Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:04 pm
Okay, so... I've come to a realization through having a panic attack at school that I really need to hunker down and get majorly working on my projects. I have two projects that were due today, but I didn't finish them cause I'm so slow at working. Then, I need to finish my "BRONY" jewelry set before Wednesday, but I don't even have the beads made, so I gotta go work on that now... I also have a video project for English due Friday and I know I will never be able to finish it in time, but if I hand in an overview of my video, my teacher will allow me to film it during Fall Break. So basically, less roleplay, more typing or molding clay. I will sign in every day however and post, but maybe a few times. I will try to post whenever someone responds to my post, but please be patient even if you see me on, I may be writing my script or making beads at the time. Also, a note to those who are joining my Gorillaz-styled roleplay, I will not be able to make it until this weekend. I'm sorry, but I'm too stressed as it is. Please understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 am
I understand.

Also, rename this thread. Now.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:52 am
ZimbuTessen
I understand.

Allow me to show you my thoughts....

I came in here thinking she was suicidal.... It's not good that she's swamped, but it's better than what I expected....

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 am
Cerebral Perception
ZimbuTessen
I understand.

I came in here thinking she was suicidal.... It's not good that she's swamped, but it's better than what I expected....

Exactly. That's why I'm saying she needs to change it. All this title does is stress people and give them heart attacks for no reason other than a busy schedule and slow activity. As crew, I have half a mind to issue a warning for this if it's not changed and it causes others to panic.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 am
Issue a warning to her, as I was going to suggest for her to see a psychiatrist based on the title alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:57 am
ZimbuTessen
I understand.

What Zimbu said.  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rikusi

Invisible Reveler

8,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:19 pm
ZimbuTessen
Cerebral Perception
ZimbuTessen
I understand.

Exactly. That's why I'm saying she needs to change it. All this title does is stress people and give them heart attacks for no reason other than a busy schedule and slow activity. As crew, I have half a mind to issue a warning for this if it's not changed and it causes others to panic.

What they said. Change the title, I may not know you but seeing someone suicidal (especially on here) is always unnerving.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm
I didn't mean for that to happen... I would never do that...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Am I the only one that read the title and didn't think such negative things? I mean come on really? I know we are all her friends and all here but I don't think Why not would be a very good place to seek refuge or guidance on something like that. Also with the title it would be likely more of a medical condition rather then a suicide based one. Just the thoughts of a dragon nothing more.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 pm
Shiningdragon21
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Am I the only one that read the title and didn't think such negative things? I mean come on really? I know we are all her friends and all here but I don't think Why not would be a very good place to seek refuge or guidance on something like that. Also with the title it would be likely more of a medical condition rather then a suicide based one. Just the thoughts of a dragon nothing more.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.
Read my.posts, I never stated anything about suicide. My disstress comes from her (old) title sating such an alarming thing when the reason is so basic and normal. Now it just COMES OFF(note those words, Im claiming what I see, not what I think.) Like a cry for attention. and this is Gaia, if attention is wanted, foofing quote me.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm
I didn't want that attention. I just wanted people to be aware I was going to be busy. I'm not the old me. She's gone. I'm a better person now...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:01 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I didn't want that attention. I just wanted people to be aware I was going to be busy. I'm not the old me. She's gone. I'm a better person now...

I know, and I get it, posting something a bit emotionlly driven as a subject, I do it too. Just remember that yout friends read this and we'd freak and worry.
We care about our friends, online or not, and the effect stuff like this has is REAL. I care about my friends, and if I see this kind of thing again for no real reason, I MUST do my job to take care of my friends and take action, as I hooe you would if roles were reversed.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm
Good luck on your projects. I need to get caught up on mine as well. My character is waiting on an answer from your character or from spartan's in Toybox of the Damned, so post whenever you've got the time, but there's no rush. I can wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm
I'll post... Tomorrow... I dunno... I can't think with so many thoughts in this head of mine...  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:58 pm
Angel in my Dreams
I'll post... Tomorrow... I dunno... I can't think with so many thoughts in this head of mine...
Thats another thing, we cant do much from.our spots here, but were still here to help however we can. Just let us know.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff