Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I'm so confused.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilsleepygrl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:56 pm
A few days ago, I broke up with my boyfriend of almost a year over a small, stupid argument. He was teasing me, and I wasn't exactly handing it so well. So I broke up with him. An hour later, I realized that it was a huge mistake and I wanted him back. However, when I did see him an hour later, I got even more mad and told him that we're officially broken up. I honestly have no idea why I even told him that when I still wanted him. He was shocked. Later that day, I told him that breaking up with him was a huge mistake and I was sorry for saying something I didn't mean.

He told me that he felt like he wasn't ready for a relationship, but he still loved me with all of his heart. He also told me that he felt like his life was falling apart and he needed to fix it in order to have a happy relationship again. Another thing he told me was that he feared of hurting me because if he did hurt me again, he thinks that he would lose me for good.

However, when I do see him, he acts like he never wanted to be with me in the first place. Was he lying to me when he said that he 'wanted me back' and 'missed me dearly'?

I don't understand what he is going through. Is he lying to me? Also, why does he suggest being friends when he wants me back but he can't?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm
rosyre
he felt like he wasn't ready for a relationship, but he still loved me with all of his heart. He also told me that he felt like his life was falling apart and he needed to fix it in order to have a happy relationship again. Another thing he told me was that he feared of hurting me because if he did hurt me again, he thinks that he would lose me for good.

He doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. So, maybe that's normal that he acts like.... he doesn't ''want'' you ?

When a relationship is over, even if you still love each other, but made the decision to not be together well you just act like you aren't in a relationship...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff