View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:58 pm
While making my ORIGINAL roleplays, I figured I'd appeal to the fanbase who has nothing here. Final Fantasy roleplays. I plan to make one for each main series untill my others are done, of course, it's not like this rp will just DROP, I'll keep them around for sure.

If there is another FF world you wanna rp in, let me know! I'm playing 14 now, so maybe I'll try to rp that!

Also, once I create enough FFRP, I'll hold a fun little SPECIAL RP.

YES-Kupo!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Trololol~ My favrite one is still FF4 XP  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 pm
Ayame-Yuura

Hmmmm.... I was thinking of making 3 and/or 4, but I figured these young'ins never played the classics.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Ooh, ooh, I've played 4 and half of 3. But I must say, 10 is my favorite. Nonetheless, meh interested.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:10 pm
ZimbuTessen
Ayame-Yuura

Hmmmm.... I was thinking of making 3 and/or 4, but I figured these young'ins never played the classics.

Teh younglings... Oblivious of the love triangle between Cecil, Rosa and Kain... Or the glorious mystery that is... the Medieval Fantasy themed FFs. TT___TT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 pm
Ayame-Yuura
ZimbuTessen
Ayame-Yuura

Teh younglings... Oblivious of the love triangle between Cecil, Rosa and Kain... Or the glorious mystery that is... the Medieval Fantasy themed FFs. TT___TT

Which is why I liked 12. More fantasy. Less spikey haired super sword wielding motorcycle drivers.
And Crystal Chronicals. More the world than story.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm
ZimbuTessen
Ayame-Yuura
ZimbuTessen
Ayame-Yuura

Which is why I liked 12. More fantasy. Less spikey haired super sword wielding motorcycle drivers.
And Crystal Chronicals. More the world than story.

*thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:34 pm
So far Midgar is in the lead.... ~sigh~ XD  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:42 pm
I've played parts of some of the older ones, but I never got to finish since they were my brothers and he moved to another state.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm
I never got to play any of the games up until FF9. never got to play through to the second disk because we couldn't find a complete set of good condition disks. other then that, Only played FFXIII and FFXIII-2. Still have to finish the latter.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:37 pm
I've played Final Fantasy I-IX.
As well as Crystal Chronicles, Mystic Quest(which is like... super weird... and hard), and Tactics. I haven't played the newer ones yet... except I'm currently playing FFXIII-2.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm
I liked FFX because of the story ( I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say? ) and how easy it was for me to understand how things worked. The game was cinematic. Summoners, Guardians, and the social problems of Spira's government.
Perhaps that's why I didn't enjoy FFXIII as much as I did. Sure, the graphics were amazing and the battle systems were nice, but it was too...confusing for me. And I heard XIII-2 wasn't very good, if only because it was more complicated and other such things. I'm debating if I want to play it.
I liked older versions of FF as well, such as VII and III and IV, from what I played from them.
I also watched Advent Children and liked that plot as well! Dilly dally shilly shally will always be my favorite line.
But whatever Zimbu decides to make, I'll be down to join.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm
I would Love to RP Final Fantasy 8 world. i dont think i have seen anyone do it before plus it would be an awesome challenge to do  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm
Hmmm...can't decide between FF7, FF9, and FFX/X-2 though what I really want is FFXIII
I'm pretty sure FFXIII and FFXIII-2 is not as confusing as FF8 even though both use time travel (FFXIII-2). I loved FFXIII-2 and I can't wait til Lighting Returns comes out (The world looks so beautiful~ emotion_kirakira ) Though I admit that XIII was confusing at first, but you get used to it and I have to say that XIII-2 is a lot easier to play. Also it seemed less confusing since I played XIII and normally time travel stuff is supposedly confusing but this game didn't seem to be (at least to me).

Also, I ship Zidane and Dagger :3 So cute~  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm
(You know I walked in here expecting everyone one and there mother talking about FF7 and almost cried when I voted and FF10 was top voted. Finally a group that doesn't have a sad sad nerd boner for FF7. BTW go FF10)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff