Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 pm
I'm bored, have a couple characters I want to practice with, and of course I have way too much time on my hands. As you can imagine, this means I want to do a 1x1. As you can also imagine, I'm incredibly lazy so I'd rather start with a small concept and make it bigger as time goes on and as we develop our characters better. I'm willing to do het or yuri, but either way I'm going to play a chick. I'm also open to make more than one 1x1 and to try the same idea with more than one person, as it's interesting to see different people's take on different character archetypes. (also, I'm sure those that have roleplayed with me before know that I love world building.) Also, warning, none of these are based in any sort of low magic/realistic setting. They're all magical fantasy.

...Yes, I know these don't sound all that original or neat yet. Whatever, I'm doing this for the fun/passing time.
----------

1. A witch who normally takes the form of a bird is injured and nursed back to health by a gentle soul with a love for animals. Once her wing is healed she flies away, only to return a time later in her human form to meet her rescuer on more normal circumstances, all while hiding her identity as the bird he/she once saved. She quickly learns that her rescuer is a total doormat, and out of a sick sense of both honor and attraction, tries to teach the gentle soul anger. (Whether or not she succeeds depends on the player.)

2. It seems like everyone feels bad for the Nice Guy when he inevitably doesn't get the girl he 'loves', so I want to see what happens when someone does. A normally promiscuous acquaintance gets tired of hearing about this person's miserable lack of love life and how he's entitled to be loved for some reason or another. Eventually she calls him out on it, leading to an arguement and eventually...a bet? They'll be practice lovers for a month, and in that time the Nice Guy must prove that he can be half as compassionate lover as he claims - and also disprove that he is nothing more than an entitled brat. If the Nice Guy proves the Promiscuous Friend wrong, the NG proves his/her moral integrity to the PF. If the PF is proven right, however, their friendship is done and she(the PF) will have the satisfaction of knowing that she's right. Again, like the previous example, how this ends depends on the person playing the Nice Guy(tm). (The "Nice Guy" term I'm using doesn't really mean "Kind Fellow", in case the occasional (tm) marks didn't make it obvious. If you've never heard the negative connotation take a hint from the links I gave, or better yet go look it up.)

3. A rich young lady is engaged to her even richer stalker via. arranged marriage. Using her charm and wit she wishes to escape the marriage with her life and health, but as you can imagine, the stalker's not about to let that happen. As you can also imagine, this would probably have the darkest story and events out of all three ideas.

---

If any of you would like to do a 1x1 with me but don't like any of the ideas I'd listed, I'd be happy to hear and possibly try out some of your ideas. Just know that I won't do yaoi, school, or realistic style roleplays.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:44 pm
*strokes chin in ponderment* I might be willing to do #1. It's been a while since I've used Rune "Do You Even Have a Spine?" the elf. *pauses* ...Yeah, I think Tavros would have a bigger pair than him. *firm nod*  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:58 pm
Especially considering how Tavros grew a pair in the more recent developments. (Or more attitude at least.)

If you'd like to try it, that'd be awesome. I'd definately love to see how he gets along as the 1x1 goes on. XD If you really want, I could even set up the thread now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:05 pm
For the first time since I started reading Homestuck, I can finally say I'm proud to be a taurus. Way to go, Tav. I'm so proud of you. ;u; *sniffles happily*

Sure, why not? ^.^  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:04 pm
I know, right? *except I'm a scorpio and not a taurus, so I don't entirely know the feels. therefor, **is shot***

I'll have the thread up soon. Will probably use a temporary description for appearance until I finish the pic for her, which should be later tonight or tomorrow if I can color it right.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:08 pm
Nuuuuuu! QAQ *uberly overdramatic shot of kiss of LIFE*

Okees. ^.^  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:11 pm
THIS.
IS.
STUUUUUUUUUUPIIIIIIIIIIIIIID.
Nooooooo Ruuuuufio nuuuuuu!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:45 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Nuuuuuu! QAQ *uberly overdramatic shot of kiss of LIFE*

Okees. ^.^

Linky

I has it up naos. :3  

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:48 pm
I will make my profile! Tomorrow! My dad's actually coming to pick me up pretty soon and I won't be back until after midnight. At which point I am going to flop right into bed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:51 pm
Alright! ^.^ Have fun with whatever you're doing~

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:58 pm
Well, first is dinner. And I somehow convinced my dad to take me to a midnight showing/snarkfest of The Room. But only on the condition that we go see that movie Looper beforehand. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:06 am
gonk GAH! Anime! Why do you keep leading me to tvtropes? I just wasted 30 minutes of my life browsing tropes when I should be studying O.o

Also~ Good luck with chur 1x1s =w=  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 am
I'm soooo sorrrry! >.< TVtropes is simply the most convenient way to explain some things for me since I am horrible at wording things. (Ironic for a roleplayer, I know.)

Thank you~ ^.^

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff