Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Hunters - Awakening Spirits Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Previously, on Digimon: Digital Monsters...

With a bit of a lull in the current digimon hunt, the mysterious old man who may or may not be Bagramon has stepped forward with invitations addressed to the young digimon hunters inviting them to attend a special tournament soon to be held by the prestigious Banchou Leomon. The rules for the tournament are very simple and straightforward. Hunters will compete in teams of three, each using a single main digimon that may then be Digi Xrossed with however many other digimon they happen to be compatible with, including digimon belonging to the other hunters on their team. In order for a team to be deemed victorious they must succeed in breaking down all of the opposing team's Digi Xrosses.

Before the tournament is set to begin there will be an exhibition free-for-all open to the legendary heroes from across the dimensions. The only catch is that the tournament will be taking place in the digital world. As such, any hunters who have yet to visit the digital world are encouraged to arrive early if they should desire to do some exploring before the tournament gets underway.

Zapmon: Does anyone besides me smell a setup?

Slashmon: Well, it had to start somewhere.

Crystal: Let's worry about that after Jared clears Larry out of here so we can get started.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:35 pm
Jared: well, that's true, it does look sus-- wait. YOU! *finger-point at Larry*

Roveth: oh this is going to be -good-.

Shiro: when is it not? Jared loves killing Larry as much as he loves using Typo for cooking ingredients.

Jared: ... *lowers head* i'm out of ideas.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?!?! you're joking right!?!

Jared: what, you thought i was out of ideas? *smirk suddenly, starts pumping legs suddenly, before turning slight red-ish and billowing steam* gear.. Second!

Roveth: oh.. phew! thought we would have to scramble here.

Jared: Gomu Gomu no... Jet... GATLING!!!!! *starts unleashing high speed punches that look like they were also forming bursts of wind to pummel Larry into beyond a bloody pulp, and send him flying Team Rocket style*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:30 pm
"We're going, right?" Zapmon perched purposefully atop Crystal's head not even remotely successful at impersonating a talking, dragon-shaped hat. But, since they had agreed to join up with the others for a Hunters meeting to discuss the all important matter of who all planned on going to the digital world for Banchou Leomon's tournament, Zapmon's complete lack of subtlety was excusable.

"That goes without saying," Crystal answered automatically. "Just try not to get too excited. The tournament is just a front to get as many of us to return to the digital world as possible. It must have some deeper purpose that we're not being informed about. Just the same," she folded her arms over her chest in contemplation. "That's all the more reason to investigate."

"Isn't this great Gumdramon?" Tagiru could barely contain his excitement. "I finally get to see the world you come from!"

"Just stick with me and I'll take you to all the best spots," Gumdramon was in total agreement.

"I guess there's no talking them out of it," Yuu observed. "Not that I'd mind going back again myself."

"In any case, we should definitely assume for the time being that this invitation warrants further investigation," added Taiki. "It's unlikely that we would be called to the digital world without there being some kind of trouble that the digimon are unable to handle on their own."

"I couldn't have put it better myself," agreed Shoutmon.

"I had a feeling you were going to say that," Akari had seen that one coming a mile away.

"It can't be helped," Zenjirou chimed in. "We're just going to have to make sure to go back with him this time."

"You certainly are popular these days," Kiriha eyed Taiki mildly. "But I can't think of any reason not to go, so you can count me in too."

No doubt he would venture off to investigate on his own the first chance he got.

"Well you can count me out," Airu stated matter-of-factly. "A tournament means there's going to be a lot of fighting and our digimon could get hurt. I don't have any interest in something like that."

"I doubt you would find too many cute digimon at an event like that anyway," noted Ryouma. "But I think it sounds interesting."

"And there's a good chance of finding some rare and powerful digimon," Ren added. "I might be able to expand my collection."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 am
Roveth had actually decided to speak up first from the others as he chuckled a bit "i don't mind going to the digital world, hey, might even be a fun trip this time." he said, tilting his head with a smirk as he looked to his partner Dracmon, who was currently snickering off to the side "agreed Aniki, it's always fun in the Digital world, if you can get past the digimon that try to eat you." he replied back, leaving the two to laugh a bit knowing how well Shiro usually got in trouble in those cases and all.

Shiro meanwhile was sweatdropping at his dark half and shaking his head, currently out was his original partner Gabumon, sitting on Shiro's lap as the digimon spoke up "cut it out you two! there's no need to scare the newbies who've never been to the digital world!" of course he calmed down and chuckled "don't mind those two idiots, guys. the Digital world isn't that bad. in fact any digital world could be quite fun in particular!" he said, smiling a bit, causing Shiro to nod in agreement with his partner "as for this tournament, i think i'll go too, i agree with Crystal in there has to be a reason why this tournament is happening in the digital world, and it's not because of super strong attacks affecting the Human world." Gabumon nodded as Shiro continued "i happen to think there probably is something bad about to happen, why else would that old man show up to suddenly give us an invite for the tournament?" of course, Tactimon spoke up in a whisper to Shiro "didn't you get a look into his aura and found out it was Ba--" of course Shiro had slapped the Xros Loader as if saying 'ixnay on the agra-bay' while clearing his throat, and looking to Jake "what about you? planning on coming along too?"

Jake just stared at everyone while sighing a bit as he brought his hands up in a 'why not' motion "well, i know when things are going to get interesting. so i'll join in too. though i'm also going to help everyone with the possible hidden problem more than the tournament." he said, given while he'd love to try and hunt Banchou Leomon, he knew better than to stop either Shiro or Roveth, so he was going to be peacekeeper, and to keep shiro from killing Tagiru or something, if the twitching fox ears and tail were any indication.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am
"Nee-san couldn't be here to meet with everybody today, but she did phone ahead to let us know that she does plan on joining up with us in the digital world," noted Yuu. "Since time flows differently there she figures it won't have any measurable impact on her idol career."

"It'll be nice seeing Nene-san again," Zenjirou was obviously looking forward to that little reunion, even if he didn't have any real chance with her.

"When I spoke with Razuko-san he said he was planning on staying behind to look after the cafe and keep tabs on any abnormal digimon activity while the rest of us are away," Crystal added. "It's probably for the best. Someone has to keep an eye on Blaze and Omekamon."

"So uh, how exactly do we actually go to the digital world?" Tagiru was understandably clueless on that subject.

"We just have to access the gate," Kiriha stated simply.

"Tagiru, did you even read your invitation?" Yuu shook his head at him disapprovingly.

"Well, I guess if the rest of you are going to be leaving anyway, I might as well show myself out before anything too crazy happens," Airu wanted to get out of there in a hurry so-as not to become accidentally swept up with the rest of them once they decided it was time to leave.

"So then, shall we get going?" Taiki really didn't see any reason why they should postpone the trip any longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm
Shiro of course stared at Tagiru with a deadpan, before hearing Taiki as he raised an eyebrow "eh?" of course he shook his head and got his mind off of killing Taiki's pet idiot for now "oh, right.. well, if we -are- going to the Digital world, i think the one who should open it is Crystal, since she -has- the most experience in things like this." he said with a sage nod, given every time- he- opened a portal, everyone tended to dogpile on him, and he wasn't falling for that today, nope, no way, not again!

Roveth rolled his eyes and used a small bit of shadow to whap his baka Hikari upside the head "Ahou... you just don't know how to open this world's Digital World ever since we got back from relaxing with the others!" of course, Dracmon snickered at his partner's habits of admonishing Shiro and all as he looked to the others with his perpetual smile and all.

Jake groaned and facepalmed lightly seeing Shiro give off the 'I'll Kill You!' glare at his Yami, and then stepped inbetween the two "alright alright! enough you two, we got plenty of work to do once we get on the other side, remember?" he said pointedly while there was an 'Awwwwe!' coming from inside his Gold and green Xros Loader and all, which was oddly enough Lemina which meant one more money grabbing opprotunity just went down the drain for her. DRAT IT!

Shiro and Roveth gave off the usual challenging looks, before looking away from each other with a 'Hmph!' as Gabumon shook his head in exasperation at his partner, and looked to Gumdramon "-please- try to keep your tamer out of trouble Gumdramon, i don't think you guys need another lesson in that from Shiro." he said pointedly, of course, remarking the times of when Shiro's trusty 'teaching tool' for those two came into play.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:56 am
"Okay then," Crystal brought out her silver Xros Loader. She spun the center dial to input the coordinates that had been provided by the invitation. "Coordinates set. That should take us to exactly where we're supposed to be, but I should warn you all that I can't guarantee we'll be arriving on dry land. Digital Gate Open!"

That said, the screen flashed brightly and a rift leading into the pixelated green and yellow colored pathway of digital space that would carry them all off to the digital world opened in the middle of the room. Zapmon quickly dropped down from her perch on her partner's head and dove back into the girl's Xros Loader not wanting to take any chances with potentially having her data destabilized by the digital space.

Tagiru might not have known about the destabilizing effect digital space could have on most digimon, but he didn't have to since Gumdramon, being a digimon, was all too aware of the danger and planted himself firmly inside of Tagiru's Xros Loader. Tagiru was a little bit puzzled by this, but before he had a chance to really question it he was shoved bodily through the rift by Kiriha.

"Can't have him holding us up with unnecessary questions," Kiriha remarked by way of explanation before heading off himself.

Naturally, Crystal would wait until everyone else had gone through since she was the one keeping the gate open. Those arriving in the digital world would find themselves outside an enormous golden coliseum constructed from blocks of solid gold digizoid. It was the perfect arena built to withstand even the fiercest of clashes between high powered digimon.

Tagiru was awed into silence for all of about five seconds before he started gushing loudly about how awesome it was. No doubt someone was going to beat him over the head for it once they caught up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 pm
Gabumon and Dracmon both got the hint given they also would not like to become destabilized and deleted, and proceeded to hop back into their respective Xros Loaders. Shiro had lightly shook his head sighing a bit as he saw Kiriha throw Tagiru in and followed after Kiriha, keeping the image of Torashinai in mind in case he needed to beat on Tagiru the moment he got out.

Roveth just snorted lightly and looked to Crystal "so, see you and your -friend- on the other side~!" he said with a cackle, Jake of course idly blushing a -minor- bit before watching Roveth hop into the gate as well.

Jake shook his head sighing as he twitched an eyebrow "i -really- hope i don't get stuck teaming up with Shiro and Roveth, because i -really- don't want to be driven crazy -AGAIN-!" he accentuated, before hopping in after them, so he could keep Roveth from killing people.

once Shiro appeared on the other side catching Tagiru gushing over the whole Collesium, which he himself admitted looked pretty awesome, he couldn't help but trace the wooden sword with tiger charm on it and whapped Tagiru on the head with it "Fool! calm down and focus, this isn't the time to be a foolish brat." of course, Roveth scoffed as he came out of the portal after Shiro "you know that beating him in the head will probably make the kid lose -more- brain cells right?" Shiro shrugged and looked back "enough repitition may actually get him in check... i hope."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:17 am
"Ack!" Tagiru face planted into the ground from the force of Shiro's blow to the back of his head.

"At any rate, we've arrived so we might as well have a look around," Kiriha also couldn't deny that he was impressed by the look of the place. And, if he had to guess, he would have assumed that the Coliseum was probably in the region of the digital world that had been known as Gold Zone back when the world was still divided. As such, he wouldn't have been surprised if they ended up seeing some familiar faces.

Like Olegmon.

Locking fists with one Daimon Masaru.

With a dramatic explosion of Digi Soul!

"Not bad kid," Olegmon drew back one of his massive fists, laughing heartily, and launched into another enthusiastic punch. "But let's see how you like this!"

Masaru jumped back to give himself a little more room before intercepting Olegmon's fist with a punch of his own, their fists colliding around a pinpoint of energy that soon erupted into his gleaming Digi Soul as Masaru refused to lose his ground.

Naturally, Agumon was cheering, "Yeah, get him Aniki!" in the background.

"..." Ren stared dumbstruck at the spectacle before him. "What's the deal with that crazy guy?"

"Isn't he the same guy who saved us during the battle with Quartzmon?" Akari wondered with regards to Masaru.

"You mean that guy who jumped out of the sky and knocked over those three Venom Vamdemon like a row of dominoes with a single punch?" Zenjirou also stared in awe.

"I think his name was Masaru," noted Taiki.

Tagiru picked himself up off the ground so he could get a look at what everybody else was talking about. Of course, he also recognized Masaru as one of the legendary heroes from that same battle. And, seeing him match Olegmon blow for blow only made him seem that much cooler.

"I wonder where he gets all that power," Ryouma remained unsurprised, but he was indeed curious to know that source of Masaru's insane strength.

"It is pretty impressive," agreed Yuu.

There was, however, someone missing from their party, not that anyone had noticed Crystal's absence thus far. And with Masaru and Olegmon making such a spectacle of themselves, it was doubtful anyone would take notice of that fact with any urgency.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal knew that something was wrong as soon as she entered the portal into digital space. At that point, both sides of the wormhole-like passage closed suddenly as she was whisked away to someplace else entirely.

"What the hell?" Crystal muttered under her breath. She had been hoping for a smooth journey into the digital world, preferably one that didn't result in her being strewn into some randomly occurring body of water, but clearly that was no longer an option. The space around her quickly darkened until she was drifting through a seemingly endless pit of darkness.

"You have done well to capture our target without incident," a voice echoed through the inky blackness.

"But of course, Shademon-sama," another voice answered in a respectful manner. "Knowing that the girl would soon arrive, he inevitable capture was a forgone conclusion."

"No offense, but when someone tries to kidnap me, I tend to like to know who the hell my captor is so I can remember to kick his a** later," Crystal growled out into the eerie darkness that now surrounded her. No sooner had she voiced her protest when the darkness became dotted with demonic eyes and twisted, grinning mouths filled with sharp, pointy teeth.

"Oh yes, where are my manners?" The many mouths spoke all at once. "I am called Shademon. My associate who has brought us both to this place is called Ancient Wisemon. Pardon me for not asking first, but I require the power that you possess and I realize if I had asked you would have simply refused me so there was no other option than to use force."

It should go without saying that Crystal had never heard of a digimon called Shademon, but... Ancient Wisemon? Wasn't he one of the Legendary Ten Warriors who released the Spirits of Metal? But then, that isn't necessarily the case in this dimension, huh? But, if it is Ancient Wisemon, then he probably used his Laplace no Ma to transport us directly into the spirit world. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?!

"It would seem that you now understand the position that you are in," the one who called himself Shademon observed. "It will only get worse if you try to resist."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:36 am
Shiro had nto yet noticed the lack of their friend and all as he rubbed his chin from the question on Masaru's strength" Honestly, it's a mix, between his determination, strong will, and his utter stubbornness." he said, chuckling "i should know given i've sparred with him myself quite a few times, to try and get myself up to speed in fighting hand to hand combat, as well as knock some cobwebs in my head loose."

Roveth nodded lightly, before noticing a distinct lack of commenting from Crystal, he turned and looked around a bit, frowning lightly ~hmm... wonder why Crystal isn't here yet?~ he thought to himself, while Dracmon came out chuckling a bit lightly "ne, Aniki, think Shiro-kun could last out there without evolving?" he then turned his attention to the spectacle, thinking a bit "Honestly, if he's going toe to toe with Olegmon? probably about an hour or so before he starts wearing down, and that's if he's not using his regular capabilities."

Shiro of course raised an eyebrow at his Yami's estimation of his capabilities, but while he was tempted to jump down there into the thick of things he knew better than to do so when Masaru was fighting and instead went over to his Agumon cheering nearby "Yo. hows' things been eh Agumon?" he asked with a smile, as Gabumon and a Renamon (With Kudamon following to wrap around Shiro's neck!) appearing to cuddle (Renamon) and join in on the conversation (Gabumon).

Jake of course was actually keeping an eye out for trouble for once, given how Shiro was usually a danger magnet, but he also noticed something as Lucia, his black Agumon, and Vince, his Black V-mon both came out to look through things in general, Lemina spoke up from the Xros Loader "hey, Jake... i'm not picking up Crystal's Xros loader anywhere." Jake nodded lightly" i know... maybe she went to check something out before coming here via one of her flying digimon?" Lemina shrugged in her own way inside the loader "maybe, but i'm a bit worried, given what you guys talked about before coming here, about an alternate reason for that old coot to drag us here." Jake sighed, and nodded, but he shrugged a bit "well, we need to settle in first, plus Crystal can take care of herself. have some faith in her!" Lemina snorted lightly" at the least tell the others if she doesn't show up soon." Jake merely nodded as he walked up behind Yuu and the others, keeping silent on things as he watched Olegmon and Masaru with an amusing chuckle.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 pm
"It's been great!" Masaru's Agumon answered with enthusiasm. "There are a lot of really strong guys in this world for us to fight so we've been making the most of it."

As Agumon spoke, Masaru could be seen pushing back on Olegmon's giant fist with his own, a throbbing vein visible on his forehead from the effort, before producing another burst of gleaming orange Digi Soul that caused Olegmon to be flung back several meters before landing on his back and skidding several more while putting a humongous dent in the ground with the impact of his large, heavy body. Masaru smirked widely at his apparent triumph while Olegmon easily recovered, hefting himself up off the ground with an amused chuckle as peered down at his opponent with a smirk of his own.

"Geez kid, you really pack one hell of a punch," Olegmon waved his hand dismissively as Masaru started to assume a fighting stance, clearly ready to continue going at it indefinitely, when he noticed the sudden influx of spectators that were arriving in the area. "We'll do this again some other time, but right now it looks like we've got company."

"Huh?" Masaru genuinely hadn't noticed the arrival of the hunters because he had been totally engrossed in the fight. "And here I thought it was just going to be me and Agumon for awhile."

"Aniki, that fight was awesome!" Agumon wasted no time gushing about his partner. His enthusiasm was then immediately overshadowed by the audible growling of his stomach. "By the way, do you think maybe we can go grab a bite to eat?"

"You go on ahead," Masaru dismissed him casually. "I want to get caught up with everyone first."

"It's a little surprising to find you here as well considering we were told to arrive early so the hunters who haven't been to the digital world before could get some experience before the tournament," noted Ryouma.

"Yeah, that's what I was told too, but I couldn't just sit around waiting for the stupid thing to start so I decided I might as well get in some more practice before those other guys get here," Masaru only grinned.

"So that stunt with Olegmon is what you consider 'practice'?" Kiriha quirked a brow at that particular notion because he knew damn well that Olegmon wasn't some small fry digimon that could be easily beaten. What's with this guy? He could only wonder.

"He sure has plenty of energy," noted Akari. She was thankful that Masaru at least managed to avoid being obnoxious like Tagiru because dealing with Masaru was liable to be even more exhausting considering even after what they had just witnessed the guy didn't appear to be the least bit tired.

Yuu nodded sagely. "We probably shouldn't underestimate him."

Unfortunately, Tagiru couldn't take the hint. And neither could Gumdramon.

"Come on," Tagiru launched back onto his feet as Gumdramon emerged from his Xros Loader. "I'm sure we can take him!"

"Yeah!" Gumdramon raised a fist in the air eagerly matching his partner's mindless enthusiasm.

Taiki chuckled mildly as he watched his young protege making an utter fool of himself. "I guess it can't be helped. Some things just never change."

But, even as he said that, he knew something had gone wrong. He wasn't ignorant to the fact that Crystal hadn't arrived when the portal had closed and she wasn't the type to just go off on her own. Not anymore, anyway. She would have sent one of her digimon to give them the heads up if she really couldn't be bothered to inform them herself before disappearing like that. No doubt, someone or something must have intercepted her on the way through the portal. But who? And where could they have taken her? And why do I have a really bad feeling about this?

*~*~*~*~*

The darkness that surrounded Crystal began to subside as the tangible darkness that seemed to comprised Shademon's actual body began to condense around Crystal, cloaking her in swirling grinning shadows while the nature darkness of the space revealed itself to be dotted with pinpoints of light off in the distance that flickered like far off torches.

"Are you some kind of pervert or something?" Crystal tried to shake Shademon off of her, but the evil digimon appeared to be at one with the shadows and she seemed to be unable to dislodge him. "Get the hell off of me?!"

"Don't flatter yourself, half-demon child," Shademon assured her. "I'm only interested in tapping the long neglected power of your youkai blood."

"What?!" Crystal would have liked to know how Shademon could even know about such things, but then she remembered Ancient Wisemon. Shademon had undoubtedly heard about it from him. "Well too bad, you can't have it!"

"Remember," Shademon spoke darkly. "As I said before, I'm not asking."

Crystal was already being constricted by the wavering shadows of Shademon's body, but now it seemed that the shadows were seeping into hear pores. It was, rather unpleasantly, like the feeling of becoming possessed against her will. "Agh... what the hell are you doing?" But even in that last act of defiance, Crystal could already feel herself losing hold of her consciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:13 pm
Shiro had heard Tagiru go off, and was about to Torashinai his head -again-, when something froze him, and actually made him smile innocently enough "... you know, that's not a bad idea." he then moved aside, letting Tagiru challenge whoever he liked, and instead moved off to Roveth as he gave a happy face" fight to your heart's content." he said, before turning as if to head out of the arena a moment, as he walked past Roveth, he stopped a moment to glance to his Yami.

Roveth glanced to Shiro, frowning a bit lightly" you sure it's alright for the idiot to go get his a** kicked?" he asked plainly, only getting a slight smile "someone has to let him feel the pain of reality before his thick head gets it." he said calmly before tilting his head "not going to stop him either?" of course, the both of them looked upwards, in different directions, with Roveth smirking ".... nahh... you've got other things on your mind." he said, as Shiro left, to check other things out, Roveth frowned a bit, before looking to Jake seriously.

Jake nodded a bit, knowing why Shiro left, something was wrong, and those two could feel it, he didn't know what, but he knew those two well enough that when one senses something, the other knows too, and one was going to either look into it, or wait in hiding as bait or an ace in case the bad came to them.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:24 pm
"Aniki sure is popular today," Masaru's Agumon remarked before running off to visit the local food vendors. After all, if there's one thing digimon love more than beating each other senseless, it's food. And the local merchants were taking total advantage of that fact in the presence of the Coliseum and the widespread knowledge of the upcoming tournament. There were going to be a lot of mouths to feed and they were conspiring to make an enormous profit from it.

As Agumon departed, Tagiru and Gumdramon both charged Masaru head-on which resulted in Gumdramon getting slammed in the face leaving a fist-shaped indent as he was knocked backward reeling through the air before colliding with Tagiru and knocking him on his a**.

"Sorry guys," Masaru smirked at them while flexing for emphasis. "But you've got a lot of manning up to do if you want to have any hope of beating me."

"H-hai...~" Tagiru murmured in what almost sounded like a respectful or, at least, a thoroughly nerve rattled manner. At least he seemed to be getting it finally.

Meanwhile, Taiki also slipped away from the rest of the group as Shiro had done so as to inspect the place where the portal had been. Everyone else that was with them had arrived safely through Crystal's portal so there was virtually no reason why she shouldn't be there with them. Even accounting for the time delay in transit between the two worlds, it shouldn't have taken this long for her to arrive and, more troubling still, was the fact that the portal had already closed. It wouldn't have done that unless Crystal had already come through from the other side which meant she had to be somewhere in the digital world, but there was still the question of why and how she had arrived separately from the rest of their party.

His departure from the crowd around Masaru didn't go unnoticed as Akari knew him well enough to pick up on his apparent unease. And, so noticing, it didn't take a whole lot of effort for her to notice that one of their friends had gone missing. It was only natural that he should worry, especially given the fact that Crystal didn't generally get into just any old trouble. It was usually pretty serious. Of course, thinking like that was making Akari start to worry and picking up on that led Cutemon to jump out of her orange Xros Loader to address her concerns more directly.

"What's the matter, kyu?"

"It looks like Crystal didn't arrive with the rest of us," Akari answered in a hushed voice, not wanting to alarm the rest of the team just yet. It wouldn't do them any good to start a panic. That was most likely the reason why the boys who had noticed Crystal's absence before her were still keeping quiet.

*~*~*~*~*

"Now then," Shademon spoke eerily through Crystal now that he had taken control of her body. Tendrils of Shademon's shadow body radiated off the girl like an inky black aura. Shademon raised the arm holding Crystal's metallic silver colored Xros Loader. "Reload, Zapmon!"

The small dragon digimon materialized before Crystal's possessed body with obvious confusion written on her face. "This can't be the right place."

"You will become my new vessel," Shademon spoke through Crystal. "And also the vessel for this girl's immense power."

"What the heck are you talking about?" Zapmon stared at her 'partner' in complete bafflement. "Did you hit your head or something?"

"That's not Crystal talking you idiot," Yuki Agumon spoke from within the girl's Xros Loader. "She's been taken over by an evil digimon while we were all locked inside the Xros Loader during transit to the digital world."

"Crafty b*****d," added Strikedramon.

"This can't be good," Zapmon muttered to herself as she came to realize the true severity of the situation. It became all the more apparent as she could feel her own physical body starting to deteriorate from the corrosive influence the spirit world has on living matter. She couldn't last long on her own and the rest of Crystal's digimon were still locked inside of the Xros Loader. But then she sensed something even more unpleasant. It was a sensation the small dragon was all too familiar with and it was a sensation she had long since come to dread. Instead of simply being deleted right then and there, an involuntary survival mechanism had been activated that quickly began to block out her self awareness as she then evolved rapidly into the much more powerful form of Imperial Destroyermon.

Shademon stared down the enormous dragon unflinchingly even as Imperial Destroyermon commenced her berserk rampage by striking out at her partner's possessed body with one of the blue-green flame patterned phoenix wings that functioned as an arm-blade. Shademon's shadowy tendrils began to extend from around Crystal's possessed body to wrap themselves around the ferocious dragon effectively halting Imperial Destroyermon's movements in the process. Then, still wielding Crystal's Xros Loader with one hand, Shademon began to channel all of the youkai power from Crystal's hanyou body around the Xros Loader and projecting it out into Imperial Destroyermon.

Imperial Destroyermon roared out in a combination of pain and ecstasy at the sudden influx of raw power. Then, once Shademon had exhausted all of Crystal's youkai power, he made one last gesture with the girl's possessed body, thrusting the Xros Loader high overhead. "Shademon, Imperial Destroyermon, Digi Xros! Shade Destroyermon!"

Shademon was immediately ejected from Crystal's body, leaving her body to fall limp as she continued to drift through the desolate region of the spirit world that served as her prison. Meanwhile, the combination of Shademon with Imperial Destroyermon resulted in a region of dragon-like shadows still covered with numerous eyes and mouths, but with a roughly draconic outline complete with wings and talons. Shade Destroyermon wasted no time in releasing himself from Ancient Wisemon's prison by smashing his way through the large mirror that comprised Ancient Wisemon's torso. The mirror shattered to pieces, also expelling Crystal's unconscious body in the process.

"You have served your purpose," Shade Destroyermon spoke without pity as Ancient Wisemon shattered into data along with the remnants of the broken mirror. Upon closer examination, the large shadow dragon stood amidst the ruins of Bagramon's abandoned throne room. He threw back his head and exhaled a massive pillar of shadowy silver-black fire. "OBLIVION FLAME!!!"

The dark blast would rise up to momentarily blot out the sun like a solar eclipse, briefly casting the entire digital world into total darkness like he was issuing a challenge to anyone foolish enough to oppose his tremendous new found power.

*~*~*~*~*

Back at the Coliseum this event was punctuated by Zenjirou's unrestrained exclamation of, "WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT?!"

What indeed, Taiki thought with a visible frown. It certainly wasn't anything good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 pm
shiro of course snapped his head upwards just as roveth had, Shiro being about a good bit away from the colliseum as Roveth narrowed his eyes seeing the blotted out sun ~s**t... there's way too much darkness in the air... but that... there's no way in hell i'd recognize it,, but Shiro might.~ he thought to himself, while dramon had popped out, transforming into Sangloupmon by raw energy influx from his partner "Aniki... think Shiro will head for that darkness influx that caused that attack?" Roveth nodded lightly, hardening his eyes "Hai... we all should too, as it might lead to finding someone we need to find." he said calmly.

Shiro of course had looked upwards, his amber eyes narrowing a bit as he brought up a hand lightly "Trace.. On." he said lightly, creating a small dagger he had remembered making in his own mind, sure enough, the moment the dagger finished forming from the wire frames, it began turning black, and turning into a wicked form of itself, causing Shiro to narrow his eyes "... Crystal..." he mumbled, before bringing his hand to his Xros Loader as he called out "Beast Evolution." with that, he transformed into the Corrupted form of Darkness, Velgmon, and flew off with a screech to go towards the area.

Jake of course snapped his head into the direction of where the bird-like screech came from, and upon seeing Velgmon he twitched an eyebrow lightly "s**t, there he goes, we need to hurry then!" he said while looking to everyone "everyone have speedy transportation or flight capabilities?" he asked, while Lucia had appeared, the black Agumon rolling her eyes "i can take you and a few others as Black MetalGreymon you know." Jake nodded lightly, tilting his head a bit.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:36 pm
It should go without saying that once Crystal had been released from the prison created by Ancient Wisemon and her digimon were able to safely emerge from inside her Xros Loader that they were all prepared to jump to her defense if they had to. Since Shade Destroyermon seemed to be totally ignoring Crystal for the moment her digimon decided to play it safe by having only Yuki Agumon and Dorumon, the two digimon closest to Crystal after Zapmon, emerge at first to check up on her without attracting too much attention.

"She's unconscious," Yuki Agumon voiced with concern. "But it doesn't look like she's been hurt."

"Even so, we can't just stay here," noted Dorumon, trembling at the ominous figure of Shade Destroyermon.

"Somehow we're going to have to get her out of here," agreed Yuki Agumon. The white bipedal reptile began lifting the unconscious girl onto Dorumon's back since he was the larger of the two of them and his fur would be more comfortable for their partner than Yuki Agumon's own scaly flesh.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow that," Shade Destroyermon's numerous eyes slid across his shadowy flesh to stare at the two pathetic digimon. "I need her here when the boy arrives."

"Is that a fact?" Queen Chessmon emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader flanked on either side by Cannondramon and Skull Mammothmon, with Gryphomon and Hououmon circling overhead. She pointed the Queen Stick at Shade Destroyermon in what was intended to be a threatening gesture. "Because I'm afraid we cannot allow you to have our little sleeping princess."

Crystal twitched mildly in her sleep at that.

"It goes without saying that we'll be fighting too," added Black Fladramon as he formed ranks with Gururumon, Raptordramon, Lighdramon, Togemogumon, Buraimon, Diatrymon, Strikedramon, Tuskmon, Allomon, Sheepmon, Tylomon, and Deramon, with Thunderbirmon and Airdramon rising up to join their flying forces. Slashmon remained within the Xros Loader holding himself on reserve in the event that his power might become needed should the other digimon prove unable to hold their ground against Shade Destroyermon.

"It'll be a pain to fight without Digi Xrossing," noted Lighdramon. "But that's not going to stop us from trying."

"It just means we're going to have to defend Crystal by our own power," added Gururumon.

"And lucky for us we happen to have a trick up our sleeve for just such an occasion," remarked Strikedramon.

"Black Fladramon!" "Lighdramon!" "Jogress Shinka! Black Paildramon!"

The newly formed mutant dragon digimon quickly took his place among those flying overhead.

"Gururumon!" "Strikedramon!" "Jogress Shinka! Were Gururumon!"

The newly formed beast man digimon stood his ground with the other land-based combatants.

"Raptordramon!" "Buraimon!" "Jogress Shinka! Grademon!"

The newly formed draconic warrior launched himself upward to join up with his flying comrades.

"Thunderbirmon!" "Diatrymon!" "Jogress Shinka! Yatagaramon!"

The newly formed three-legged crow flew up to join the rest of the aerial combatants.

"Togemogumon!" "Airdramon!" "Jogress Shinka! Metal Greymon!"

The bluish-gray colored virus attribute variant of the familiar cybernetic dinosaur steadily held his position on the ground.

"Tuskmon!" "Sheepmon!" "Jogress Shinka! Metal Tyranomon!"

The second mechanized dinosaur also held his position on the ground.

"Allomon!" "Tylomon!" "Jogress Shinka! Megalo Growmon!"

The orange tinted data attribute variant of the third mechanized dinosaur also held his position while assuming a fighting stance.

Queen Chessmon smirked confidently at Shade Destroyermon. "That makes five ultimates and eight perfects against just the one of you. Do you really think we'll just let you do as you please?"

"It doesn't matter how many there are," Shade Destroyermon sneered back at her. "The result will be the same. There will simply be a greater number of casualties."

"Come on, let's get her out of here," Labramon emerged from Crystal's Xros Loader to assist Yuki Agumon in lifting the girl onto Dorumon's back while they still had a chance.

As soon as Crystal was secure Dorumon was prepared to take the next step by yelling out, "Dorumon Shinka! Dorugamon!" as his body expanded underneath Crystal's unconscious form and the much larger digimon quickly spread his wings to launch himself up into the air. Labramon and Yuki Agumon quickly climbed on before Dorugamon lifted off.

"Labramon, you keep an eye on Crystal and make sure she doesn't fall off," Yuki Agumon instructed the holy beast digimon. "I'll cover the rear as best I can with my ice breath."

That said, Dorugamon began speeding through the maze-like corridors of what had once been Bagramon's villainous layer.

*~*~*~*~*

Taiki went back to regroup with the others as soon as the sky went back to being properly illuminated by the sun. He would have been calling Shiro out for being reckless enough to charge off on his own to face some powerful unknown adversary, but truthfully he would have been gone already himself if not for that one tiny detail of not having immediate access to flight capable digimon. In the time it had taken for him to think of simply having Shoutmon evolve into ΩShoutmon to fly him off in the right direction he had immediately realized that it would be much faster and way more energy efficient to have Kiriha take him there on Mail Birdramon. However, having thought of that, he knew he would also need Akari and Zenjirou to come with him since at least that way they would be able to produce Shoutmon X6 if they needed to. At the same time, Taiki wasn't about to endanger Ren and Ryouma, let alone Tagiru in a potentially life threatening battle so soon after first arriving in the digital world so he turned to Yuu.

"I'm going to ask you to stay here with those three since it's their first time in the digital world and I'm not about to go leading them into more trouble than they can handle right off the bat," Taiki informed him.

"If you say so," Yuu didn't really like the idea of having to stay behind, but he knew it was probably the right choice. Besides, someone had to be there to keep Tagiru in line.

"It'll be fine," Masaru assured him. "I'll personally see to it that we all make it back here in no time." He paused for a second suddenly remembering he had let his Agumon wander off somewhere. "Oi, Agumon, this is no time for a lunch break! We've got another fight on our hands."

A split second later Agumon came jogging back with several skewers poking out of his mouth as he had apparently attempted to devour whatever was on them all at once. "Alright, I'm ready Aniki!"

Taiki, Akari and Zenjirou were already clambering after Kiriha onto Mail Birdramon to make the journey when Masaru's Agumon rapidly transformed into Shine Greymon and launched into the sky with Masaru standing resolutely on his shoulder.

"There's never a dull moment with you people," Ryouma observed with a sly smile.

Tagiru pouted mildly. "Yeah, but I wonder why Taiki-san didn't want us coming with them."

"It's for our own safety," Yuu stated simply. "He doesn't know what sort of enemy he's going to be facing so he doesn't want us all rushing in blind."  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff