Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image

lysia_nyteblade

(continuing from your last post in the main forum)

"So that we can find ourselves the utmost perfect place for our lunch..." Kadara stopped suddenly, turning to face Lakshmi. "Perhaps the lovely jinn would be so kind as to enlighten me as to what truly fancies her palette, hmm?"

Unlike most Jinn who found themselves venturing into the Capital, Kadar was well versed with the inner workings of the city; most of his childhood having been spent here due to his father. Though, unlike his father, he seemed a little more suave and collected... especially when it came to the ladies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

She moved around a barrel easily as she followed behind him. "Anything sounds good at the moment to be honest." She offered a friendly smile and gave it a little more thought. "I'll let you surprise me since my stomach can't seem to agree with my palette." She eyed the streets they took, setting them to memory just in case she needed them later on. She'd been in the capital off and on for months now. Coming and going as she pleased.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 pm
A soft perking of the brow was given on Kadar's end at the response to his query. "So, the lovely Lakshmi would rather be surprised than tell me where she'd like to dine?" He asked rhetorically, arms crossing over his chest as a moment of thought was given.

Though, this moment wasn't held for long, fingers snapping and causing a mild sparking of flame to appear between them. "I know just the place... hopefully your stomach will thank you afterward." He chuckled, lightly taking the water jinn's hand before leading her through the city....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 am
She gave a slight involuntary bobbing motion of her head as the spark ignited from his fingertips. She hadn't been expecting the action though she knew like water jinn fire jinns too had their own personal and physical quirks. " Al right. Well I trust that you won't lead me to my death just yet at least." Her voice held humor like a laughing brook playing along, she too couldn't help the good humor she found often. As he took her hand, she allowed him to lead her along, the charms that dangles off her belly chain moving about in that fluid way that seemed to befit most of the water tribe. He foot falls were soft, light as she walked. She'd spent her childhood learning with her father many things such as walking softly. truthfully it'd been a game when she'd been a small girl. sneaking and creeping up on her father to see if she could catch cold of his vest before he could hear her. Often her giggles gave her away though. Her mother had taught her a simple grace trying to seep some of the more lady like qualities into her behavior.

Her thoughts on her parents now came a bit surprising, their empty house void of them or her in the water tribe. It'd been empty of them for years, since she'd become a young adult. Shoving the thought aside, she picked up he pace some so that she was more beside her guide than behind him. "So.. Have you been long in the Capital?" She steered her thoughts to the present at hand with some conversation. After all. It wasn't every day she ran into some one as interesting and so far entertaining as the Jinn leading her around by her hand.

((lol i was lazy last night and didn't use my color for posts lol so for my ease later #1c1cb3 ))  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:11 pm
There was a sense of eagerness to the young jinn as he lead Lakshmi through the partially crowded streets of the Capital, his form seeming to weave like the fire his tribe drew their name sake from. Of course, this did not mean he wasn't listening, a soft chuckling escaping him at her words. "I've yet to see anyone die from eating at this establishment, so I say parish the thought." He gave her a wink, playing off this bought of humor that was cast between them. He was definitely different than most of the other fire jinn's, that much was certain.

"Oh, I frequent here from time to time... Mostly because of my father, to be honest." A serious tone took him for a moment before being completely dispelled. "He's the leader of the Akeldama, afterall... and the Queen's top military advisor." That smirk played across his lips once more, his words being spoken with pride.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 pm
She gave a small chuckle at his reply. "Well that's good to know.. Always nice to know your food won't come back to haunt you in the end." She was just beginning to wonder just where this place might be located when his next bit took her by surprise and she nearly stopped in her tracks. "Seriously?? The fire clan's leader is your dad?" It wasn't that she didn't full out believe him.. it just seemed like something one might say when trying to beguile some young thing in order to get to know them better. "And here I thought I had met something rare in Aodhfin..." She said with a small chuckle. The first fire jinn she'd met and he'd been a member of the queen's royal harem. He'd come to be something of a friend to her even if his sister might think other wise. Still here was yet another oddity for her.. another high ranking soul had stumbled upon her and she hadn't known. All the time she'd been acting on a familiar level rather than one with more respect. " I'm sorry if anything I've said might have offended you by the way." She felt she needed to add that just on the off chance she'd put her foot in her mouth once more.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:51 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle at her own reply, giving a nod to it as they came to stand before a rather fancy looking establishment within the heart of the Capital... that sudden halting in her tracks bringing a perking of his brow. Had he done something wrong by making such a fact known so soon? "Well, yeah.... and don't worry about it. You haven't offended me in anyway." He allowed his smirk to turn into a smile, "I'm actually enjoying the company, to be honest. Besides, being the son of such a high ranking official is just a title. It doesn't make me anymore special."

Kadar then gestured toward the front door, "So, now that we have gotten that out of the way, shall we continue having a grand time and enjoy what this place has to offer?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 pm
She nodded as he said his peace. He was after all just another jinn.. titled father or no. Smiling she looked at the restaraunt and gave yet another nod. " Certainly, and it does look like it has rather an abundance to offer.. though I shant think my stomach would beable to hold all it's delectables in one sitting." She laughed that cheerful sound once more the kind that was meant in good merriment with good company at hand. "All right, I shall follow as you lead then. But.. you might have to enlighten me on what the more delicious dishes here would be.. I don't dine in places this fancy.... um.. ever really.." She chuckled lightly. "I mostly bounce back and forth from being pretty nomadic and the capital.. though my home's in the water tribe.."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am
"There is nothing wrong with bouncing back and forth between here and where you plan to go... Life is supposed to be an adventure best experienced going where you want to, is it not?" There was a warmth to him as he spoke, the greatest sincerity being held behind such words. "As for this place; I do not find myself dining so fancy either... but I figured that it would be a perfect place to get to know one another a little better."

Soon, he lead Lakshmi back to one of the more private rooms of the restaurant, taking advantage of his father's status to give them the privacy needed to talk. "I also don't tend to use that for getting tables either.... I just thought it would be nice to have uninterrupted meal for once, wouldn't you agree?" There was just some dashing and very charismatic charm about the jinn, as well as gentlemanly quality... chair being pulled away from the table so the water-jinn could take her seat first.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am
"Too true.. life is after all one big adventure." She eyed the place carefully, taking in the lavish decor and pompous looking staff. Stifling a small chuckle as to how alien this all seemed to her and here she was nearly gawking at everything and everyone as they passed through. Still she couldn't help herself none the less. "Well, I guess it's a big first for me and an occasional splurge for you. As for getting to know one another. I think it's a marvelous place to do so."

Taking her seat, she nodded. It was very few times that she found her meals interrupted at all really. She'd often grab something small and scamper off to sit atop a roof some place and take in the city as she ate. "Rooftop meals are splendid for quiet meals without prying eyes." She added lightly. " The view of the capital's rather nice if you find the right roof...though some times the owners of the roof aren't as pleasant once you're discovered dining up top and taking in the view." she added with a soft chuckle.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 am
"And I intend to live my life as it was meant to be... one adventure after another. Though, nothing says that it can't be a journey for two, now does it?" He chuckled softly, winking at Lakshmi before allowing partial attention to turn toward an awaiting staff... her words gracing his ears even as he spoke with the attendant, ordering quite some fancy sounding foods.

She enjoyed rooftop dining now, did she? A mischievous smirk began to curl his lips as the attendant took off to fetch their meal... a thoughtful rub soon gracing his chin.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am
"Sounds like a fun life ahead of you if you ask me." Her brow lifted ever so slightly at the rest of his comment. " Well whom ever winds up adventuring by your side is surely in for a heck of a ride through life. You strike me as the sort to try to make the most of any situation and test everything to it's limits." She spoke with a smile, swiftly and almost cheekily returning his wink to him.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am
"When your father is the leader of Akeldama, you find yourself testing everything to the limits... but that doesn't mean I don't know how to slow down and enjoy what's laid out before me." Another wink was given as he spoke, sitting back in the chair as the food was laid out before them moments later. "Truer words have never been spoke... though, I do believe you fancy that sort of ride in the manner you speak."

He was still being an obvious flirt, elbow resting on the table as a sign suddenly escaped him. "You know... These surroundings are a bit stuffy, don't you agree?" Before she can even respond, he collects their plates up and smirks. "I believe there is a better place we can continue this conversation... Care to follow?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:02 pm
She gave a coy smirk. "Me? I'm only making an observation, though it sounds like it's be a marvelous sort of adventure." She found herself flirting in return, something she did rarely in life. She had watched her mother take ill and die when she'd been a teen and seeing the grief her father went through till he'd given up without his dear love. She'd often found herself running from such high stake emotional bonds in life not flirting with the danger of them.

As he picked up their plates, she blinked and stood with the gentle motion of a swell in the water. Wondering just what he had planned now, she followed after him a clear look of curiosity on her face. She had to wonder, just what was her doing now and what was his game?

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm
Kadar could sense the flirty nature in which she responded, that smirk never leaving his lips, it seeming just as coy as her own. He then made his way out of the room, leading Lakshmi through a passageway that only staff was allowed to use.... the stairwell that greeted them spiraling upward. "If the lady desires to bask in the glow of the Capital, than that is what the lady shall get." He chuckled, beginning to head up the stairs....

The long venture before them bringing Lakshmi's eyes to stare out and across the city, the restaurant being one of the highest points in the city next to the palace itself. "Rooftop dining did sound rather appealing... so I thought I'd give it a try, if you don't mind."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff