Yes
  No
View Results

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:38 am
User Image User Image

Hello~! I'm not really sure if this thread belongs to this subforum, so if it does not, then feel free to move it or whatnot. Anyway, here's how it goes: I tell a story with a simple question at the end of it. If you know the answer, PM it to me. Don't post it here, so that the others can still continue the game. Who knows, I might have something for those who got the right answer wink NOTE: I didn't make this story. I got it from somewhere else, I just couldn't remember where sweatdrop I'm going to use new names for the characters because I also can't remember the original names, but the plot's still the same.

So, here we go~!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:40 am
User Image User Image

Luney is veteran detective; she is known in the field as one of the best detectives. One morning, Luney went out for an early morning walk. She soon came upon a bridge where a lot of people were gathered. Curious, she approached one and asked what was going on.

"A dead body was found here," the person replied. Concerned, Luney stepped forward, and indeed saw a woman's body lying on the gutter. It was bound hand and foot, and without a doubt, dead. The police officers on the spot, knowing who she was, asked for her help. They gave the wallet they found on the woman's back pocket. From there, they discovered that her name was Stelley. They also found a phone number, which Luney immediately called. After three rings, a man answered. Luney asked who the man was.

"I'm Solley, Stelley's husband," he said.

"Solley, your wife was found dead this morning," Luney said. "We only knew of her identity because of her ID in the her wallet, but could you help us in properly identifying her?"

"Yes, of course," Solley said, and he hang up the phone.

Ten minutes later, he arrived. Upon seeing his wife, he immediately broke down and sobbed. He went over to his wife, and cried harder. Luney felt nothing but sympathy for Solley. She was about to go to him to comfort him when something struck her. She froze in mid-stride, and ordered the policemen around to handcuff Solley and charge him with the murder of his wife.

QUESTION: Why did Luney arrest Solley?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 am
User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:20 am
User Image User Image

Snowflake Dawn

I'm sorry for the delay on the inks, but I'm still having trouble with my trade. The page won't stop loading and I can't attach any items to it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

StarlightMage

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 am
Louisa Iris

Same here, let's leave it for another day. Best of luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:07 am
Snowflake Dawn

Same here, let's leave it for another day. Best of luck.

User Image User Image

I'm am so sorry for accidentally editing your post. I didn't notice that that I could edit posts now sweatdrop

Thanks for the trade, I'll finalize it when things are running smoothly again (must be because of the Halloween event sweatdrop )

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

21. ✿ - - - Quizes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out