Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Return Of The Dark Masters ~ Contest Over Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
The Dark Masters are a group of four Mega-level Digimon created by Apocalymon who have banded together to conquer the Digital World. They were unfortunately though defeated by the DigiDestineds before they could conquer the Digital World. Unknown to most digimon though is the fact that each one of them are still alive one way or the other. The time has come for The Return Of The Dark Masters. Will they bring destruction and chaos to the Digital World or have they changed and moved on from their evil ways?

User Image
MegaSeadramon
After being defeated by the DigiDestineds years ago the Dark Master MetalSeadramon was transformed into a digiegg much like the rest of the Dark Masters. Being the first to be defeated he was also the first to hatch from an egg taking the form of a Betamon. Regaining its memories led the young Betamon on a path of anger. Slowly growing to power it soon enough turned into a MegaSeadramon. Unable to turn into a Mega again from the loss of its master Apocalymon MegaSeadramon must search for an alternative source of power to digivolve to Mega. This causes him to go on a rampage destroying everything on sight.

Why don't you go and calm this angered MegaSeadramon down by first randomizing a number from 1 to 100 and getting above 75. After that send me a short rp on how you will calm down the rampaging digimon.

Deadline For Entries: October 10

Won By: Kazu Matsumoto

User Image
Mushroommon
The mischievous Puppetmon was the next of the Dark Masters to be defeated by the DigiDestined. After being revived from a DigiEgg into a Mushroommon it is to be said that the Puppet Digimon would be extremely cranky. Luckily he eventually remembered the words of Cherrymon who he had killed realizing that what he needed was 'True Friendship'. Losing his crankiness and wanting a friend rather than power he set off on a journey searching for someone who could be his friend.

Gain the Mushroomon's trust by rolling 10 10 sided die and getting a total number that is higher than 60. After that randomize a number from 1 to the total number you got to go onto this stage and get at least a number that is greater than half of the total dice you rolled. Finally give a nickname to Mushroomon by posting the nickname along with the links to the other two parts [Note that will be what your digimon's name will be on your digi card]

(Ex. 1st Part: Total = 70, 2nd Part = Random 1 - 70 get 35 or more, 3rd Part = Bobby Lee, 4th Par = PM Me)

Won By: Darkfire Karan

User Image
Machinedramon
The ruthless and ever so sadistic Machinedramon was the third Dark Master to be defeated by the mighty DigiDestined. Being sliced like an onion was a terrible thing to happen to the powerful digimon. Being made 100% out of metal though allowed it to escape death. Its digicore survived but was lost after the rest of its body parts had vanished. Rumors began to spread about the digicore of the Dark Master being lost somewhere. A group of digimon, called D.O.T.D.W, wanting to rebuild the dangerous Dark Master has placed a great bounty on the bringing of parts for the rebuilding of the Dark Master

Help the group rebuild the Dark Master by randomizing a number from 100 to 250 and getting a number between 175 and 200. After that search through the guild for the digimon whos parts are required to rebuild the Dark Master being Megadramon, MetalTyrannomon, MetalMamemon, MetalGreymon and Andromon.

(Note: They Will Be On The First Post Of A Thread And Not Necessarily On Announcement Or Sticky Thread)

Won By: mortalkombat95

User Image
Piedmon
The leader of the Dark Masters Piedmon was the final and most difficult digimon for the DigiDestined's to defeat. Being trapped in the form of data inside of MagnaAngemon's Gate Of Destiny had not placed the digimon in a good mood. His last subordinate wishing to find a way to unseal his master began to search for a strong tamer with a powerful digimon to aid it in opening the Gate Of Destiny to allow the leader of the Dark Master to escape.

Discover the location of the gate by rolling 5 10 sided die and getting either a total of 35 or 45. After solve the phrase of undoing and PM me the answer

Phrase Of Undoing
User Image

(Note: Note That Its In Digi Letters And The Words Are Not In The Correct Order So You Will Have To Rearrange Them)

Won By: Kura sama-20

Extra Contest - Note Those Who Have Already Won A Digimon Can't Attempt For Vilemon
User Image
Vilemon
The final servant of Piedmon who miraculously survived the encounter with the DigiDestineds. He has been searching far and wide for a tamer who is truly strong enough to help him save his master.

Prove your strength to the Vilemon by rolling 5 20 sided die and receiving a number between 45 and 55. After that randomize a number between 1 and 40 and get a number between 27 and 33. After edit the post and give a short explanation to Vilemon as to why you are good enough to help him in his task

Won By: -InsertEgoHere- Liger

User Image
Gigadramon's Dilemna
During the search for a Megadramon to aide in the repairing of the Dark Master Machinedramon the tamers searching encountered a Gigadramon. Confusing it for a Megadramon because of the darkness surrounding the area the Gigadramon was attacked by the tamers. Losing its hand during the battle its true looks were shown to the tamers. After discovering their fault they all left leaving the Gigadramon to search on its own for its hand.

Why don't you help Gigadramon find its hand. Randomize a number from 1 to 100 and get the exact same number as the number randomized in the post above you.

Won By: Unitas Persona

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm
MegaSeadramon:
Kazu Matsumoto
Part 1

Wanna See His RP? Ask Him 3nodding

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/KazuMatsumoto_MegaSeadramon.png

Mushroommon:

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/DarkfireKaran_Mushroomon.png

Machinedramon:

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/mortalkombat95_Machinedramon.png

Piedmon:
Kura sama-20
Page 6
Phrase Of Undoing: I am prepared to stain my hands with blood

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/Kurasama-20_Piedmon.png

Vilemon:
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Part1: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=23362799#344350375
After edit the post and give a short explanation to Vilemon as to why you are good enough to help him in his task

Part 2: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=8&t=23362799&mygntcid=151166#344350949

"So Vilemon... I hear you're looking to someone to help you bring the Dark Masters back into back." The dark tamer would cross his arms and smile cockily. "Well I'm just the tamer you're looking for to get the job done. I'm strong, I've got a mass of Dark digimon at my disposal to take out a bunch of those so called Digidestined, and on top of that I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty by slaughtering a few of them, both the humans and their pathetic digimon. You're not looking for a good tamer for the job, you're looking for a badass tamer and I'm as badass as they get." Beelzemon, Daemon, Dexmon, and Chaosdramon stand behind the tamer looking ready for a good fight. "So what do you think? How about we cause so mayhem and bring those bad ole Dark Masters back into power?"

Note: This one was just first one to post this all much like D's PawnChessmon (White) for MIB Contest

User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/-InsertEgoHere-Liger_Vilemon.png

Gigadramon's Dilemna - Giga Hand:

User Image
Remember to save the link to where you have won this  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Orre Champion Monty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 6!

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:33 pm
gigadramon  
Orre Champion Monty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 26!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm
gigadramon  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 8, 7, 1, 3 Total: 51 (10-100)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm
Puppets  
Orre Champion Monty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 75!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:35 pm
gigadramon  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

Sinnoh Trainer John rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 4, 6, 3, 5, 10, 9, 9, 4 Total: 68 (10-100)

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Puppets  
Orre Champion Monty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 82!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm
gigadramon  

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

City in Slumber generated a random number between 100 and 250 ... 160!

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Machinedramon  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 3, 8, 9, 7, 3, 7, 9, 2, 4 Total: 54 (10-100)
suit up!  

KiroMishima
Crew

Orre Champion Monty generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 18!

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

gigadramon  
City in Slumber generated a random number between 100 and 250 ... 118!
Machinedramon omfg  

City in Slumber

Sinnoh Trainer John generated a random number between 1 and 68 ... 29!

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Puppet part two  
KiroMishima rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 1, 4, 6, 5, 6, 9, 9, 7 Total: 66 (10-100)
suit up  

KiroMishima
Crew

City in Slumber generated a random number between 100 and 250 ... 232!

City in Slumber

Omfger gimme machinedramon omfger i want a milleniumon so bad its on my damn list  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff