Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:30 pm
Xistund

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius swore as he saw that they lost again and he didin't hit a single person. His hand was throbbing and he dropped his bat. He flew down and started to walking away not bothering to pick it up maybe he should just quit the team he was just no good.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:33 pm
Chase Henrick User Image
Ravenclaw : Third Year : Chaser
User Image

Chase grunted and winced in pain. Of course, when Chase thought he would walk away from a quidditch game unharmed, he would get in some sort of unforseen accident. Though his bruises wouldn't be as bad as Chance's, who he saw laying on the ground looking up at him with this death glare. He flew down to the boy and safely landed on his feet. "Sorry about that," he apologized. "I just needed to get hurt for this to be the norm." A failed attempt at humor, what he said may just be his death wish.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda jerked her head sideways to figure out who had caught the snitch. When she realized it had been Shina, and not Penny, the girl flared her nostrils angrily. WE DIDN'T WIN ONE GAME! her head screamed in frustration. The girl landed with a thud onto the grass field, mounted off her broom, and threw it against the ground as hard as she could. The Nimbus 1000 snapped in half, but she honestly didn't care at the moment. Not like she was going to need it again this year. Amanda, her eyes glaring, looked at the Ravenclaw players before storming off of the pitch, swearing loudly. However, most were not ale to hear her because the crowd was so loud.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

((Exit to wherever.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a girl and her will to survive
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the Eye of the Lycan
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of my rival
I'm the last known survivor
I'll stake my prey in the night
And I'm watching you all
With the Eye of the Lycan

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ walked onto the Pitch, shivering lightly. Why was the weather always against them? Last time it was rain, now snow was falling around her. Hopefully her team would walk away with a win today. She knew they needed it. The morale of the team had been relatively low, and with the sudden changes to the line up, she wasn't sure what the outcome would be. She had put her brother under pressure before, and she knew he could handle it. He had always had a grace under fire complex, something she was secretly envious of. She had a short attention span, which brought about her rather short fuse. The only time she had an extended range of focus was playing Quidditch. The captain sighed and sat sidesaddle style on her broom, hovering just above the ground. Hopefully her team would be here shortly.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3
Skills: ~Natural Flier ~Great Catch ~Swift Swipe

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana watched the foot prints she left behind in the soft snow. She made sure not to drag her broom on the ground as she approached the field. So far, only Remy showed. The redhead waved at the Gryffindor with a smile on her face. Who cared that they were competing? Friends were still friends, and the Hufflepuff would always put her friends and family first.

Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (looking for snitch +6) (catching snitch +6) (snow -1)
Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch & Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Spot: 19+
Catch: 22+

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:31 pm
Oh Oh
It's gonna be a big game
We're gonna have a good aim
It's gonna be a big, big, big, big, big, big game
User Image
User Image

✮Unknown Origins ⇄ Single❤♬ Musician by NightSecond Year ⇄ Lionel

Tobi walked out onto the snowy field bat in hand with a weary school broomstick on by his side feeling determined to play today's game right. The Hufflepuff's last game hadn't been bad per se, but he had been embarrassed at being knocked out like that. Today they were up against Gryffindor (he really hoped Anna would at least give a silent cheer for her friend) and while he knew the team was in a losing stretch he wouldn't underestimate them. The snows gonna be annoying ta fly in he thought but couldn't help but stick his tongue out and catch a falling snowflake. What? He's twelve!

Position: Beater
AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 (-1 for Snow)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll:

Waitin' all week and now it's Saturday night
We gonna get dressed up
For the time of our lives
We're gonna get it started (Hey!)
Beat them! (Hey!)
Win it! (Hey!)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Romulus walked onto the Pitch for his first game as Seeker. Snow stuck lightly in his hair, but the teen didn't seem to notice, and if he did, he didn't care. A scarf joined his Quidditch attire, covering his mouth and nose from the chill. Blue eyes twinkled as he regarded the random smattering of students on the field. Hopefully everyone else would show soon, then the game could commence.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Spot, +3 to Catch
-1 for Snow
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:02 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked onto the Pitch, really glad that she was wearing her contacts instead of her glasses. She would be lying to herself if she wasn't nervous about the game. After the lost of the last game and the unfortunate finger pointing and blame placed everywhere, Iris was really hoping this game would prove to be the morale boost that was needed. Despite the new lineup and the snow, Iris was putting her all into this game.

She already knew what she needed to do for game, all she had to do follow the game plan and victory had to be around the corner for them.

The moment Iris saw Remy, Iris bounced over to the girl as she stepped int he snow. "Aneki!!" Iris waved her hand and in her other hands was a new broom that her parents sent her with love. She looked up in the arm. "I'm here!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: excited and really happy aside from the hit on her back.
Attire:
Company:

OOC:

Position: Team 1 Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 [-1]
Special Skills: Mean Swing [+2], Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger [+2]
Lives: [ heart ][ heart ][ heart ][ heart ]

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Miss GryffindorK

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
User Image
Risin' up back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
So many times, it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the Eye of the Lycan
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of my rival
I'm the last known survivor
I'll stake my prey in the night
And I'm watching you all
With the Eye of the Lycan

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ waved politely at Ariana and Tobi, then at her little brother. When Iris bounded over, the captain couldn't help but smile. "Hiya Imuno. Are you excited for the game?" The look in the younger girl's eyes showed she was, but Remy had asked anyway. Gold eyes showed that the older girl was eager to play, and the smile only served to prove her emotions. She landed back down, taking her Firebolt II in her hand. Soon, she would be airborne, playing her favorite game with the people she had come to call friends... for the most part. There were a few she really didn't know, but she trusted all of them wholheartedly. She had to. They were the ones whom she needed to successfully win at this sport.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

AC=17
Modifiers=+7 {-1}
Total Roll:
~/3
Skills: ~Natural Flier ~Great Catch ~Swift Swipe

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds till' we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive
Had the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:42 pm
I wish today it will rain all day. Maybe that will kinda make the pain go away. Trying to forgive you for abandoning me. Praying but I think I'm still an angel away...
Angel away, yeah strange in a way. Maybe that is why I chase strangers away? They got their guns out aiming at me, but I become Neo when they're aiming at me...
Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends. Somehow they both seem to become one. A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood...
They start coming and I start rising. Must be surprising, I'm just amazing. I win, thrive, soar, higher, higher, higher! More fire!

User Image
User Image
Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ✪ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ✪ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ✪ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive!
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise!
To fly... Get ready for it... I came to win!

The snow fell in heavy flakes as the Hufflepuff Captain stepped onto the field, her bright yellow sneakers leaving small steps of sunshine across the cold ground. Her Silver Arrow was slung over her shoulders and her bat was strapped securely to her belt. Why did it have to be snowing? Yes, winter was upon them, but why this week? Why today? Heather sighed, and approached her sister. As she passed her Seeker and her Beater, she smiled and waved at them, but she had to meet with the Gryffindor Captain. "Afternoon, Remy. I hope you're ready for the game of a lifetime." Heather said to the brunette, smirking in an innocent, yet completely serious manner. The fifth year Beater was most certainly ready for this game, but she was still nervous. After all, her sister trained a tough bunch of players. They wouldn't be so easy to take down.

AC: 17
Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7 -1 = +6
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Sᴋɪʟʟs:
Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ
Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ
Dᴀɴɢ Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ
Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: #
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: -----------

Everybody wanna try to box me in. Suffocating every time it locks me in. Painting their own pictures then they crop me in, but I will remain where the top begins...
'Cause I am not a word, I am not a line. I am not a girl that can ever be defined. I am not fly, I am levitation. I represent an entire generation...
I hear the criticism loud and clear. That is how I know that the time is near. So we become alive in a time of fear. And I ain't got no ******** time to spare...
Cry my eyes out for days upon days. Such a heavy burden placed upon me. But when you go hard your nay's become yay's! Yankee Stadium with Jay's and Kanye's!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at the Quidditch Pitchspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Jubilantspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, I hope I do as well this time...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide made her way to the Quidditch Pitch, a skip in her step and a smile on her face. Gone was the timid, nervous girl who'd played in the match against Ravenclaw. Her team might not have won, but it certainly wasn't from lack of trying on her part. Not that she blamed Ariana; catching the snitch was hard! But this sweet, teeny Badger had certainly pulled her own weight, working with her fellow chasers to keep the ball away from the others with a number of amazingly awesome steals. Plus, it didn't hurt that not only had she scored, but she's made the first goal of the game. The first ten points had gone to Hufflepuff because she'd made the shot. Her grin pulled wider, her white teeth showing, her eyes bright with excitement and confidence, a feeling that was new to the Puff. She thought that she might like it. She approached her captain without the usual nerves, the boost to her ego from that one goal giving her social graces she'd never dreamed she could possess. She waved to the older girl. "Hi, Heather! Some weather, huh?" It seemed the games this year were destined to be tough ones, with rain, wind and snow hindering their performance. Not that Ada thought it'd showed last game, or thought that it would this time. Snow didn't do much besides make you cold and screw with your vision, which could be bad for the Seekers, she supposed, but Chasers had much larger targets to focus on. And anyway, she rather liked the snow. It was pretty. It took everything around them and dusted it with white, sparkly powder, making even the most ordinary features of the castle look stunning. She might prefer the warm hues of Autumn, but the pure white of Winter snow was quite lovely, too.

═════════════════════════════════
                                  'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores) (-1 for snow)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
♡ ♡ ♡
Post to the Goal: 0/3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Corabell Kiremono~Hufflepuff First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell walked onto the field, practically mummified in cold-weather gear. Shina and Daniel had both nearly frozen last game, and the weather hadn't improved. Corabell, sitting relatively still as she guarded the goals, would be an icicle in short order without some protection. With that in mind, she had ordered gear imbued with heating charms, then bundled up to the extreme. No skin was exposed, goggles peeking out from between heat-charmed hat and scarf, hands covered in heat-charmed gloves with fingers and palms of sharkskin leather for serious grip, warm boots, thick, charmed socks, and full body heat-charmed underalls beneath her uniform. She might be the youngest Kiremono sibling, but Mother and Father were still willing to spend the extra galleons to kit her out with the very best.

School broom in hand, and just slightly too warm here on the ground without the cutting wind trying to bite through her charmed gear, Corabell approached her teammates. "Hullo, Heather. I'll do my best to watch the goals," she said through her scarf.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((OOC: ... ))
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Hufflepuff Keeper
AC =12
Player's skills = Great Catch(+2 to catch), Hold the Line(+2 to block goal), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Weather: Snow(-1 to rolls)
Total Roll Modifiers: +3 to block goal
This roll after modifiers= ??

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

Jacob walked onto the pitch, his broom slung over one shoulder as he scanned the people gathered. He was going to hate this game if the weather was going to be this bad. He blinked snow out of his eyes and waved toward the rest of the team that had gathered. "Hey Iris, Cap, Romy. Ready for the game?" He stretched as he waited, hoping that nothing bad happened this game.

AC: 11
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +3, Blocking +3 (-1)
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

----------------------------------
State: Prepared
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:16 am
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli walked onto the pitch, well more dragged herself onto the pitch. Her hair was a mess, she had no makeup on and her eyes were red and puffy with dark bags underneath. It was obvious she hadn't been sleeping, and had been crying her eyes out. She just didn't understand how Cam could ever do something like that to her. She loved him... she thought he had loved her too. He said he did, and then he goes and does.... that to her. She sniffled and rubbed her eyes. She wasn't going to cry. She wasn't..... She blinked and wiped away the single tear that rolled down her cheek. Her teeth chattered in the snowy conditions and she doubted she'd enjoy this game at all. Slowly she walked over to Remy. "Hey...." She muttered, trying to make it seem like she wasn't upset and she hadn't been crying. Trying to act like everything was A-okay.

OOC: outfit in picture

AC: 14
Modifiers: (+4 for shots) (+4 for steals) (-1 Snow) (+3 Total)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal 
Above other roll to score 
-/3

0-0

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:19 am
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia walked onto the pitch silently. Snow was going to make this game a lot less fun. That she was sure of. She groaned and pranced over to the rest of her teammates. She was cold and her hair was already wet despite her having only been out in the snow for a couple minutes. She sighed.

OOC:
AC: 12
Modifiers: (+2 on steals) (+2 on catches) (-1 Snow) (+1 Total)
Special Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to steal
Above other role to score

0-0

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items