Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:02 pm
Still stuck in bed try to remember how
Unscrew my head that's too left brain right now
I washed my hair, I’m still a mess
I'm having trouble getting dressed
I've still got memories to repress
But I still hear my mama saying

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fifth year │ halfblood

Lena swooped in to attempt to block the bludger headed towards Lia and redirect it at Nico.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 10 (miss)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

If you’re sad and you know it
And you don't want to show it
Clap your hands
If you are sad, that's okay
You can clap it all away
Just clap your hands

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 9:42 pm
Roll that spaceship, we ‘bout to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HυffƖєρυff ƬнιяɗƳєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia didn't even see the bludger coming but immediately felt the impact on her side knocking the air out of her. Still, she was just that much more determined to find the snitch faster.

Quote:

AC: 14
Roll: ~
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch (-1 Injury)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:16 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <6th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: Fall of 2044
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary had held back for a good deal of the game so far, but when the quaffle got into the hands of Benjamin and then Maise of the Ravenclaw team, she knew that it was her time to dive in. Taking a deep breath, Mary dived her broom towards Maise hands out for a steal.
                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 16
                                                  Modifiers: +8 (Stealing) +8 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 12 + 8 = 20 (Failure)
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)
                                                  {OoC: }

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:41 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico reached out hopeing to make this quick

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Chase: 3/3
                                                                            Catch: 1/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:43 am
User Image

Nico felt the tiny ball in his hand. He got it first try! "I GOT THE SNITCH!" Nico called out waving it happily.

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 22 CAUGHT
                                                                            Chase: 3/3
                                                                            Catch: 1/2

null

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:25 pm
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Precious fragile little thing
Little sparrow, little sparrow
Flies so high and feels no pain

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT │ TEAM CAPTAIN

Maisie was considerably more at ease this match, since winning their first game had been (in her opinion) a major confidence boost for the team. Now all they had to do was get another victory in this match against Slytherin to keep the momentum going. Hopefully it didn't drag out for too long; it was freezing outside.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 20
Mods: +8 Scoring, +6 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made:
Username

All ye maidens heed my warning
Never trust the hearts of men
They will crush you like a sparrow
Leaving you to never mend

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
Second Year Ravenclaw
Twelve Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin (Game 3)

Benny was happy that Ravenclaw had won their first game. He'd even blocked a shot which was great. Walking onto the pitch he was ready to do it again against Slytherin. What made the snakes any different from the badgers last game? He didn't think much.

With : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Passing: ____ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +3 AC, +5 Blocking, +2 Stealing / Shooting (MTA)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:23 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw First Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Lavinia knew that her cousin was on the Slytherin team. Though the two didn't bother with one another much it didn't mean there wasn't a rivalry there. It was a big one but Lavinia was ready for a game that would mean fighting for the ball. At least when given the chance since they were both completely new being first years and all.

Company : Ravenclaws and Slytherins

OOC :
                                                  Stealing / Passing: ____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin First Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Shawna hadn't expected to find out that she had a cousin in her year. Not to mention on she had never actually met before. It made Quidditch all the more interesting given the fact that they played the same position on two totally different teams. She waved to her cousin who had a game face that spelt mentally ready. Shawna just stretched a bit before adjusting her hair in a ponytail. Time to see how this game would go.

Status : Let's get this game started.
                                                  Company : Slytherins and Ravenclaws

OOC :
                                                    Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                    Modifiers: +2 AC, +2 Spotting, +2 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:12 am
User Image

Nico was ready to have a win streak! If you counted last year it was 3 in a row. Joining his team he hoped to make it 4

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Chase: 0/3
                                                                            Catch: 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:54 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was delighted they won last game! Post game partying was more fun when you win! For once being here on tim he prepared for another match.

Position: chaser
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: +7 steal/score +5 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              post to goal 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:59 am
User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny was a bit bummed they lost but he did his job and that what mattered. He didn't want to be the reason their team lost. Entering the pitch he hoped to beat Ravenclaw

Position: Slytherin Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 [+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2]
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Defend
                                                                            Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:04 am
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian entered the pitch ready to win this time. His preformance was not so great last time. So much so it prompted a strategy change. He hoped fate liked him better this time

Position: Captain and Beater
                                                                            AC: 18 (10 +2 (DD) +3 experience +1 AF1 +2 AF2 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +8 (bludger) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Total roll:

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

null

null

null

null

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:30 am
User Image
User Image
Hey brother
There's an endless road to rediscover
Hey sister
Do you still believe in love? I wonder
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

User Image

Half-BloodRavenclawFourth Year BeaterFourteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Slytherin 2045-46 » The Pitch » With: Ravens and Snakes
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform. Compression sleeve. » Status: Quidditch Ready

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah stepped onto the pitch ready to go as ever. Their first match had ended brilliantly and he intended to do everything he could to help his team get win #2.

Position: Beater
AC: 19 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF + 2 DD)
Modifiers: +7 Hitting Bludgers // + 5 Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: 21
═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Yukina101

Quote:

What if I'm far from home?
Oh brother, I will hear you call
What if I lose it all?
Oh sister, I will help you out
Oh, if the sky comes falling down
For you, there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do

Trickblues

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:43 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Slytherin/Ravenclaw Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hope this goes well

Will stretched as he walked out onto the pitch. He tucked his goggles into his hair, looking around the pitch. He didn't have anyone to stand beside, so he stood a bit away, watching the others as he tried to hype himself up for the game. Hopefully he'd do as well again this time.

null

AC: 18
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxx
Aiming At: xxxxxxx
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ: xx {xxxxxx}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games