Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Life Is Hell ((Me & Gothic Pink) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:31 pm
Meet Zarin. Now Zarin was a normal high school student. He got good grades, had a good group of friends. But most people didn't know that Zarin was from a bloodline of blood-thirsty killers. And in one day, he had slaughtered everyone in his school. After that, he was filled with bullet holes. Zarin now lives in Hell. He isn't suffering though. You see, when Zarin arrived, the devil made a deal with Zarin. If Zarin became the body guard for his daughter Lilith, then Zarin would not be punished for his crimes. Zarin agreed to it. But what he didn't realized was that Lilith doesn't get along very well with the hired help. Will Zarin be able to change her opinion of him?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:33 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio:Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm
bigbubz1
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio:Story
Pic:
User Image

i do it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm
Name: Lilith
Bio:After her father luicfer impregnant a mortal who was the granddaugter of Adam and Eve. Her mother bear her 9 months later. She had the gift of succbus and other quatlies. so lucifer came back for her and she have lived in hell even since.
User Image  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:15 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

((I'll Start us off))
It was almost evening in Hell. Zarin walked quickly toward Lilith's room in the palace. When Zarin first came here, he was given a sword and cloak both containing Lilith's family crest. Once at Lilith's door, he knocked on it. "Lilith, it's almost time for lunch!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:27 pm
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

((I'll Start us off))
It was almost evening in Hell. Zarin walked quickly toward Lilith's room in the palace. When Zarin first came here, he was given a sword and cloak both containing Lilith's family crest. Once at Lilith's door, he knocked on it. "Lilith, it's almost time for lunch!"

Lilith sighed as Zarin's comment as she brushed her sea green color at her vanity table in her room. Lilith had been in there for almost a hour trying to get ready. Like most succbus, She was conmused with her looks. " Whatever mortal, i don't care and you force me to come out but i would just like to see you try "  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin sighed. Unlike when he was still alive in the human world, he had better control of his temper. "I even went through the trouble of having the chefs preparing all your favorite meals for you. I guess they'll go to waste."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:08 pm
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin sighed. Unlike when he was still alive in the human world, he had better control of his temper. "I even went through the trouble of having the chefs preparing all your favorite meals for you. I guess they'll go to waste."

Lilith walked out of her room. She had a seditive clothes on like always. She looked at zarin with a frown "mortal" she hated his smell. she walked down the stairs sway her hips from side to side.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:22 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin rolled his eyes as he followed her down the stairs. Even though he didn't know why Lilith's father had offered him the job in the first place, he was starting wish that he didn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:35 pm
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin rolled his eyes as he followed her down the stairs. Even though he didn't know why Lilith's father had offered him the job in the first place, he was starting wish that he didn't.

As Lilith sat down on the dining room table. all her food was prepared and ready to serve " madam, was will you east first?" one of the chefsasks
" the samon" she answer
Lilith chefs brought the food and she began to eat  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:25 pm
bigbubz1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin leaned against the wall behind her. He was eating some bread and drinking some water. Ever since he died, he saw that he ate less and less to become full.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:23 am
bigbubz1
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin leaned against the wall behind her. He was eating some bread and drinking some water. Ever since he died, he saw that he ate less and less to become full.

After she ate, she sighed full of food. she got up from table " tell my daddy i going to a club in the city"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:20 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Zarin nodded. "Be careful Lilith. There have been more and more murders in the city. I can't watch over you at all times, but I'll try to do my best while in the city."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items