Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Does anyone have it? This is my second job and lucky me I got a McDonald's job just when they decided to come into the twenty something century and give the employees DD. But I haven't gotten my money yet. My co worker told me that we are suppose to get it Friday morning which I find to be complete bull because we were always able to get our paper checks at two every other Thursday and two weeks ago the checks even came in a day before that!

So why do we now have to wait Friday? It sucks and I hate being broke! Thr only pros I see in this is that I don't have to drive to work and then to the bank, but still though. For some reason I keep worrying that I didn't put my correct account number even though I check it twice. I hope it comes into my account tomorrow! crying

Does anyone have DD? Do you like it? Did you ever have problems with it?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 am
Did your employer tell you what day it was going to go in? They should of done, if not ask them about it.
I know why you'r worrying, im a worrier, its convenient to have money go straight to your bank, but because you never see/hold it, its out of your control. sad , i'm sure it'll be fine, they might just have a glitch as its a new procedure?
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Feezle

Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 am

I have direct deposit! I enrolled as soon as I got my job at my university. I absolutely love it, too.
I'm not 100% sure on this, but my employer told me that it would take another week or two (Essentially one of my pay-periods) for the information to be entered and registered int he systems. So I was a bit worried myself before I got my first deposit.
I say that you contact your employer when they can, and confirm a general estimate as to when you will receive your first deposit, and to also confirm that all of your information was entered correctly. Just to be safe!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:30 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Did your employer tell you what day it was going to go in? They should of done, if not ask them about it.
I know why you'r worrying, im a worrier, its convenient to have money go straight to your bank, but because you never see/hold it, its out of your control. sad , i'm sure it'll be fine, they might just have a glitch as its a new procedure?
heart

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went down there and got my check, the paper they gave me said I should have DD within a ferw months and something about the company setting up the new eletronic system. So I guess once they set that up, we'll be able to have direct deposit. Thanks for replying though smile

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Secksy Panda

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 am
oh another tip:

My hubby has direct deposit, the company pays them on tuesdays but the direct deposit doesnt go in until tuesday night/wednesday morning but its usually there when we wake up on wednesday.

Probably why your coworker said you dont get it until friday even though paper checks come in on thursday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:14 pm
Where I work, paper checks come in Wednesdays, but because it's dated for the following day, we can't cash it or put it into our bank accounts until Thursday. Those who have direct deposit (like me) get money in their bank accounts Thursday. So basically, everyone gets their money on Thursdays.  

eccentricanomaly

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff