Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 pm
So as I was looking back thru the RP notes I noticed several people that I haven't seen posting in a long while some of the reason's I know but other's in in the dark about. One name popped up more prevalent then the rest. Incubus Gage. He was a person I had RP'd with in many many RP's and some that I still have fond memories of but I haven't seen him nor has he logged on in the past year almost. I would honestly like to know did something happen to him? I looked back thru the pages but saw nothing of his disappearance. If anyone knows anything I would like to know and thanks if you do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm
Also to the same thing is MindxHunter, AnonymousTwilight, Luciraptor, and several other's that I can name off that just kinda vanished unless I just missed there good by posts.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:10 pm
Hello! Hello! Bunny here!

Though I do not know Incubus Gage personally, I know that he had a lot of personal problems, I think with his last girlfriend, since he often vented. I miss him too! But yeah, I think I remember somewhere that he said he was going on hiatus until his life returned to normal but I'm pretty sure he said he was leaving Gaia (for good?).

As for the rest, I have no clue.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff