Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I'm back... Maybe. [NEW IDEA]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna meet 'Hell on Heels'?
  Hell yea! Make it, Angel!
  It would be a very interesting genderswap from the usual cliché...
  Maybe... Depends...
  I hate the idea.
  I'm just here to meet more gold...
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 pm
Okay, so I'm back for the most part. Though me and my mom are fighting (AGAIN; I really wish we would stop, but it doesn't; it's been getting worse since we moved cat_crying ) and I may be grounded over fall break (Indiana's school calender is strange...), so for the next two weeks I may be gone.

In the mean time, if I'm not grounded, then I'm completely back.

To those joining my Gorillaz-styled roleplay, I'm going to draw the little band name logo or whatever it's called today and tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be done tomorrow and just need to color it which I hope to do soon after I finish drawing it. At latest, if I'm not grounded, the roleplay will be up and accepting by Saturday.

To those waiting on replies (Spartan, Dragon, and Prince would only apply at this time), I will try to post replies tonight. I promise to at least try.

To Bunnies, I will hopefully get that profile in by tomorrow like I said in PM, but I'm just reminding you.

New Idea:

Hell on Heels
Basically, this guy is in love with this girl who is totally bad news and all of his friends is trying to convince him to drop his feelings, but then he helps the girl and her friends get some drugs and she starts talking to him more and soon they get together and he basically becomes the opposite of his old self while his friends and family are trying to get him to dump her before he screws himself which may or may not happen based on roleplay events. I personally want it to happen. Who's up for it!? For the first time, I will be playing the male lead. Click on the title of the roleplay, 'Hell on Heels', and listen to get a better feel for the roleplay.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:25 pm
i really like the idea  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash