Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Rep, Zar, Alva, Lawr, Mikael Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 am

This thread can be used to find out more information on my characters' species, what their family is like, what they aspire to do, anything that might help you/your quest character, or just whatever you're curious about! You're also free to use this for whatever plotting inquiries you'd like, if that's more up your alley.

Questions asked here are OOC, but will be answered IC.(with a potenital OOC footnote) - Unless you'd like to specify otherwise.
If you are not sure what would be common knowledge or not, or you'd like to ICly know some of this, just ask.

This is just a general Q&A, but if it helps, think of this as a Formspring, Tumblr Ask, or Reddit AMA!

Characters:
Rep - Sun Hunter
Lawr Death Intermediate
Mikael
Zar - Y3 Paperwork Incubus
Alva - Conquest Artisan
Tracey - Hunter Weapon, Fallen Angel
Butch - Hunter Weapon, Grudge ghost
Fenrir - Hunter Weapon, Fenris wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:44 am
Baneful

Alva: What is your favorite thing to make! Have you had trouble adjusting to your new surroundings?

Zar: What's been the best day of your life so far?  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:00 am

Alva: Well. My favourite thing to make would have to be jewellery. Intricate, expensive and composed of carefully prepared materials. Much more difficult these days however given the limitations of where we find ourselves. I'd say these days without melting and casting facilities, most likely simple calligraphic works. There is a lot of things to say about the tumult of our history. It has been difficult to adapt but I haven't had much time to worry about it - most of my concern is directed towards my sister's feelings on the matter.

Zar: The best day? That is truly a difficult value to quantify. Many days could be ranked in terms of high efficiency. One day I managed to get my entire workload completed in optimal time, I was left with time to get a head start on the next day's paperwork! Though I am uncertain if that would qualify as best or simply personal best. I suppose from an emotional standpoint, possibly the day when I scheduled a break in my business and took Nuru out to purchase him some attire in the form of a collar. It was a positive day.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm
Zar, how would you feel if I wrote a paper in red pen?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Zar: Boxers or Briefs?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Zar: I'd feel like anarchy had broken loose. There has to be inflexible rules lest down become up and up become down. Colour is a heinous thing and should be restricted to those instances where it is absolutely required. Red is emblematic of the voice of authority, a necessary differentiation between the student and the corrector, a red ink barrier between error and the self. I am currently working on a type of ink that is both achromatic and yet discernible from the default black that would phase out this need for colour - but thusfar have met with little success.

Zar: Briefs of course, there is simply so much excess material involved in the former that I could not in good faith and budget efficiently wear them.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:37 pm
Zar. Do you ever use your wings for backup stickinotes. For that matter.. I need to write something down. Can I have one?

Rep. So how bout them old ladies?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Zar: I do! They are a positively invaluable asset that I've found. One always has an inherent need for sticky notes. So many things in day to day life go woefully unlabelled, paintings needing straightening, floors that could benefit from a more thorough dusting. I make sure to label these day to day elements of chaos when I encounter them. And certainly you can. One can never say that I am not a generous boil when it comes to stationary enablement.

Rep: They don't taste great and their fear is pretty meh. I wouldn't recommend them.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:47 pm
You're eating your breakfast, right Rep?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Rep: Aye. I have a healthy breakfast of two mugs of hot chocolate with cream and coco pops with about seven spoonfuls of sugar. Gotta take care of myself.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:56 pm
Rep. YOU EAT OLD LADIES?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Rep: Only when they explode and the chunks get in my mouth.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 pm
Rep, why do you like blondes?

Rep, what toys did you wish you had when growing up or had that you really loved?

Zar, would you let anyone manicure your horns? What is your favorite food?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Rep: We~ell. I like blondes because like, it's eye catching. It's this bright, like really pretty ********' colour, that looks like it shouldn't even be real. And its got all the little shades and hues and s**t, sometimes there's even red in there but the right amount. And with blue eyes man, it just sets it off really well. I just like it, it's like eye candy, like the way my hair should have been if my genetics weren't broken.

Rep: As for what toys I wished I had I guess. Probably most of them. What kids I knew that had s**t I was usually jealous of. Especially things like the old sega and nintendos. Stuff you needed a TV for. Even s**t like pogs and whatever I had to steal from other stupid kids. The only toy I really had was like, mostly second hand stuff, had some washed out care-bear toy. A purple one with a silky hat. I think it got left behind somewhere when we moved. Toys were for sissies anyway.

Zar: I would, one can never have too perfect horns. However I would have to insist that it be done in the most meticulous fashion, with adequate measurements taken. I don't think I could continue to exist with lop sided horns. As far as food goes, I have little concern for the gustation aspect of the thing. I simply maintain a nutritious balance of mixed up foods required to maintain my fear levels at a basic level. Enjoyment is a word made up by inefficient people.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 pm
Rep, what is your favorite season? If you could visit any place in the world to spend some time off, where would you go (or have been and liked)? If you won the Deus lottery and could buy one thing, what would you buy? What are a few pet peeves you have?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff