Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[ORP] I told you listening to trees would get us lost...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image Pelagious picked himself off the ground yet again. "Would you please stop that?" he asked, a wee bit testy this late in day. "I'm having a hard enough time navigating through this....tree filled dump without you slapping me every three seconds and yelling 'MOSQUITO'." Yes... To say he was testy was putting it mildy.

The rainbow colored faun just nodded and spouted something about diseases and how the land would commune if you just talked to it right. He then procedded to demonstrate. Pelagious couldn't help the look of of contept that crossed his face in that moment. Just his luck, he would be found by the stupidest faun on the entire island.

This morning had been fine. He had wandered aimlessly, looking for new paths from which he could use his newfound powers to pop out of. Then he had seen this wicked looking moth, which led him to the forest. Which in turn lead him deeper becuase of his dumb idea to find the faun tree huts. Now he was wishing that he had never even got up this morning, thanks to numero uno faun. The ONLY living thing he had seen in a three mile radious that could speak his language. IF you counted the ridiculous babbling he was doing to that poor defensless rock, his kind of language.

User Image
Yipes was clueless. About everything. In fact, he had no idea where he was. Or who he was with. As far as he was concerned, the only option was to ask the rock where home was. If he could remember where he lived.

The rock wasn't talking back though. He knew it had to have a voice inside somewhere. All living things had a voice inside. Take that giant fish he had found earlier. It had been following him since he came across it earlier in the forest. It talked an awful lot for a fish. Though he'd never seen a fish with antennas before. Maybe they were for picking up signals from mother fish. The fish was an awful long way from water though. Maybe mother fish couldn't hear him, with all the interference from the leaves and bugs.

Yipes shrugged and turned back to the giant fish. "Dude. The rock is dead. Or sleeping. I never really, really figured out when they sleep. I just always assumed it was whenever I talked to them. I don't like to think of rocks as dead, man. That's just sad. " Yipes turned back around and set the rock down with a soft pat on it's head. "There ya go. Go on back to Mother Earth and take a nice long nap."

Pelagious gave the rainbow colored faun another dirty look. The horse man wasn't even paying attention to him. Figures. The one time he actually finds someone to help him, and the helper is just as clueless as he is. How in the heck was he supposed to go home now?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

On a collision course with the odd pair, a small group was trekking its way through the forest. One might say a family...but perhaps not, given the topic of conversation. A youthful voice faded into hearing, "I dunno' how it happened, I told you! But what's wrong with being married?" A blue and purple angel was walking alongside a crimson fae, he gesturing wildly with one arm, a baby in the other. Then he stopped suddenly, stepping in front of the fae and holding out the baby in his arms towards her. "Besides, lookit! Babies!" Melek grinned widely, the toddler in his hands suddenly shoved in the fae's face.

User Image

Danya giggled; he enjoyed playing with Mommy and Daddy, even though sometimes they got loud. For now though, all he could feel was the energy between the two, and he was constantly amused by the funny faces they kept making at each other. Hoisted into the air now, Mommy's face suddenly very close, he laughed and flailed, reaching out to honk Mommy's nose.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

"What's wrong with being married?" Diona questioned him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Where do I begin? Well I'll start with the beginning, I suppose. We don't even know each other and..." Diona was cut off by the baby thrust in her face and grabbing her nose. She huffed and pulled her head back. "Marriage and babies... they tether you down and..." Diona sized up the curly-haired, freckle-faced angel that stood before her grinning like a lunatic. "I want to keep my options open." Diona became aware of other voices nearby and suddenly became very self-concious. This wasn't really supposed to be a public conversation, which was why they were in the middle of a forest that she had hoped was more isolated.

User Image

Porter was clinging to Diona's hips. Diona was reluctant to hold the child, and he was reluctant to be held. He had legs! He wanted to use them. As his brother was pushed close to him and Diona porter reached for his brother, clinging to his arm with his hand. The tight-grip of a toddler kept the two adults from separating entirely. He smiled and giggled at his brother and waved at him with his free hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 pm
Pelagious's ears literally perked when the distant voices finally wafted through the trees. Could it be? Pausing the babbling faun in midsentence by slapping his hand over his never ending pie-hole, he listened again. "Oh. My. God! I Think I hear people!!!" He practically shouted, bursting free from Yipes's arms and thundering through the bushes and trees toward said voice. "PEOPLE!!!!!"

Yipes jumped a bit when the large fish man slapped his mouth shut. Still stinging from his not-so-fishy smelling hands, he turned in the same direction pelagious had darted off. "silly fishy. No need to slap, man. It's just the rocks finally deigning us with their ever enlightening presence." Yipes stated before shrugging and following fish boy at a slightly more subdued pace.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:09 am
Melek pouted a bit, his enthusiasm seeming to wane. "So...you're saying you don't want them then? That's not nice..." He didn't seem to be taking this personally, as a rejection of himself, merely as a rejection of the adorable babies that had come as a result of their union.

"Besides, we could always get to know each other an--did you hear something?" he asked, suddenly looking around. Something was crashing through the forest, heading in their direction.

Danya squealed happily, reaching for a fistful of his brother's hair when he seemed to pick up on something like his father. What was that? Noises? Something coming? Was it something fun to play with?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:22 pm
"No... I'm not saying..." Diona paused, she kind of was saying it, but when he put it that way it really wasn't nice. It wasn't like she was a horrible person, she just wanted her freedom and babies and Melek conflicted with that. Somehow she had managed not to get his feelings hurt over her not wanting to be tied down to him either. She frowned, still frustrated with her situation. "I heard something too." They'd have to revisit this later she supposed.

Porter patted his hair flat where his brother had attempted to grab at it. And then head tilted at the direction of the sound. "Hewo?" he whispered at the pae he could see coming closer.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm
Pelagious thundered through the bushes like an elephant on the savannah. With every step he heard the pae talking and with every step he adjusted his path until he could see them just a few feet ahead.

When he finally popped out in front of the pae, the very large and beautiful pae, he immediately dropped to his feet and thanked the gods above for the mercy that they had bestowed upon him. Then he creeped foward and attempted to kiss the nearest pae's feet as he quickly rambled on about a rabid faun, getting lost, talking rocks and a giant fish.

Lord, he was happy to see them.

Yipes was completely lost. Again. Or found, if you asked him. He wasn't really sure. In fact, the little multi-colored faun was going in odd little circles, weaving in and out of the bushes calling for "Big 'Ol Fishy" and stoping occasionally to ask a rock or two where he was headed. When they gave him no answer, he would just wander on a few feet then stop and ask another set of rocks. When that didn't work, he'd ask the nearby plants and, if he could get them to hold still long enough, an animal. Or three.

That was when he saw it. A very large, very masculine looking pig who happened to be nestling some roots at the base of a large evergreen trees. Excited to have found a new friend, he walked toward said swine, waving his arms and making as much noise as possible. All the while yelling at him to call him Bob and asking him inane questions like "have you spoken to any good rocks here lately" and "You wouldn't happen to have seen a giant fish standing around, would ya?"

Piggys liked that in a pae.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm
"Err...hello?" Blinking at the strange Pae's sudden arrival....that was a Pae, wasn't it?...Melek tilted his head, settling Danya on his hip again as he looked down at the Pae trying to eat his feet. Or something. What was that about giant fish and rapid Faun? Most Faun were pretty quick, weren't they? Well, at least in the forest, and...

Danya giggled at the stranger. Eww, eating feet was icky! Even he knew better than that! Silly blue Pae. Besides, this Pae had funny things on his head. Well, funnier than the sproingy bops he and his brother shared. Like, little gnobby things on sticks. Reaching out, the Wilwarin child attempted to grab ahold of the stranger's antennae, in the typical investigative method of all toddlers.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:17 am
Diona looked down at the pae kissing... or eating... Melek's feet. She couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Of course... if he was eating Melek's feet that would be bad, it'd be hard for him to raise both of their kids if he had no feet. Diona quickly stopped laughing at the thought. 'Uhm..." she was as confused as her 'husband' It got even worse when the pae started rambling about nonsense. She pulled Melek back towards her away from the mouth of the... she didn't even know what to call it. If it was a pae, eating another pae... this was all starting to get really scary. A motherly instinct took over her and she clutched Porter to her more closely.

Porter did not think it was strange what the pae did, he thought it was funny, he laughed with his mommy, a high-pitched giggle. Even when she had stopped laughing he continued. He squirmed even more when he felt his mom pull him closer, flailing his arms madly. He wanted to see the funny pae. He tried to mimic the male, rambling like he did, but instead of talking about rocks and fauns he just rambled off baby talk. He didn't know that many words, but he was trying to communicate with the other pae.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:11 pm
Pelagious grimaced as a sudden tug on his antenae nearly made his eyes water. He looked up and finaly notcied the pae. And what they holding. And how they were looking at him. Oh lord. He must be a fright.

Jumping up, he actually blushed in embarrasment as he realized what he had done. "I'm sorry. It's just that I got lost a while ago and I couldn't find my way back. Then I met up with this crazy faun and.. OH CRAP!" He yelled, darting around to run back and look into the brush. "I lost him!" Pausing to wrack his brains on where he might have lost him, he realized that he had LOST him. He was finally free of the stupid, hare brained faun. "I mean, Ummm.. I'm lost. Did I say that before? You wouldn't happen to know the way out of here, would ya?" He said, plastering on a hopeful grin and praying they wouldn't notice the whole "lost him" bit.

Yipes ran as if he had a devil on his arse. A bacon flavored devil. If he had known that pigs were this grouchy, he never would have talked to one. He hadd thought they were friends but appearently the pig was having second thoughts!  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items