Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Magnolia Sweet Tea

Romantic Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 pm
Queen-tintin
Magnolia Sweet Tea
Uhhh, chews on gum, if I haven't already posted here (switches from one foot to the other), I'm on the Jedi Light Side... --- POP ---

Padme on the left and Anakin on the right in the following picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is someone else's work - very nice work!

really love the pics Magnolia! 4laugh

Oh. Heh, thank you! I found them both online but the 2nd one I did not do. Someone else had already put it together and it was just wonderful. So I can't take credit for it. Nice to see you here!

Want some bubble gum?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-grins flashing fangs- Where else can you eat all the cookies and never have to feel bad for doing so doll?

hehe oh my you do have some shiny fangs there Ryder! ..and yes I see your point! I want cookies too! wink

-chuckles- Genetics doll, I was graced with a set after I lost my baby teeth. -smirks- Cookies await you should you step into darkness. It's not something you'd regret either. Being online it's fat free. -winks-

*smiles* well as long as it's fat free! and you wan't bite me with those fangs right? lol

-laughs loudly- I may be a carnivore, however I'm not a cannibal.

so you have to have your daily dose of red meat I take it!..and thanks..for not eatng human flesh! .. sweatdrop lol!

-laughs- When I feel like it I do. Steak was on the menu last night with some wild salmon and veggies.

-raises both eyebrows then laughs loudly- Doll, I've never go to that extreme. The idea of such is one I've never taken a fondness to, even in a role play setting.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-bows head- Thank you doll. Are you called Queen or Tintin or some otherworldly name befitting a young lady stepping into darkness?

hehe well tintin doesn't sound quite that evil does it now?!! Queen it is! mrgreen

like in Queen of The Damned!..but maybe not so much! lol

-thinks then chuckles- Then Queenie it is doll.

thanks wink

*stares at you, then smiles* and *bows*

-chuckles- We're not in Japan doll, no bowing. I might get a swelled head.

redface * blushes* you are right!..and it happens to so many men! lol

-raises eyebrows then blinks- Doll I believe we are not on the same wavelength with that comment. -smirks amused- While that may be true doll, I prefer not to let my ego go to my head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:06 pm
Magnolia Sweet Tea
Queen-tintin
Magnolia Sweet Tea
Uhhh, chews on gum, if I haven't already posted here (switches from one foot to the other), I'm on the Jedi Light Side... --- POP ---

Padme on the left and Anakin on the right in the following picture:

This is someone else's work - very nice work!

really love the pics Magnolia! 4laugh

Oh. Heh, thank you! I found them both online but the 2nd one I did not do. Someone else had already put it together and it was just wonderful. So I can't take credit for it. Nice to see you here!

Want some bubble gum?

yes sure =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

thanks wink

-raises eyebrows then blinks- Doll I believe we are not on the same wavelength with that comment. -smirks amused- While that may be true doll, I prefer not to let my ego go to my head.

well that is perfect then *smiles* this was fun! we should do this more often Ryder! wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:10 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

thanks wink

well that is excatly what I meant, was speaking of men's egos, simply! lol

well that is perfect then *smiles* this was fun! we should do this more often Ryder! wink

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

thanks wink

-grins- Is that not what this is about doll, fun. "If one is not having fun then one is a stick in the mud." -winks- When I am around by all means doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:14 pm
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- I saw that doll. I was wondering why you blushed. It can be most amusing when a lady blushes.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:16 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-grins- Is that not what this is about doll, fun. "If one is not having fun then one is a stick in the mud." -winks- When I am around by all means doll.

yes *smiles* that's what it's all about..having fun! wink alright then, when you're around! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:19 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused- I saw that doll. I was wondering why you blushed. It can be most amusing when a lady blushes.

I blushed cause I bowed..when I shouldn't have...so I was imbarassed just a little! couldn't help it..  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I blushed cause I bowed..when I shouldn't have...so I was imbarassed just a little! couldn't help it..

-chuckles- No harm done, it's not going to end the world doll. -smiles-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes *smiles* that's what it's all about..having fun! wink alright then, when you're around! cheese_whine

-smiles- Yes, that will be fine doll.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:23 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- No harm done, it's not going to end the world doll. -smiles-

*laughs* thanks for reassuring me..I feel better! *smiles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:26 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smiles- Yes, that will be fine doll.

alright *smiles back to you!* just grabbed your glow Ryder! what you gonna do about it? lol 878-626 hehe! wink  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:30 pm
Queen-tintin
*laughs* thanks for reassuring me..I feel better! *smiles*

alright *smiles back to you!* just grabbed your glow Ryder! what you gonna do about it? lol 878-626 hehe! wink

-laughs then winks- Right now doll, I'll say thank you. Next time perhaps I'll be able to give a tip. -smiles-  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games