Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:11 pm
Where should I go?

Seriously.
Throw a dart at a map and tell me where it landed. I'll go there.

I've been a good boy and saving my monies instead of giving them away for manga and stuff all year long and so I've decided to travel again.

emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 pm
xD Thought I'd help by using random.org. Surprisingly they have a random map coordinates generator. Though I had to do it a couple times since they landed in middle of the ocean. =.=; So final destination is........Australia~! biggrin  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm
I already live in the middle of the ocean. emotion_donotwant

Australia... That's doable and they even speak English... kinda lulz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 am
What happened to moving? I thought that's what you needed money for.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 am
My older brother ended up in jail again and my dad sold his truck to bail him out.

I'm going to give them some time to recover before they get another problem to deal with, namely me. xd though granted dealing with me is more of a mental issue.

I still want to get out and do some stuff since I can afford a bit of trouble now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am
I hear the sand is lovely this time of year over in Iran.

EDIT: THIS PLACE! DEFINITELY THIS PLACE! I forgot all about this...  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:22 am
Oh oh oh! Or I can invest in more cos gear and go into where my mom works in full cosplay and troll her. That's always fun. And it's a general touristy place so I'm never going to see any of the other shoppers ever again.

Last time I threw on my white Stein wig and one red contact to go with the hetero chromia look and generally nice street clothes. Lulz were had. I've been wanting to get different colored wigs for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:30 pm
Honestly hun if I had the option of using money for more cosplay or traveling I would go with the traveling. There's so much to go to and we have so little time to do it in. Its one of the reasons I love doing the Medieval stuff because it gives me a reason to just GO places even if its not out of state at times.

Depending on how much you have saved up or how well you can get a travel agency to work out I would suggest any of the following.

Europe
Italy
Amsterdam
Great Britain
Road trip the USA
*throws in selfish notion* Seattle

If anything I'm surprised that Icy hasn't jumped this yet xd

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:14 pm
Quote:

I was right. If I say that the meaning completely changes, but true on both counts.

Yeah traveling is my more favoritest option. I posted this thread all hyper "I wanna go do cool stuff! emotion_kirakira " Then later in my work week getting into my lazy mode, "Ah, screw travel. I'll just buy cool stuff from around the world and make it come to me." stare

Amsterdam. emotion_awesome I think I might get into too much trouble there. I was laid over in Seattle after my last cruise for a couple days. I wanted to go visit Kurt's grave and lots of things but after that trip I needed time to recover. crying

Ah, but I did get a nice new sword out of that trip. Omg when a sword is folded just right, the pattern it makes on the blade is just *gasms* and perfectly balanced... The only downfall was that the grip was too short for my hands...I normally compensate for this by taking off the guard for wooden practice swords, but it wouldn't fell right doing that to this blade.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm
I just realized something. I haven't been to a real rock concert in a long time. My current favorite band is Shaka Ponk. They have a set in Paris January 5th.

I think I have a plan now. Now I gotta crunch some numbers to see if I can make it happen.

So step 1: kidnap Icy.
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Go Paris.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:15 pm
Icy in Paris somehow sounds rather appropriate.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:05 pm
Kairanha
Quote:

I was right. If I say that the meaning completely changes, but true on both counts.
rofl rofl rofl I needed that laugh today! xd

Kairanha

So step 1: kidnap Icy.
Ties self up and awaits her kidnapper. emotion_dowant {{Here's another for the "-Monogatari" fan. emotion_awesome }}

"Icy in Paris", eh? Yes, yes that does have a rather nice ring to it. whee  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:43 pm
Kanbaru-chaaaan! emotion_kirakira I must be masochistic for falling in love with a lesbian. emotion_awesome emotion_0A0 emotion_awesome emotion_0A0 can't decide what I should be feeling lulz. probably just the thought of having crazy monkey sex. emotion_kirakira I'd so enjoy getting lost in those mountains and valleys... of books. I'll take your Kanbaru and give you one of my own.

I just finished the last episode of Nise- last night... give back my chibi Shinobu! Though the doughnut design on her back was hilarious.

For the time being I should probably look into getting my travel visa so I can actually leave the country. January in a European country sounds really cold... I think I might push the date ahead because I haven't even been in temperatures below 60 degrees in almost a decade. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:34 pm
It was below 60 here all day today emotion_awesome

heart cold

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items