Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask A Pony! with Kiwi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:55 pm
You're not entirely sure how you got here. Or precisely where here is. What you do know, is that a rather gangling, youthful denizen of Halloween dressed in (well, very little at all) odd period clothing, is smiling almost kindly to you, as though beckoning you closer. Even more surprising, is his the fact that this rather-human-looking creature has a set of wings, though they appear to be molting and half-decayed already.

Kiwi grins warmly, the golden bangles of his arms singing as he crosses an arm to his chest and gives the faintest dip of his head.

If it is not clear enough already, he is inviting you to ask him the story of his people. And whatever else you may wish to know! ovo

Thread Info
This is just a general Q&A. Think Formspring! Questions in this thread may be asked OOCly and will be answered ICly. If your character would like to know something ICly however, feel free to have them ask directly! Also, crack questions are more than welcome ovo Just remember to save room for the Questies that need to know stuff. kthnx <3

User Image

The Horseman: Kiwi

Original Clan: Famine

Psst. Click his image for more about him!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm
Kiwi, do you wish you could fly or are you happy being grounded?

Soren: Are you jealous of my abs?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm
Kiwi adverted his eyes, shuffling awkwardly for a moment, and his wings fanned slightly on the air. It wasn't clear, but his face might have held a slightly scarlet tinge. "When I was younger, yes it upset me. But I have come to terms with that. Flight or no flight, I am complete in myself." And the embarrassment left, replaced by a warm glow, and his eyes sparkled as he smiled calmly.

@Soren

After attempting several sentences that only end in a paused breath, he says: "You are a fine stallion, Soren." (If translated, this would mean, yes he is a little jealous, and a little curious, having never been the eye of so many mares, or for that matter ghouls. How do you do it Soren?? How?? D: )

Ramenli
<3 <3 <3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm
Lan has heard a little rumor that Kiwi is one who enjoys tea. In that, she smiles and asks "If you could share tea with anyone who would it be." A sad smile crosses her face. "In the past or otherwise?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:17 pm
"Found one!" A gnome seems to appear out of nowhere, wearing a bright green sequined ensemble. His sparkles coming from his jacket are a little overbearing as he whips out a Haunted pen and notepad. "All right, so you're one of them right, a horsemen or sommat." The notepad has already begin to write on itself as he talks. "I just want to know from a direct perspective why you guys keep on snooping around Amityville's trash bins. I'm onto you you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:22 pm
Have you ever actually eaten a kiwi? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do you like beans?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:46 pm
Fai would like to know if you'd like to venture into the strange place called "Maul" with him sometime. Yes, that's a question.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:30 pm
Eisheth asks, if they should make something like a family dinner sometimes. She's quite hungry.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Mengyao would like to politely inquire as to what Kiwi enjoys eating.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:29 pm
Legs wants to know: Who does your makeup?  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items