Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Eris ~ Petra ~ Cain ~ Nukpana (QnA + Plotting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:11 pm
Ask Me Anything!

You can use this thread to find out more information on my characters' species, what their family is like, what they aspire to do, anything that might help you/your quest character, or just whatever you're curious about! You're also free to use this for whatever plotting inquiries you'd like, if that's more up your alley.

Questions asked here are OOC, but will be answered IC. <3 If you are not sure what would be common knowledge or not, or you'd like to ICly know some of this, just ask. c: Feel free to ICly ask questions from your character to mine if you're interested in ICly knowing stuff specifically!

This is just a general Q&A, but if it helps, think of this as a Formspring, Tumblr Ask, or Reddit AMA! <3

~*~*~*~

Below are the name, species and titles of my characters <3 Below each name are a few organizational tools, to help with each of the characters.

'About' is anything that anyone can use, and is generally assumed to be common knowledge.

'Associates' will be for anyone who wants to predate that they know that character -- for example, Lani and I plotted that Robert and Petra knew each other when they were six. This information will go under Associates under his name. If I've forgotten your character, or you'd like your character added, please don't hesitate to post with the info you'd like put up <3

'Plotting' is for anyone who would like to plot with me with that character.

Eris -- Horseman -- Protector of War
...About: Under Construction
...Associates:
.......Invictus:
.......Aisa:
.......Cymbeline:
.......Medea:
...Plotting: None yet~

Petra -- Hunter -- Death Intermediate
...Associates:
.......Robert:
.......Reine:
.......Jerry:
.......Jordan:
.......Madison:
.......Ennea:

Cain -- Weapon -- Mace/Baphomet
...Associates:
.......Jezebel:

Nukpana -- Monster -- Skinwalker
...Associates:
.......Altair:
.......Shehk:
.......Junko:
.......Deacon:
.......Sammy:

****Summary Paragraph courtesy of Nyet***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Already Asked Questions!

Eris

Have you ever thought of something on the side of that lovely Harem you have with the other horsemen?
(Pg1)

Will you marry Invictus?
(Pg1)

Petra

What do you like to do for fun when you aren't chilling in the infirmary?
(Pg1)

Hey Petra.... when you gave me those nasty looks during the meta, like, do you really think I'm some super crummy noob or something : Is that like the go to response for oh look a new hunter lets all treat him like crap during his first hell run kinda thing?
(Pg1)

What's Petra's favorite song?
(Pg1)

Will Petra ever forgive Cass?
(Pg1)

Cain

None yet~

Nukpana

Nuk, why are you such a p***k and never respond to my texts?
(Pg 1)

x_Nata_x

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:22 pm
Petra, what do you like to do for fun when you aren't chilling in the infirmary?  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:27 pm
Sammy: Nuk, why are you such a p***k and never respond to my texts? You afraid I'll clean your clock in a fist fight fleabag?

False: Ahh... Eris... dear, I know I've sent... some joke gifts in the past, letters with the cat and what not but I'm just curious... have you ever thought of something on the side of that lovely Harem you have with the other horsemen? Perhaps say a young, up and coming, and dashing young pyromancer? Nothing serious unless you're interested?

Ro: Hey Petra.... when you gave me those nasty looks during the meta, like, do you really think I'm some super crummy noob or something : Is that like the go to response for oh look a new hunter lets all treat him like crap during his first hell run kinda thing?

PS: Hope you feel better sad Infirmary sucks Rep put me in there not to long ago...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm
Jerry wants to know what Petra's favorite song is. >o> <3  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:34 pm
Cass wants to know if Petra will ever forgive her sad (

EDIT: Invictus wants to know if Eris would marry him (albeit with the stipulation she will have to share with Aisa and Cymbeline)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 pm
Saliru
Text To: Anonymous

I was not under the impression Hunters were allocated any time for 'fun.' I am sure if we were having fun, the division leaders would find some way to impede and otherwise dissuade the activity.

Naturally, a great deal of my time is dedicated to Robert. Additionally, I find a strict training regiment can be very rewarding. When I am not otherwise occupied, I frequent locations such as the gym, and practice hand-to-hand and ranged weapons training, physical spars, etc. I derive satisfaction from being prepared.

... In all honesty, team building exercises are... quite enjoyable as well. It was a pleasurable experience to listen and partake in general and occasionally absurd conversation. The company of others can be very... informative.

It should also be noted, I do prefer also to avoid physical confrontations with my friends. Always appreciated.

Miliardo Kason
Text To: Sammy

jak u zomB i haf lots of pprwrk. tryin 2 inroll agan amitys bustin my a**

~~~

Text To: False

I am quite open to casual flirting~ I have a few favored consorts with whom I spend a considerable amount of time ;3 <3

~~~

Text To: Ro

It should certainly not be considered a personal reflection, nor any sort of 'hazing' due to your new status. My demeanor was influenced by my concern for Rep. My scrupulous evaluation of your capability was paramount to his safety; your incompetence could have resulted in the death of not only yourself, but him as well.

Overall, my overcritical view of trainees is primarily influenced by the fact that it disturbs me to see a mistake born from inexperience result in the death of someone less steeled to the reality of being a hunter.

Bilious
Text To: Jerry

Currently I am enjoying 'A-Team' by Ed Sheeran.

Other favorites include 'You Are My Sunshine' and Les Miserables' 'I Dreamed a Dream.'

Demon_Pachabel
Text To: Cass

yes.

~~~

Text To: Invictus

Silly Invi, are we not already your harem~?

x_Nata_x

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 pm
Petra, if a train is coming at 80 miles per hour, and another train is coming the opposite direction at 75 miles per hour, exactly how sexy is Robert?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 pm
Eris, if you were a man, with the equivalent libido that you have now, exactly how many women would be calling you their baby-daddy in a month?  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm
JUNKO WANTS TO BE ONE OF NUK'S ASSOCIATES emotion_kirakira

Eris: Do your wings ever get in the way of activities like fighting and stuff?

Petra: Aside from Candace have you ever kissed a girl? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm
Sparrow would like to politely ask Eris what it is that she finds the most relaxing to do.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 pm
Pyre wants to know how those shards felt for you cain, and if they were as pleasant as SHE remembers them emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm
Nio Love

Said collision would experience a force of 80 miles per hour. Therefore I can only assume Robert's sexiness is equivalent to an 80 mph train collision.

~~~

;3 Meet me in my room later sweetling, I'll give you a good answer~

Eight

Not at all. Quite the opposite, in fact, for close-combat they are quite useful in bludgeoning hunters ;3

~~~

Not to my recollection. Candace was a unique individual in a unique circumstance.

Kurotomato
Text To: Sparrow

I quite enjoy lounging with others~ I tend to be very affectionate and social, so being around others, whether it be the other Protectors or others who would be comfortable with my familiar sort of behavior, is quite relaxing. <3 Usually this is with the other Protectors, though -- most seem to consider my touch more intimate than they would like or appropriate. I especially enjoy resting my head in Invi's lap <3

Lilwolfpard
Text To: Pyre

How amusing. That joke never gets old.

x_Nata_x

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm
Invi relents that 'Harem' is probably the most he's going to get out of Eris. Sigh. SIGH.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff