Submit

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:08 pm
OK! So, I have only posted in this guild a couple times or two, but I trust you guys with my information. <3 But, lets get back down to business.

So, lets get started with the friend part.

My zodiac sign is Leo. ( Go on google to read about it. ) And well, we love attention. I hate attention, or so it seems. Last year, back in my old school, I was one of the girls who were the nice-popular kind. But this year, other people have stolen the glory - and its making me sick to see this, because these people aren't nice to the society.
My friends don't seem to understand what its like to just be thrown out of the way and feel like trash. Even after I was nice, no one cared about me anymore. You guys know how it is to be left out. Well, it was kinda like that. Expect, sense i'ma Leo, I suffer a hurt ego until I get the attention I need. ( Yeah, it seems like I am a attention (excuse my language.) whore. ) Its been going on sense summer break started, which was about 5 months ago. I mean, some people tell me i've been happy all day, and then i'm just all winy. Heres what I tell them.: " Just because I look happy, doesn't mean I am happy. " Yeah. Really discouraged in myself. I asked my mom about it, but she said every teen goes through it. Especially a Leo like myself. Feeling discouraged is normal though.

Now, onto parents.
My parents recently got into a big fight. Like, really big. I don't feel like telling how it happened cause I burst into tears everytime I talk about it. But, that had a huge impact in my depression. Just thinking that whole week in school, saying to myself, " Everything is going to be ok. " Well, it looks like it is, but its really not.

So. yeah. I need help. Any ideas out there? ;n;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't see what you being a Leo has to do with anything unless you're big on the zodiacs and their supposed meanings. And I don't see what the big deal is, just because you are nice doesn't mean you will be popular and it is a different school so I mean....you can't expect to get popular over night. As long as you aren't being directly bullied I don't see the problem. Just socialize more if you want to people to talk to you.

And for the parents.........they had a fight and you're upset okay so.........what do you need help on?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:30 pm
little aishi chan

sweatdrop Guess your right. And, I am interested alot about the zodiacal signs.

But, anyway. The parent part. It keeps bothering me about them, because it feels like its ok. But its not. I just see the scene playing over and over again...its messing with me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 pm
Nyan Poptarts
little aishi chan

sweatdrop Guess your right. And, I am interested alot about the zodiacal signs.

But, anyway. The parent part. It keeps bothering me about them, because it feels like its ok. But its not. I just see the scene playing over and over again...its messing with me.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's their problem not yours. This is why parents don't tell their children many things like money and bills and such because the kids will stress themselves out over something they can't control. It's their problem not yours.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items