Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Battle Of The Dragon Digimon Part 1: The Elites {Complete}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 am
User Image
For countless of years there has been a secret battle between two groups of Dragon Digimon. The first group are the Dramon-Type digimon who possesses strong amounts of Dragon's Data in their Digi Cores and directly descended from an ancient, pure-blooded Dragon Digimon. The second group are the Greymon-Species digimon who possess low amounts of Dragon's Data in their Digi Cores allowing them to be considered as Dragon Digimon and wield the powerful Anti-Dramon weapons such as Dramon Killers and Dramon Breaker. The battle had been fought in secret for a long time until a group of tamers discovered the location of the said secret battle. Will these tamers join the side of the Greymon-Species or the Dramon-types? Let the battle rage on!!!!!! Tamers you shall now meet the leaders of the two tribes and their elite soldier.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:06 am
User Image
The Search For The Legendary Sword ~ Dramon-Type
The leader of the Dramon-type digimon. Imperialdramon is a digimon who wields great strength and power in his hand. Typically in Dragon Mode when the time calls for it he unleashes his power switching into his Fighter Form. Hidden somewhere deep in the city though is the legendary blade that used to be wielded by a powerful warrior. The blade was said to be able to grant the digimon a great amount of power. Believing it to have the power to grant him the strength to defeat his rival/mortal enemy the leader of the Greymon-Species. Noticing a group of tamers arriving in the area he gives them three tasks. The first to complete any one of these tasks will have the honor of gaining the trust of the Dramon-types.

Tamers assist the leader of the Dramon-types by rolling 5 10 sided die and getting a total number greater than or equal to 40. After that you must randomize a number from 1 to 50 and get a number that is greater than or equal to 40. After that return to the village to present it to the leader by randomizing a number between 1 and the sum of the numbers you got for parts 1 and 2 and get a number greater than half of the sum. If a decimal then round to the higher number.

Ex. Part 1: 45, Part 2: 48, Part 3: 45+48=93 [Number You Randomize To], 93/2=46.5, 47&Number You Randomize

Link To Task Location

John Egbert Thor
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taking the sword from the young tamer a bright light suddenly surrounded Imperialdramon. When the light faded he appeared once again in a bright white form. The Imperialdramon PM smiled and then said, "Thank you young tamer for your assistance. Now we are one step closer in reaching our goal of eliminating the Greymons. Once this battle is over I shall join you in your journey. Until that time comes I bid you farewell."

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:09 am
User Image
The Search For The Anti-Dramon Sword ~ Greymon-Species
The leader of the Greymon-Species digimon and rival/mortal enemy towards the leader of the Dramon-Type Digimon. A Dragon Man Digimon who wields the Dramon Killers. He the most powerful of all the Greymon-Species. He valiantly led his group in countless of battles against Imperialdramon and the opposing Dramon-types. Thanks to his Dramon Killers he had slayed countless of Dramon-type digimon. Unfortunately with each passing day the Dramon-Type digimon were getting smarter and more powerful by the second. The same could be said about Imperialdramon especially when Imperialdramon had unlocked his fighter mode. Hearing about the rumor that Imperialdramon was searching for the legendary sword, WarGreymon decided to search for the legendary Dramon Breaker. A group of tamers arrived and much like Imperialdramon he gave three tasks and the ones who completed these tasks would gain the trust of the Greymon-Species.

Tamers assist the leader of the Greymon-Species in finding the sword by rolling 5 10 sided die and receiving a total greater than or equal to 45 to find the location of the Legendary Sword. After randomize a number from 50 to 100 and get a number greater than or equal to 95. Finally solve the riddle that is written in digital letters to open the door leading to the chamber.

Riddle
User Image

Link To Task Location

UnHolyFudge
User Image
The WarGreymon took the sword in his hand. He smiled before he told teh tamer to wait for a bit. He left and then on return he appeared with new armor and wielding the legendary sword called Dramon Breaker. He then looked at the tamer and said, "Thank you young one for your help. With this weapon I will surely strike down Imperialdramon. Once this battle is over I would enjoy it if you would allow me to come with you on your journey. Though I may be needed here there is no other way to pay you back should we win as to join in your group of digimons."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 am
User Image
The Awakening Of The Frozen Ancestor ~ Dramon-Types
The ancestor of the Dramon-type digimon and the ancient, pure-blooded Dragon Digimon. Frozen in ice deep inside the cave lied the Dragon Digimon. A digimon who had great potential but never had the ability to show it because of it being frozen soon after gaining its strength. The search for this legendary Dragon Digimon has begun. The completion of this task is a necessity in the success of the Dramon-Types.

Tamers, discover the cave that the legendary ancestor rests in by rolling 5 10 sided die and getting at least two same numbers in it. After that begin the melting of the ice by rolling 10 10 sided die and getting at least 4 same numbers. Finally calm the Dracomon down by randomizing a number between 1 and 100 and get a number that is greater than or equal to 75.

Link To Task Location

Kazu Matsumoto
User Image
Finally calming down. The Dracomon looked at the tamer and said, "Where the hell am I?" After listening to the tamer who had explained the situation he sighed and said, "I see. Very well then. I shall join this little war and end it so that I may leave and join you in your journey. You don't have a choice by the way. I'm going with you whether you like it or not. That is that!"

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:12 am
User Image
The Dark Twin Returns ~ Greymon-Species
The twin brother of the leader who had been born as a virus type. Banished from the family out of fear of corruption he became an outcast from the tribe. Becoming known as the Dark Twin, the lone virus greymon-species digimon went out training greatly in order to become just as powerful as his brother. Eventually reaching Mega level he began his travel back towards the village. As he was nearing the village he noticed a group of tamers. He decided to ask for their help in a certain matter that would allow him to return to the tribe and show himself to his brother once more.

Calm down the group beforehand by randomizing a number from 1 to 100 and getting the exact same number that is posted on the first page [Meaning 1st Post That Is Randomized]. After receiving that number roll 5 10 sided die and get a number greater than or equal to 40. Finally make him feel welcome by posting a 'welcome home' speech that is at least a paragraph, 4 sentences long.

Deadline: October 23

Link To Task Location

Shadow Of Miracles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The BlackWarGreymon walked over to the young tamer with a smile on his face. He then said, "Thank you for helping me though I don't think I will stay here after the war is over. I will join you in your journey since you have showed me the light of hope."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 am
Note: This Contest Is A Two Part Contest. If You Win A Digimon Here You Can't Win A Digimon In The Second Part.

Double Note: There Is One Part Where Everyone Can Join Whether You Win A Digimon In The First Or Second Part. Reason Is That Its For Digivolution Items And In This Two Part Contest You May Win One Digivolution Item And One Digimon.

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces