Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
Interactive thread: Passion and Spirtiual Gifts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 am
Ok, it's time to ask you some questions. Every time and again, I will ask you a set of questions, based on certain topics. Bare in mind that if you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't hesitate to ask. I might not be the best preacher in the world or the best researcher (because somethings are inspired by conferences or sermons), but I will do my best.

There is one other thing I have to meantion. This is not a bragging session. To avoid that, keep the answers as brief as possible (about 2-3 sentences please).

This batch of questions is about your Passion and Spiritual Gifts (don't worry if you don't have either or both).

Passion:
1. Do you (in a spiritual sense) know what Passion is?
2. Do you have any sort of Passion? If so, what is your true Passion?
3. How long have you had it for?
4. How are you going to use it for God's Kingdom?
5a. If it hasn't released yet, nor have Passion for something, are you helping someone else to either help someone with their Passion, or seeking God for guidance? (this question is optional)

Spiritual Gifts:
5b. Briefly state (in your own words) what are Spiritual Gifts and what does it mean for you.
6.Do you know your top 3 Gifts? If not, did you know that you can find the test online?
7. If so, what are they?
8.Is there any Gifts you had to ask God to take them away? (this is optional and if you do choose to answer this, you DON'T have to state what it is - that's between you and God).

9. What other topics would you like to be asked about?
10. Would you like more personal questions, or keep it to this format with optional and reflection questions?

Don't be shy now and be as honest as you can whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm
[Am I supposed to reply back here?]

musasgal
There is one other thing I have to meantion. This is not a bragging session. To avoid that, keep the answers as brief as possible (about 2-3 sentences please).

This batch of questions is about your Passion and Spiritual Gifts (don't worry if you don't have either or both).

Passion:

No, what is it? (:

musasgal
Spiritual Gifts:
6.Do you know your top 3 Gifts? If not, did you know that you can find the test online?

No ... O: Link, or should I just google?

musasgal
10. Would you like more personal questions, or keep it to this format with optional and reflection questions?

I like person thinking and reflection questions with the option of answering. That way, it leaves the person the flexibility to answer as much, or as little as they want. Reflection and thinking questions [I find] are really good 'cause it makes you stop and think about your relationship with God. (:  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

musasgal

Stellar Helper

20,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 pm
Heavenly Paradise
[Am I supposed to reply back here?]

musasgal

Passion:

No, what is it? (:

musasgal
Spiritual Gifts:

No ... O: Link, or should I just google?

musasgal

I like person thinking and reflection questions with the option of answering. That way, it leaves the person the flexibility to answer as much, or as little as they want. Reflection and thinking questions [I find] are really good 'cause it makes you stop and think about your relationship with God. (:

These questions are meant for reflection before answering, and I'm not really expecting anyone to answer a.s.a.p. Other topics that might come up might relate to other topics that the world is facing. Reason why there are two extra question which are optional.

Passion is really what your heart is set on. It could be anything which can help the Kingdom of God.

Spiritual Gifts Assessment
Here is one of the tests to take. But if you want to go and search for a test online, you can.  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games