Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Serafina / Nkosazana / Ignatius / Cearney Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 pm
[ Ask Characters Anything?! ]

Updated for The Purge AMA Event! Spoilers contain ASK ME ANYTHING forms!

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Serafina Arai
Link to their journal: [Here]
Ask my character questions about: Feel free to ask about anything, but be aware that Serafina is a very private person. If she feels a question is too personal, she might give dodgy answers or fail to answer at all.

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Nkosazana
Ask my character questions about: Nkosazana is very friendly and will probably answer anything asked about the Death Clan, or their recent history (though it will be as she sees it). When it comes to personal questions, history may make her a bit dodgy, but feel free to ask anything otherwise! (Or you can try your luck with history...)

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Yildirim Ignatius Svarog
Ask my character questions about: Anything! Ignatius will answer everything and anything asked of him, however irrelevant, just be aware of tangents and distractions that will probably happen...

ASK ME ANYTHING!
User Image

Name of character: Cearney O'Cahan
Ask my character questions about: Anything! Cearney can be sarcastic, though, so be cautious of given answers...

Stolen from Nothing Yet's AMA. >>a

You can use this thread to find out more information on my characters' species, what their family is like, what they aspire to do, anything that might help you/your quest character, or just whatever you're curious about! You're also free to use this for whatever plotting inquiries you'd like, if that's more up your alley.

Questions asked here are OOC, but will be answered IC. <3 If you are not sure what would be common knowledge or not, or you'd like to ICly know some of this, just ask. c: Or if its something that one of them refuses to answer ICly you can ask me for it OOCly :'D

You can find Serafina, Nkosazana, Ignatius, and Cearney below!

Character(s):
User Image

• Serafina Arai
  • Y2 Ghost
  • Species Kuchisake-onna
  • Appears about 18
  • No current alignments

User Image

• Nkosazana
  • Stage 1 Horseman
  • Class Priestess
  • Appears mid-to-upper 20's
  • Aligned to Death

User Image

User Image

• Cearney O'Cahan
  • Y1 Demon
  • Species Leprechaun Fae
  • Appears about 17
  • No current alignments

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:31 pm
What would you say that your best point is? Your worst? Are you insecure about the latter?  

Kaiyumi

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 pm
Kaiyumi
What would you say that your best point is? Your worst? Are you insecure about the latter?

Serafina's eyes brightened a tad at being asked about her best point.

"I'd like to think I have a gift for gab!" admits Serafina, tapping a finger against her surgical mask, seeming to be in thought. "I like making friends and I like talking to said friends." After a moment, she knit her brows, admitting, "I've been told I can sometimes talk a bit too much, but I don't think I've chased anyone off yet."

Her worst point, though? Serafina didn't spend much time reflecting on her negatives. She didn't find it to be particularly worth it. If she spent too much time focusing on her negatives she'd never get anything positive accomplished. It wasn't necessarily that she ignored her problems, though, and she was plenty aware of what her biggest problem probably was...

"I'm possessive."

It was a trait a lot of haunts were notorious for, but she was pretty bad with it, too. She knew that. Every time she saw her friends with someone else and not her at the same time, jealousy flared. She wouldn't even let people borrow her pens. Did it make her feel insecure, though?

"I don't think it gives me security issues, though."

If anything, it made her feel more secure.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:18 pm
If you could find out anything about your past, what would you want to know the most?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:32 pm
Do you have a foster family?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm
Enzo asks: What's all that ishkabibble about your mouth area. Makes neckin' tricky, I bet?  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:53 pm
Bilious
Enzo asks: What's all that ishkabibble about your mouth area. Makes neckin' tricky, I bet?

Heat rose to Serafina's face at Enzo's question, dark blues widening. Necking? She knew exactly what he meant, but to be honest, she didn't think much about it, especially in relation to her mouth. Soon distracted by the fact that he was drawing attention to what she was trying to hide, her eyes narrowed a bit. "I don't neck."

Her words might have been a bit colder than intended...

Blade Kuroda
Do you have a foster family?

Serafina laughed. "I don't, actually! I consider my friends family, though."

iStoleYurVamps
If you could find out anything about your past, what would you want to know the most?

Serafina looked down for a moment. She would like to know everything she could, admittedly, and the question made her have to sit back and think about it. If she had to pick something, just one thing she would be able to know, what would it be?

She sighed.

"I'd like to know how ... this, happened. I know I died somehow and a Reaper gathered me, such and such, but I want to know the events beforehand. How did I end up...," Serafina gestured at herself, "this way?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:02 pm
Hey, What do you do in your spare time?  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm
Horticulturalist
Hey, What do you do in your spare time?

Spare time...?

"Do you mean when I'm not around people? Because I like being around people and talking to them and learning more about them and all of that. Learn what makes them tick!" She probably meant to say she was a people watcher, to some extent. "I play a lot of skellyphone games!" Probably too many to be healthy. "I love going to the Maul and buying myself some new clothing, too, usually as trendy as possible of course. Or even just window shopping! And I really love Dance Dance Dedolution. I try to play a bit every day if I can."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm
Sparrow welcomes Serafina to Amityville and hope it lives up to her expectations! He would also like to know how she is faring so far and what it is that she enjoys doing the most when it comes to school.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 pm
kurotomato
Sparrow welcomes Serafina to Amityville and hope it lives up to her expectations! He would also like to know how she is faring so far and what it is that she enjoys doing the most when it comes to school.

At the welcome, Serafina's eyes twinkled, before she intertwined her fingers near her waist and bowed respectfully. "It's an honor to be here!" And it was! Serafina wasn't honestly sure she would ever end up getting into Amityville, but yet, here she was! Even if things were chaotic.

What was her favorite thing when it came to school, though? That was hard. Admittedly, she wasn't spectacularly fond of classes and had a feeling she never had been, but... "I like the fact that it brings people together of similar ages to learn and expand their minds." That sounded fancy, right? "So many people to get to know, here."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:38 pm
Oh oh oh, who designed your clothes?  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:41 am
Huni Pi
Oh oh oh, who designed your clothes?

Serafina couldn't help her glee at the question on her attire. Hey, she looked good and she knew it.

"It's a bit of a blend, actually! I got some of my clothing from Aberzombie and Filth, specifically the top half of the outfit, got the coat from Hoomanologie, got my boots from Demon's Mark--on sale of course--and the tights were a pair I bought at the store and added tears to myself! I combined the whole get up, and that's how I make a lot of my outfits!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:49 am
Xiu says hey there! <33 Got a favourite food/drink? And what kinds of foodstuffs does she dislike?  

Kaiyumi

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:17 pm
Kaiyumi
Xiu says hey there! <33 Got a favourite food/drink? And what kinds of foodstuffs does she dislike?

Serafina waves politely, with a twinkle in her eye. "That's a hard one!" admits she, with a small laugh. If she had to think, though, she did have a sweet tooth ... when she could be convinced to take the mask off, anyway. She usually ate in private. "I like anything sweet and full of chocolate."

She tents her fingers, shifting a bit in her chair. "I don't like vegetables very much."

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff