Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

A crumpled note laying on the ground is slightly burned as it twists and turns in the wind past you. Reaching out you grab the note turning it over. The note is faded and what looks to be blood stains cover it as he pull it closely. For a time you are free from having to worry about the zombies that roam the street. Pulling out of your flash light you shine it over the note displaying the poor handwriting. It takes you a few moment's to read it but after a few times over it you finally feel your getting an understanding of what it says.

"To who ever has found this note I have likely long since either been killed or turned. Don't worry tho for if you have found it there is still hope for you atleast. Tho the lives that we have known have come to an end do not let this bring you down to depression. There is still hope. The rest of the world and other states have been fighting back against this virus. The last time I had power they had said over the short wave that they had pushed the virus back all they way north. Soon hopefully they will have succeeded in finding a cure but till then try to hang on. There have been soldiers that are sent from time to time to find survivor's and free them from this. Do what you can to hang on there are others like you some well off enough to assist others. There lo..."

The letter ends as such the last bit seems to have been burned off from the bottom. A groan tho takes your attention from the letter as you look up. You have spent to much time in one place and with your engrossment in the letter you haven't noticed the zombies that have made there way up to you. It's to late tho for you to move as you feel a pair of cold hands grab you from behind as you feel a sharp pain in your shoulder. The pain is overcoming as your pulled backwards slamming hard in the ground. Your vision starts to blur but the image you see as your vision goes dark is one that is an example of what the rest of New York has become. A dead body with flesh falling off exposing the muscles and bones underneath. One eye socket was empty with nothing but a dark hole staring down at you as it kneels down starting to rip into your body. Everything goes dark as your life comes to an end. One more statistic added into the death toll of this virus.

As the last bits of flesh are ripped away from the corpse the creature stands blood and gore slowly dripping from it's hands and teeth as it looks around. Always hungry it will be on the prowl for it's next meal. The next survivor that makes a wrong turn or does not keep there senses sharp. It will find another meal as that is all it can do. No thoughts run thru it only primal urges and reactions to feed. Hundreds upon thousands of creatures just like this roam New York tho other's still retain a higher cognitive ability. These ones more dangerous then others as they are able to still act like a human to get there meals. Will life continue as this until the virus again breaks out spreading to try to take over the earth and end humanity as we know it. Or will the rest of humanity band together to try to rid itself of this plight. It is not for me to decide this decision is within your grasp and your fates alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm
The lives we have come to know

As human beings, it is in our nature to learn about the world around us, and to manipulate it to our advantage. We do not evolve, we do not change. We are forever curious, forever learning more and more about ourselves and the many lives we hold. Often in our persuit of knowledge, however, we become clumsy. We make mistakes.

Normally, there is always something else to blame, something else to catch us when we fall, pushed off of a cliff by our own follies. We often forget to consider what would happen if there was no one to catch us. To help us. To break our fall. Like the egotistical children we are, we simply assumed that such a situation would never be. And now, most of us have payed for it with our lives. Our bodies. Our sanity.

For those of us who survived the fall, things will never be the same. Our nights are filled with fear, of restless slumber constantly interrupted by hungry moans and the cries of agony of those less fortunate. Here, in New York, things are especially dire. With such a large population, moving about for much needed supplies is difficult, if not often impossible without risk. In a time such as this, we must band together and fight to survive.

It's rather funny, how even the best of intentions can have dire consequences. This all began from an act of benevolence. We thought we had found the cure for cancer, an illness that has plagued these lands for far too long. Instead, we created a monster. An uncontrollable virus that only exists to reproduce, to spread itself, and to destroy in all it's wake.

(Story by Animeprincess_9400)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:51 pm
How to Survive the Night!

ф The rules are the same as always I don't plan to beat a dead horse on this one. Just follow the ToS and you will be good. Should you not your characters will be killed by the horde of zombies that fill this once fair city.

ф PM post to me under the name of the title. It's to easy to make something else up that will only end up confusing me in the long run so lets go with that.

ф Nobody appreciates a godmodder. At least, not unless it's entirely appropriate and justified. In this case, unless it is Me or a personally chosen moderator deemed fit for the duty, it will never be allowed. You get only ONE warning. If any inappropriate behavior persists, you will be banned. No compromises given, no further warnings, no nothing. All you will recieve is a notification of your banning and a brutal death for your character. If you try and continue to post afterwards, I will report you to guild moderators.

ф Only Humans, Cyborgs(limits), Androids(Limits), or Altered Humans are allowed on the side of the living. Reversely the only allowed on the side of the dead are going to be Zombies, Ghouls, Ghasts, Ghosts, or a few other Dead things I didn't post. Over all no really fantasy characters like elves and all that jazz.

ф Use the Profile Skeleton. This isn't debatable. Animeprincess_9400 put some serious work into that thing so if you want to detract from it you can go ahead and incur her wrath. I will simply sit her and watch.

ф If you join and become inactive for more then three days expect your message box to be blow to hell. Also your notices and any other way I can contact you to get your a** posting. I do myself forget to post at times since im in alot of RP's but if I can remember I am gonna force you to remember as well. Also if you do plan to leave for an extended period of time please tell me or someone so we can make sure to do something with your character.

ф I swear to god if you come in here and use **'s for your actions or type one liners for every post I will devour your mortal soul. I don't play with that crap and I sure as hell don't like to see it. Writers block I understand a one or two sentence post. DON"T MAKE IT A HABIT!!

ф Remember: The Moral Highground

The original idea of this RP was come up with by Animeprincess_9400 I simply took the idea since it died and ran with it adding tweeks and changes here and there. No credit should go to me and as such if she joins she is automatically a Co-leader of this RP.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:55 pm
The Bones in Our Closet

[align=center][size=9][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Assets:[/b] Any special skills or talents that this character has acquired over their lifetime. These should only be listed if they somehow help survive the zombie outbreak. If there are too many in comparison to baggage and weaknesses, your character will be rejected.
[b]Baggage:[/b] Any paralyzing fears or severe mental issues that this character suffers through, starting [i]before[/i] zombie invasion. Everyone is afraid of zombies, genius. Come up with something original! At least one. Nobody is fearless.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] Physical weaknesses that can prove to be severely troublesome in certain given situations. Not required outright, but encouraged for people to have at least one. You are not allowed to forgo this section unless you have at least one major phobia or mentall issue in the Baggage section.
[b]Bio:[/b] A short paragraph describing their past life thus far and/or how they ended up in New York.
[b]Themesong:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][/align]

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 pm
The stories of those who's hearts still beat.

Survivors

Username: The Eternaly Damned
Name: Emily Grayson
Race: Human (Cyborg, if you wanted to be technical.)
Assets: Mechanical/Cybernetic knowledge. Easier to repair/Mcguiver things than most.
Baggage: Afraid of tight spaces, I.e. air-ducts/sewers.
Weaknesses: Her left shoulder has a mechanical implant with a tendency to snag and in extreme cases lock in place due to a gear that she had to replace, but didn't have time to sand down to an appropriate circumferential shape.
Bio: Emily was born and raised in the slums of New York, where half-priced drugs are still too expensive and people will buy them at full price just for their fix. In a desperate attempt to rid herself of that life, she held various odd jobs as she grew and finally found her calling when sweeping up at her seventeenth work environment, a mechanics shop, when a man came in needing a new wire for his arm-piece and the mechanic was out. Learning the ropes was easy, and the better she got the farther from the slums she got. Just before the outbreak she was a head mechanic and co-owner of her own 'body shop'. She was rich by no means, but she was comfortable.
Themesong: Crash - SafteySuit
Other: She received her shoulder-implant in her late teens, after her boyfriend sealed her in the vent-space in his apartment so that she couldn't run off. Afraid, Emily made her way out by any means necessary, shattering her clavicle and shoulder blade in the process.
Appearance:User Image

Username: Wire_Colossus
Name: Walter “Karma” Jones
Race: human.
Assets: Has a talent for anything mechanical or electronic. Lives in a junkyard and works as a mechanic/fabricator.
Baggage: Has an extreme temper and while he doesn’t get violent immediately, his lack of self control will quickly make itself evident. Has serious anger management issues and a lack of self control that has put him in the court room on more than one occasion.
Weaknesses: He’s stuck in a wheel chair because the last fight he got into cost him use of his legs.
Bio: Walter has always been a strong willed and vengeful individual. His temper always getting the better of him and getting him into life threatening trouble. About ten years ago it got him put in a chair. He hasn’t been able to stand since. Before he was put in a wheel chair it was just one violent encounter after another. He had no self control whatsoever. He earned the nickname Karma, because anytime someone who make him angry or hurt him, he’d ensure their actions would come full circle and come back to bite them. After the outbreak began he found a use for all that anger. He began creating weapons. And…making improvements to his chair…
Themesong:
Other:
Appearance: Walter stood 7ft 3 before the fight that put him in the wheel chair. He’s lanky, lean, and stronger than he looks. Smarter too. He has hazel eyes that look green in dim light, shoulder length black hair, and darkly tanned skin. He wears gloves with the finger sleeves cut off, a white tank top, blue jeans, hiking boots, and a red and black checkered flannel shirt that’s been worn thin by three generations of wear and tear. He has a square jaw with a bit of an under bite, and his front teeth are all razor sharp because he filed them to points to intimidate the heck out of the local punks that were stealing from his junkyard. Has a tattoo of the incredible hulk on the back of his left forearm and a tattoo of a wrench on the inside of his right forearm. Tends to weak a sky blue knit cap with a pink lotus flower design on the left side.

Username: Jonstalker62
Name: Jon Fields
Race: Caucasian
Assets: His legs are very strong from all of the running his enlistment earned him, so he can run at a decent pace for great distances or a extremely fast pace for short ones. Has basic military training with firearms and can maintain said weapons. Years of bullying have allowed him to ignore outside interference while working on something, entering a "Tunnel Vision" state and allowing him to work faster. Is fiercely loyal to friends and family, putting their lives above his own. "Nerd Training", is great with computer programs and has a mental bank of knowledge on the undead from his obsession with horror.
Baggage: Due to years of bullying in school, has retracted socially from people and finds it hard to see strangers and anyone less than a friend as anything more than a tool or obstacle. (Don't worry, he's not too much a lone wolf, it's not too hard to earn his trust/friendship.) Has an intense fear of needles, causing shakes and fits, and a general dislike for medical facilities and personnel. Has an attachment to a few personal items and will fight tooth and nail or even put himself in danger to ensure that he has them.
Weaknesses: Despite his military training, he's not very strong physically besides his legs. Is basically "Average", can do well in most things, but does not excell at anything in particular.
Bio:Jon was raised in a middle class family close to downtown Houston. Though he had a high intelligence level, he was unmotivated and thus skated by in school. Was bullied for being a "nerd" and a "freak" and grew to dislike people in general. When he graduated high school, the only options he had were enlistment or working at a fast food joint. He enlisted and again skated through two years of service before the apocalypse struck. The mass desertions and eventual disbanding of the Navy gave him his freedom, but left him stranded in New York. He now resides in two story comic shop on Broadway Ave. and has barricaded the front, opting to use the alley entrance to and from the "outside" world.
Themesong: "Unstable" by Chaotica
Other: Has a few personal items that he keeps on him at all times: A skeleton hoodie that he only takes off to wash regularly (As regularly as he can in the apoc.), an iPod classic with 160gb of music (He keeps it charged by using quick chargers and batteries.), three pictures (One of his younger brother, one of his elder sister, adn one of his girlfriend.)
He has two firearms that he tries to avoid using unless needed, a standard issue M9 service pistol with three magazines, an M16A4 with one magazine (Meant for a last-stand-and-I'm-taking-you-all-with-me scenario.).
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extraction Team

Username:Shiningdragon21
Name:Jacob"Deadeye"White
Race:Human
Assets: Military combat knowledge along with a physique that even a ranger would wish he could attain. Jacob has been trained in use of all military based weapons tho he prefers assault rifles that he uses at close to long range with ease.
Baggage: Demoted from a Staff Sergent in the US army after an implication with a higher ranking officer ending with the man having to be hospitalized for a broken jaw. Jacob is not one to listen to authority when they give orders he feel's are not necessary or counterproductive to a point of getting physical.
Weaknesses: He is blind in his left eye after an training simulation gone wrong during his earlier enlistment.
Bio: ***Secret Clearance ***
An up and coming "Grunt" in most senses of the world Jacob joined just after his 18th and was quick to rise thru the ranks becoming a Staff Sergeant in less then two years after entering and completing special forces training. Not one for heavy spurs of common senseless ramblings he was quickly demoted one rank down to Sergent but only on a temporary status. After the Apocalypse it was an easy choice for this special forces operative to be sent to what the higher up's see as the center of this Apocalypse New York.
***Top Secret Clearance ***
Currently leading a team of three other's. Pfc.Joe"Iceman"Hopkins, Spc. Glenn"Shadow"Harris, and Cpl. Jeffery"Beast"Toress. Location: *Information Classified* Expected mission completion time:To be determined. Last received transmission: Two days prior 0600 hrs.
Themesong:Citizen Soldier
Other:Vary rarely removes his helmet around others to the point most don't know what he looks like under it.
Appearance: User Image

Username:Shiningdragon21
Name:Jeffery "Beast" Torres
Race: Altered Human
Assets: Altered to increase his strength to easily that of an Ox in brute force. Close range Expert and is a 4th level military Close Quarters Combat fighter.
Baggage: Cats...Yes the cute furry kinds that walk around on 4 legs and like laser pointers. Asking a man this large why he is afraid of cats is like asking a fish why it swims it just how it came about. A heavy allergy to them doesn't help the fact any more either.
Weaknesses: Being altered makes it where it isn't possible for him to fit thru semi tight spaces at all. His body size being nearly 7ft and his muscles simply make it a none viable option for him during missions. Not one for stealth either usually preferring a loud entrance which coupled with the wrong people could prove fatal. His anger can over take him if Jacob isn't around to reel him in.
Bio: ***Secret Clearance ***
One of the starting volunteer's to the military's use of human alterations project Jeff was one of the few that actually took to the process right out. He was a rather built man before but after his overall size increased by nearly 30% of what it was originally within several months. After being cleared to go back to duty he was pulled into a squad by a buddy of his Jacob who he had served with on several occasions. He looks at him as the closest thing he has ever had to a true brother and respects him deeply. He has been dropped in with the squad of himself and other's into *Information Classified* to look for survivors.
Themesong:Monsters
Other: Stands just under 7 foot tall and carries around a custom model shotgun with several different round types on the ammo belts he wears around his chest.
Appearance:Beast

Username: OmgIisonfiyah
Name: Adrian "Soundwave" Thorn
Race: Human
Assets: Being one of the rare few suited for R&D and actual Spec-Ops field work, Adrian has invented a number of gizmos and gadgets to keep his comrades, subordinates and brothers in arms relatively safe. That being said, his skills as a SEAL, Inventor and Soldier are really the only things keeping him alive, and slightly less than insane.
Baggage: Has a family history of mental health problems, and while Adrian may or may not have anything like Alzheimer's or Dementia, the possibility exists that his brilliant mind could soon erode, leaving behind a useless, gibbering nutjob.
Weaknesses:
Bio: *CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET* Adrian joined the Navy fresh out of high school and soon found his way into the ranks of the SEALs. This wasn't the only great thing to happen to him afterward. It was soon made apparent that he was also a brilliant inventor, creating many new gizmos, gadgets and sophisticated military hardware that not only increased the chance of survival on a mission, but also improved quality of life the world over, well at least until the outbreak, now he just works Extraction Jobs, using them as an opportunity to design new weapons and perhaps even try and find a cure for the virus, assuming of course nothing happens to him.
Themesong: Hell - Disturbed
Other: Earned the nickname Soundwave because of his habit of listening to music both on and off a mission.
Appearance: User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:23 pm
Tales from the Crypt

Username: Wire_Colossus
Name: Alexander “Ape” Capto
Race: Ghoul, formerly an altered human
Assets: In life The skin of his arms and sides were stretched to make a slight gliding membrane. His DNA had been fundamentally altered to include a tiny amount bat and baboon DNA. The amount was enough with the assistances of carefully controlled food intake and carefully regulated vitamin intake to make his fingers and arms much stronger, and make his arms much longer. These alterations Earned him the Codename Ape, for his ability to climb even practically straight walls, and to glide just ever so slightly in order to slow his falls. Like a fellow altered solider by the name of Beast, Ape was primarily a hand to hand combat fighter, and had to be kept on a short leash to keep things from spiraling out of control. When he was deployed, He found himself fighting a horde of ghouls, and while he survived the fight, he ended up infected. Now his strength is unrestrained, and so he is a master climber, and a serious combatant, though dead.
Baggage: In life he was a crazy, a very destructive individual without someone to reign him in. When he turned, That absence of self control grew into a berserker attitude, looking for fights, looking for prey, and not being subtle about it. Before he turned, his gliding membrane had bites taken out of it in several places, and as he turned his thumbs became more pronounced. In life he had a hatred of guns, and an overwhelming mind numbing fear of enclosed spaces. Even after he turned, this fear persisted, and has lead to many destroyed stores and more than a few vehicles looking like someone took a can opener to them. His hatred of guns has also stayed with him, making him smarter than he seems. If he can he’ll take away the advantage of guns. Also has a fear of water that still persists. He never learned to swim, and even though he’s turned, he will always stop at the waters edge.
Weaknesses: left leg is missing below the knee, and the prosthetic leg he had in life is missing. Right foot is also missing above the ankle from an injury incurred after being turned. As a result he is much slower moving when on the ground.
Bio: Ape as He was once called was once a soldier who volunteered for the process, and had in fact been volunteering for the process for years. But, because of his handicap it took forever to convince anyone that he could still survive the process. Eventually he threatened to court martial someone for being prejudiced, and the end result was that they performed the process on him without making much of a fuss, warning him that it would likely kill him. He lived to prove them wrong.
Themesong:
Other:
Appearance: Alexander was a strongly built and big guy before the alteration process. He was 7ft3 and 360 pounds. However, after the alterations, he seemed shorter and close to 70 pounds lighter, the alteration process had consumed much of his body fat, and he had been fat before. Once he found his arms were longer, he began to call himself Ape because in his mind he looked like one. He spent 3 years training his body and testing its limits after he was altered, and in that time actually gained back all the weight he’d lost as muscle. Before he became infected, he had a naturally bald head, and he’s covered his entire body with tattoos of skeletal apes, and even a zombie ape on his back. The last one he got in preparation for his mission to the city. He couldn’t imagine in his pride and confidence that his entire squad would be over taken and infected in an ambush. Even in his worst nightmares, he never thought he could be infected. For every mission he should have died in, he has a skeletal ape tattoo somewhere on his body. Which amounts to roughly thirty five. Since he turned his thumbs have enlarged, and become more pronounced.

Username: Doctor_Whiteface
Name: Dr. Avondale Cyrus Napier
Race: Ghoul
Assets: Surgical skills, impervious to pain, acute senses
Baggage: Sociopath, sadomasochist
Weaknesses: Missing left eye, acute senses
Bio: Avondale Napier was one of the doctors working on the Cure when it mutated, and one of the first to be killed by his 'patients.' As a ghoul, he has gained (within his own mind) implied license to kill as many people as he likes, though since he does not have the tenacity of a zombie or the sheer bulk of a Stein he generally makes due with wanderers and vagabonds with few or no companions to provide assistance. Despite his hunger, Napier is careful not to spread the virus by actually killing his targets first-hand. He generally kills them by slashing their throat with one of his (well-sterilized) scalpels and surgically removes an arm or a leg from the corpse before devouring it. The uneaten remains are then buried, so that other Dead do not accidentally infect the corpse. He feeds once every three days, and as a result of these frequent meals is one of the most civilized Dead to be found in the city. Once one overlooks the knives, that is.
Themesong: N/A
Other: Dr. Napier was interested in urban exploration prior to his death, and his rebirth as a ghoul has not diminished his skill whatsoever. Also, as a ghoul his senses are roughly thrice as acute as a human's.
Appearance: A tall, thin Dead with still-fresh skin (courtesy of self-embalming shortly after death) and one missing eye. His neck has been ripped open on the right side, and he has left the flesh unstitched as a reminder of how he was killed.

Username: Ayame-Yuura
Name: Keilin Laurent
Race: ghoul
Assets: quick and nimble, good at nurturing and household chores
Baggage: psychotic, addicted to stabbing, naive, gullible, emotional and a little dumb
Weaknesses: not very strong, her long hair is sometimes an obstacle for her and she has excessive hunger
Bio: Kei was the typical middle-class youth. Though she was not very pretty, she was very naive, getting pregnant in her last year of high school thus, ending up not graduating. Her boyfriend left her when he found out and her family cast her out. And as if that wasn't bad enough, she fell in love a second time to a second man that had his fun and left her after defrauding her of all her remaining money. She and her two children began living in a run-down one-bedroom apartment and Kei began waitressing and selling drugs to make ends meet. When the virus broke out, Kei was walking home from work. Her apartment was overrun with zombies and she broke through the hordes of zombies to find her two children. Realizing they were both dead, she lost her mind, taking a butcher's knife from the nearby kitchen and slashing at all the undead that focused on her, including her own children. She died that day, having lost her mind although she still retains some human traits.
Themesong: A killer song by Sean Klitzner
Other: she will stab and try to eat just about anything when she becomes even more insane (mostly at the thought of her dead children), even her own kind... then wince and spit the rotting flesh out
Appearance: Kei stands at about 5'5" with a thin and petite frame with very long raven-colored hair

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:47 am
Moderator List

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 am
(*Looks around* The Zombie appocolypse RP is ready to get joiners ^_^ if you know anyone wants to )  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:19 pm
(Bump?)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 pm
(a zombi apocolyps? cool! ive seen so many resident evil vids x] )  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm
(Shoves to the top)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:37 pm
(Boooo! I really wanna do this one > sad JOIN!)

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(This is why I don't like making RP's. crying no one ever really joins any of mine.)
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:12 pm
(I'm not having this, Shining. I WILL get to be in a Zombie Roleplay somehow. This is October. This s**t is golden.)

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas