I should further do about it. OK here goes nothing... *takes a deep breath in*

I was dating an man for about 5 years before I met another guy, who just happened to come along. We got to talking and I started to like him more and more. Well, me and my ex-boyfriend were having relationship issues and instead of helping to fix it my ex-boyfriend pushed me away. It was a slow push at first but once this guy came into the picture I was pushed over the edge. So I started to date the said guy that came into my life. We broke up three times being together because the first time: I got scared (not saying why), second time: I was an emotionless person and trust me being in a relationship with an emotionless person is hell and third: is because I freaked out when he gave me a promise ring within the month and a week of us being on and off, also the fact that I realized I still had feelings for my ex, plus on top of all that I'm literally a walking cry bomb.

My emotions are everywhere and I'm trying to collect myself but I found it really hard being with both boys. The boy from the beginning of the story was hard to be around because I still loved him and couldn't stand the thought of losing him, again. I couldn't stand to see him with anyone else so I can to get away before it killed me. The second boy who I mentioned swept me off my feet was getting impatient on waiting and said he was falling out of love with me. Hearing both of them drive on and do nothing but argue with me was literally driving me insane. I was tired of them running in circles and telling me what I should feel and shouldn't about them.

I basically told both of them how I saw things and what I decided to do, and I left both of them behind. I told them that I was going to get away from things and hide myself away from people. I was going to lock myself away and only come out for work and school. I told them I needed time to find my core piece that could help me keep myself together. Once, I did that I could decide whether I wanted a relationship with either of them or not. So, here I am now sitting alone and thinking...love is so complicated...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 am
Amen love is complicated.

I've been in pretty similar situations before. I think you've made a pretty good choice.

On the one hand... I know its hard to let someone go if you really love them and you don't want to see them with anyone else BUT if your relationship was unhealthy and he pushed you away then he made his choice and I'm not sure anything can fix it... once someone gives up its pretty hard to get them to change their minds... that's how it was with my exes....

On the other hand... the second guy seems kind of pushy and clingy with unrealistic expectations....and if he told you he was falling out of love with you because he had to wait on you then he obviously never really loved you in the first place because love doesn't work like that... if you love someone you will always love them no matter what happens... you can love and hate someone at the same time but the love never goes away... honestly of the two I think the second is probably the worst for you...I think he was trying to force you to do what he wants... a tad controlling...

Moving on and focusing on yourself is probably the most healthy choice you could have made and I congratulate you on it... *hugs*  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Feezle

Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 am
RainbowPop26

I've been in pretty similar situations before. I think you've made a pretty good choice.

On the one hand... I know its hard to let someone go if you really love them and you don't want to see them with anyone else BUT if your relationship was unhealthy and he pushed you away then he made his choice and I'm not sure anything can fix it... once someone gives up its pretty hard to get them to change their minds... that's how it was with my exes....

On the other hand... the second guy seems kind of pushy and clingy with unrealistic expectations....and if he told you he was falling out of love with you because he had to wait on you then he obviously never really loved you in the first place because love doesn't work like that... if you love someone you will always love them no matter what happens... you can love and hate someone at the same time but the love never goes away... honestly of the two I think the second is probably the worst for you...I think he was trying to force you to do what he wants... a tad controlling...

Moving on and focusing on yourself is probably the most healthy choice you could have made and I congratulate you on it... *hugs*

I was gonna try to give some advice, but RainbowPop took the words right out of my mouth and gave some great advice.

I definitely agree that you made the right decision in distancing yourself from both of them. They both sound like very unhealthy relationships right now. You just need to focus on you, and how to make yourself happy. C:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:44 pm
RainbowPop26

The first one I have to get over he doesn't want a relationship, no point in trying if someone doesn't want something with you.

The second one I agree and disagree a little bit. I've gotten to know him a lot more and find his relationship problems have a lot to do with the way he is.

Thank you so much smile I'm learning to slowly move on *hugs back*  

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100

xXwolfyhybridXx

Thieving Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:46 pm
Feezle
RainbowPop26

I was gonna try to give some advice, but RainbowPop took the words right out of my mouth and gave some great advice.

I definitely agree that you made the right decision in distancing yourself from both of them. They both sound like very unhealthy relationships right now. You just need to focus on you, and how to make yourself happy. C:

I think so too and it's given me a lot of insight on things too. They really are at this moment time so I'm just going to focus on me and my future till I'm ready for another relationship.

Thanks for commenting  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff