:[ Faerie Pae'il Tales Registry ]: [OLD] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:43 pm
In the beginning, there existed Demon and Angel Pae'il. They did not get along. So the Guardians created a 3rd alignment and sent them to be the mediators. They failed and it is suspected they died out. However, during the Fifth Age, they started emerging.

~.~

Since my acquisition of this shop, we've deviated slightly from the purpose and history of the Faerie Pae'il. However, I would like to get back on the original track, as it was a very good idea. This will also start playing an important part in the upcoming plots.

Faerie Pae'il are supposed to be based on myths/stories/fables/mythical creatures/etc. They have a purpose. The Guardians created them with a purpose. Only a handful of the exising Fae Pae actually kept this.

So what I would like to do is ask that everyone that owns a Faerie Pae'il should come up with something your Fae is based on.

The idea is that when the Guardians seen the need, they'd refer to text (books/stories) and create a Fae with the qualities, looks, or personality of that element. For example, Coronus is the Time Fae, so the Guardians took that concept from a book to create her.

Also, All Fae Pae are supposed to have a custom item that reflects what they are based on. Most don't.

So if you own a Fae Pae, could you please take a few moments to fill out this form? It would help immensely as well as let me know what I need to give for the missing custom items.

Just a note: This applies to 1st Gen Fae Pae only. 2nd Gen are obviously not created by the Guardians. They CAN have an associated element, but don't need it.

You can choose something based on their looks, personality or powers, or an combination of the 3. If you choose something not dealing with those aspects, please start incorporating it.

And I would like to avoid duplicates please. I doubt the Guardians would say there could be 2 Fae based on Time.

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Fae Pae's Name[/b]:
[b]Ability/Power[/b]:
[b]Based on[/b] [i](book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.)[/i] :
[b]Please Describe the association[/b]:
[b]What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have?[/b] :

This will come into play for Elder Quests as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:49 pm
Name: Antidia
Fae Pae's Name: Nomia
Ability/Power: Enchanting and hypnotic voice
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : Myth: The Naiads & Fairytale: The Little Mermaid
Please Describe the association: Nomia is the Lake Spirit in Pae Form. Her idea is slightly based on the Little Mermaid fairytale, but uses the Naiads myth for the type of mermaid she represents. Naiads are freshwater mermaids. Her ability to sing and charm any pae is based on them.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : Seashell charm  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:06 pm
Name: spookyx7
Fae Pae's Name: Karma
Ability/Power: Granting Wishes
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : Genie
Please Describe the association: Karma grants wishes and believes in Fate. She is based in Hindi-beliefs and that is where her henna markings come from.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : She has a bracelet, that is like what Hindi-girls wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:12 pm
Name: immortalmina
Fae Pae's Name: Eclipse
Ability/Power: To cause eclipses and suck away light.
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : He is baised on eclipse's themsleves. If that makes sense.
Please Describe the association: Well, he was ment to be the darkness Fae. That's what I made him to be anyway. So, he is made of darkness and causes it like eclipses do.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : He has the red and sliver spiked collar. Not sure if that makes sense now. lol

I'm not sure if this is okay, or even answered right. If not sorry. sweatdrop  

immortalmina

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:19 pm
Mina, that's fine. 3nodding They can be loosely based and not have to only be bound by what they are based on. I still have to come up with something for my other fae xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:37 pm
Name: Krista DarkAngel Silme
Fae Pae's Name: Comos
Ability/Power: Astronomical knowledge and control of various space bodies
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : From Aztec Mythology the God Citlalatonac, which was the creator of the stars.
Please Describe the association: Well Comos can create stars, and various other space bodies. He knows everything about space as well as the stars.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : His space staff ((will show it to you dia once I finish drawing it sweatdrop ))

Name: Krista DarkAngel Silme
Fae Pae's Name: Anila
Ability/Power: to generate wind, fly, and more subtly amplify small vibrations in the air.
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : From the Japanese Mythology, Shina-To-Be the goddess of the wind.
Please Describe the association: Well with Anila being a child that control the wind, she can bend the air to her will as well as use it to avantage or disavantage to anyone who ask it of her.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : Her wind staff ((will show to you soon once I get it drawn sweatdrop ))  

Krista DarkAngel Silme

HelMel
Crew

Questionable Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:56 pm
Name: HelMel
Fae Pae's Name: Maya
Ability/Power: She is able to enter the dream realm and view and/or manipulate the dreams of others.
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : The Hindu concept of Maya
Please Describe the association: Maya in Hinduism is the world that does not really exist, that the one true self is hidden in the perceptions of this world.

Maya is able to shift the dreams of others, changing their dream worlds as she sees fit.

What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : She currently has a two-headed, coiled snake armlet.

From Wikipedia:

"India is often called the land of snakes and is steeped in tradition regarding snakes. Snakes are worshipped as gods even today with many women pouring milk on snake pits (despite snakes' aversion for milk). The cobra is seen on the neck of Shiva and Vishnu is depicted often as sleeping only on a 7 headed snake. There are also several temples in India solely for cobras sometimes called Nagraj (King of Snakes) and it is believed that snakes are symbols of fertility."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:57 pm
Name: Sizzla
Fae Pae's Name: Astrid
Ability/Power: Controls gravity
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : The concept of gravity. I hope that's okay...I didn't know when I picked her power that it had to be based on a myth/story/etc. If it needs to be, I can make something up...
Please Describe the association: Astrid can make things float, or stick to the ground at will, and can make things hover in midair, thanks to changing gravity upon the object/person affected.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : glowing metallic orbs that hover around her (sometimes above her head like a halo, sometimes around her wrist, and sometimes around her ankle)--She can command them to hover, drop or rise at will, and can sometimes use them as projectile weapons (if necessary)  

Sizzla

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:17 pm
Name: Torvil Rakamash
Fae Pae's Name: Vale
Ability/Power: Ability to Summon Lightning
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : The Norse God, Thor
Please Describe the association: Thor is the norse god of Thunder and a representative of the common man. Vale is very friendly and down to earth, not at all snobbish and very open with other people.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : He has a Skull Head charm  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Name: Sailornorthstar
Fae Pae's Name: Coronus
Ability/Power: To travel back and forth though time
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) :
the anchent god Coronus or saturn
http://www.gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/roman/saturn.htm
Also it comes from a book called bearing the hour glass by Peir Anthony
http://www.piers-anthony.com/bearinganhourglass.html

Please Describe the association: Thte is the name thought how incorectly that i spelled it and the he is known as old father time

In the book coronus canuse his hour glass to time travel and to stop time all together though it is hard for him to do at times
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? Coronus got her hour glass I do not think that she will need any thing else

I hope this is all right  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:27 pm
Name: Alatariel Rakamash
Fae Pae's Name: Tiffany
Ability/Power: Create opposites
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : Yin & Yang
Please Describe the association: gonk must I?
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : Ying/Yang charm  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:48 am
Name: EvilSilverDragon
Fae Pae's Name: Morena
Ability/Power: Physical illusions
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : Izanami goddess of creation and death; also the second Japanese deity and the mother of a few other deities
Please Describe the association: In the story Izanami dies and her husband, Izanagi, fails to take her from the underworld. In retrabution, she fights with her former husband in great battles intending to take him and those above, down. Also, life is but an illusion seen by all and brife as a flickering flame
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : She has it, the jewels and her beauty, both are illusions of evil; greed and lust.  

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:04 am
Name: Antidia
Fae Pae's Name: Daeron
Ability/Power: Enhanced Strength
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : Myth Hercules. VERY loosely
Please Describe the association: Daeron is the Spirit of Aura Nin mountain, granted a pae body by the Guardians. Aura Nin plays a similar role to Telrunya like Mt. Olympus does to Greek Mythology.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : I am not sure yet, I will worry about that when he grows.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:53 pm
Name: Lenore Slytherin-Natenhar
Fae Pae's Name: Maethor (an elven name that means "Warrior" - pronounciation: my-thore)
Ability/Power: None yet
Based on (myth - a goddess): Artemis, the Greek virgin goddess of the moon and the hunt, the twin sister of Apollo, and the daughter of Zeus and Leto. She also helped women in childbirth. And, the Roman aspect of her: Diana.
Please Describe the association: Maethor has markings akin to one of Artemis's animal companion: the stag. Although I have chosen to use a doe - as she is female - and have the baby spotting on her rump and outter-upper thighs.
Artemis had extremely accurate aim with her bow and arrows (so the bow will be Maethor's chosen weapon).
Although I am not discounting the idea that Maethor could fall in love (let's face it, things happen in RP), I very much intend to at least TRY to keep her a virgin (the Romans had a deffinition for "virgin" - which was a woman whom was never married and never had children), and I am hoping - as she gets older - her personality will reflect that of my favorite goddess. ^__^
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have?: Ah, I think this was in her "order form" hehe. Anything with a stag head or horns.

Name: Lenore Slytherin-Natenhar
Fae Pae's Name: Sereg (an elven name that means "Blood" - pronounciation: sare-egg)
Ability/Power: None yet
Based on (myth - a god): Both the Roman god Mars, and the Greek god Ares - both are gods of war.
Please Describe the association: Ares holds a dear place in my heart, as well. I am an Aries - birth planet is Mars - so that might be why. While Ares was the more cowardly facet of this god, Mars was the brave one. I plan on encorporating these things in his personality as he grows (he will be unbalanced: probably a split personality - one minute he will be a coward, and the next the bravest of men). Also, he will have a facination with battle/combat of any kind: be it physical or verbal; pae v. environment, pae v. pae, pae v. self. He might even be an instigator.
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have?: Skull bracelet, entirely up to you as to how you do this. ^__^

Lenore Silme-Natenhar

Tartara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:09 am
Name: tartara
Fae Pae's Name: Amara
Ability/Power: x-ray eyes and ability to make others...grumpy
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : um...the emotion Hate
Please Describe the association: o.o;
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : um...are the wires an item? if not, she could have a black, dead rose in her hair. Like with Tristen his is a sign of love, her's is a sign that her love is dead and gone.

Name: tartara
Fae Pae's Name: Tristen
Ability/Power: x-ray eyes and the ability to charm others
Based on (book/story/character/creature/myth/fable/etc.) : the emotion Love
Please Describe the association: no idea
What item would you like to see your Fae Pae have? : A red rose. It is like the universal sign of love, like chocolate. If you get a red rose (singular of course, is more signifcant) it is immediatly seen as a show of affection. He'll have an endless supply of course (so he can give them to others, thus having anouther focus point for his charm instead of using the entire pae)

I hope this is alright, I completly spaced on doing this  
:[ Role-Play Information ]: ~ Basic RP Info & RP/Plot Requests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces