Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
How it used to be... (Vampire x Human TAKEN) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:47 pm
guy and girl are in love, but then he disappears. several months later he saves her from getting raped and takes her to a small cabin in the woods. She wakes up and finds out he is now a vampire. She sees him drain the remaining blood out of the rapist and becomes terrified of him to the point when he reaches for him she cowers away and if he touches her she faints. now she's trapped in a cabin with him in the middle of a blizzard.

Alex Hale
Vampire
http://i3.glitter-graphics.org/pub/439/439893t5vgqsu893.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:58 pm
Name: Crissie Kingsley
Race: Human
Appearance:
Crissie  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Name: Crissie Kingsley
Race: Human
Appearance:
Crissie

Ok then i'll start....

Alex sat next to Crissie's bed where she was asleep. He was able to save her from being raped just in time.

Looking upon her now he sighed. God he had missed her so much. 3 months was too long... He held her hand as he waited for her to wake up.

In the next room was the rapist, tied up and gagged.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:09 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie began to toss and turned. She opened her eyes a bit and was looking at a ceiling. As the memories flooded back into her, she bolted up immediately. She felt a hand on her's and she flinched away. Where she was expecting the rapist, in his place was Alex. Her eyes widened. Was this a dream? One of her hands reached out towards his face. It was trembling slightly. When she put her hand on his face and she realized it wasn't a dream, tears started to form in her eyes. "Alex!" She said then hugged him immediately. Tears started to run down her cheeks. She had missed him so much! He went missing three months ago! She thought something terrible had happened. But now he was here, right in front of her. She began to cry.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie began to toss and turned. She opened her eyes a bit and was looking at a ceiling. As the memories flooded back into her, she bolted up immediately. She felt a hand on her's and she flinched away. Where she was expecting the rapist, in his place was Alex. Her eyes widened. Was this a dream? One of her hands reached out towards his face. It was trembling slightly. When she put her hand on his face and she realized it wasn't a dream, tears started to form in her eyes. "Alex!" She said then hugged him immediately. Tears started to run down her cheeks. She had missed him so much! He went missing three months ago! She thought something terrible had happened. But now he was here, right in front of her. She began to cry.

His arms wrapped around her tightly, "Hey hey it's ok. I'm here, Crissie. I missed you so much." He pulled her closer to him, putting his head on her shoulder. He could drink her blood right now and it did smell good, but he wouldn't dare hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:59 pm
Dante Kazahana

After a few moments, Crissie pulled away from the hug to look at his face. She put both her hands on the sides of his face to make sure this was all real again. "I missed you too... Where have you been all this time? What have you been doing? Why didn't you tell me... Anything?" She asked him all at once, hurt that he never told her about him leaving. Tears were still running down her cheeks as she looked at Alex's face. It was him. It was really him. She was so happy that he was alive and well.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

After a few moments, Crissie pulled away from the hug to look at his face. She put both her hands on the sides of his face to make sure this was all real again. "I missed you too... Where have you been all this time? What have you been doing? Why didn't you tell me... Anything?" She asked him all at once, hurt that he never told her about him leaving. Tears were still running down her cheeks as she looked at Alex's face. It was him. It was really him. She was so happy that he was alive and well.

"I'm sorry, Crissie. I can't tell you why... but i will soon." He replied as he her face in his hands and then kissed her passionately. He didn't want her to be scared. He wanted this moment to last, before she learned about what he was now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie blinked in confusion. What was he hiding from her? Why wouldn't he tell her right away? She wanted to know desperately about what he had been doing the past three months. When he kissed her, she blushed then kissed him back. It had been so long since they kissed... She felt like she was in heaven. However, she felt that it was all going to change.. She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen shortly. She don't like it. Not one bit.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie blinked in confusion. What was he hiding from her? Why wouldn't he tell her right away? She wanted to know desperately about what he had been doing the past three months. When he kissed her, she blushed then kissed him back. It had been so long since they kissed... She felt like she was in heaven. However, she felt that it was all going to change.. She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen shortly. She don't like it. Not one bit.

He pulled away, feeling tons better. He missed kissing her so much. Pulling away he put his forehead against hers, "I missed you so much... can i get you something to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:33 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie smiled a little, feeling better also. When she was about to answer him, her stomach growled. She blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Uh... Yeah... That would be nice..." She answered him. That was when she realized... She didn't know where she was. "Where are we anyway?" She asked him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie smiled a little, feeling better also. When she was about to answer him, her stomach growled. She blushed, feeling embarrassed. "Uh... Yeah... That would be nice..." She answered him. That was when she realized... She didn't know where she was. "Where are we anyway?" She asked him.

"My parent's summer cabin. I'll go make us something to eat." He then kissed her forehead and began to walk out to the kitchen and making her some food.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:59 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie looked around the cabin. "Hey... What happened to the guy who attack me?" She asked him, still sitting on the bed. The guy couldn't have just disappeared... And how did Alex just suddenly show up out if the blue? Why didn't he come back sooner?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie looked around the cabin. "Hey... What happened to the guy who attack me?" She asked him, still sitting on the bed. The guy couldn't have just disappeared... And how did Alex just suddenly show up out if the blue? Why didn't he come back sooner?

"At the police station. Cops came and took him." He replied as he continued cooking her something to eat. He made her some ham and cheese sandwiches, not wanting to use all the foods and spices to quickly. they would be together for a while. After all the blizzard was going on outside had them trapped inside together.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 pm
Dante Kazahana

Crissie nodded. However, she didn't remember any police. All she remembered was Alex. But something was off with him. Crissie stood up then walked over to her lover. She put a hand to his forehead then jumped back in surprise. Something was seriously wrong with him. "Alex... Tell me what happened... I have a right to know." Crissie told him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Crissie nodded. However, she didn't remember any police. All she remembered was Alex. But something was off with him. Crissie stood up then walked over to her lover. She put a hand to his forehead then jumped back in surprise. Something was seriously wrong with him. "Alex... Tell me what happened... I have a right to know." Crissie told him.

He sighed as he shut off the stove and turned to her, "Crissie... you won't believe what has happened to me..."

His arms wrapped around her waist as he put his forehead on hers and looked in her eyes. She wanted to know and he couldn't argue with it. He let go, "Crissie, I'm a vampire."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff