Just sent off our entries for the USDAA trial so all that's left is to wait for the confirmation e-mail...

I entered Abby in jumpers, standard, and gamblers(snooker is just way to confusing for me right now lol) so looking forward to a full day of agility. Our next class will be a trial prepping class and we'll just be doing full course work etc and lately abby's been less stressy at class so hopefully she does well can't wait! I'll be bringing my camera and forcing my friend to bring hers as well so we can video the class. So look forward to pics and vids monday night/tuesday morning...

but for now enjoy these of the brat yesterday at class. She is currently obsessed with all contact equipment minus the teeter(she had a big setback on the teeter about a month ago and we're still working on solving it, but thankfully for the trial I can skip the teeter since we're doing FEO for standard)
User Image

User Image

happy wet puppy at class
User Image

I will also be dragging the baby twist along for the trip to get him used to a trial environment and really interested to see how he does and he should be officially starting classes in about 2 months if I can afford it which will be awesome!