Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Bring it [Circe x Frost]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:00 pm
Everyday Circe found herself wandering to the gym to spar with dummies or if she was lucky enough, another student. Something about hitting things or monsters made her feel really good. Like all her cares and worries disappeared for however long she was in the gym for. Today was no different then any other. Her muscles ached for a fight and she wasn't going to deny her body what it needed. A smile crossed the ghouls lips. She wasn't evil in the slightest but, she was certainly a fighting junkie. At least she did it within the safe confines of the gym.

"It's good to be back!" Circe grinned as she walked through the doors, arms outstretched. She took in deep mouthfuls of the air which smelled a lot like body sweat and other bodily secretions but the Necromancer seemed to pay no mind to it as the smells meant she was in her heaven. Oh if only she could live in here. "I wonder if they would let me." She said, moving her way over to the benches to get a better look at everyone. Maybe she would find someone itching for a fight too.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm
The gym was for training, and even if he was supposed to be campaigning for president, Frost was not ready to give up his training routine. Running had it's merits to be sure, but nothing would change the fact he needed to get better in his human and natural form for fighting. Come winter, he'd need to fight for his rank back home and he only had a few months to do it. Which he would. The wolfos was confidant enough of that.

Busy punching one dummy he almost missed the ghoul that entered, red eyes flicking over to her. He'd never met her before but- "Pardon, but are you looking for a sparring partner?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:18 pm
"Huh?" Circe asked the wolf boil that had suddenly appeared. Her eyes had been trained on two monsters that had been sparring so it took her a minute to pull herself away from them. Then she realized what he had said she nodded. "Yes I am!" She grinned from ear to ear. "Are you interested in taking me on?" Circe asked as she looked him over from head-to-toe. He seemed strong and athletic, definitely not an easy opponent.

"I'm Circe Livonia, but you can call me Circe." The ghoul added as she walked over to one of the mats, then turning to face him once more. "Since you came to me you get first hit."

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:03 pm
A flick to his nose, the wolfos nodded. "I've been soloing for a while, need to get more first hand experience. No point in practice without any practical experience." Stretching out, he flexed his claws before snapping his jaw twice. Hopefully, he'd be able to use his claws over his fangs. "Allow me to introduce myself then Circe, I'm Frost in the Storm. Some call me Frost, others King. Depends on which you like. As for first hit-" he bowed, claws going out but missing her. "I try to be polite. The first hit goes to who simply strikes first, not just who moves first."

HP: 30
Damage:
(Put down to y1 lvl)

~Kiana_Nala~

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:10 pm
"Frost in the Storm.. Well it's nice to meet you the, Frost." Circe responded. She considered calling him King but he reminded her of last Christmas, minus the killer gingerbread house of course. So Frost seemed like a perfect fit. Besides, it wasn't like there was anything else she could call him. She was pretty bad at coming up with nicknames. Just take El Greco for instance, she called him Grelo.

When the boil lashed out his claws, but missed the ghoul nodded. "Fine with me then." Circe shrugged before dropping down and doing a swift kick to the back of his legs knock the boil off his feet. Or so she hoped. "It's been a while since I sparred with someone, too." She paused. "I think I like fighting with someone else more. Seems like you're more prepared for a fight."

HP: 30/30
Damage: 5

StoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas