Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:36 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- Yes, sheep are rather boring doll. Better shaved and sent back to pasture, than partied with.

lol oh that is a good one! I likey! rofl you mus have been fun in highschool! lol

-laughs loudly- Now doll, that was a long time ago! College was much better. -smirks then winks-

Ohh really now? lots of frat parties then? bringing the ladies in for some wild fun? *laughs* giggles!

-smirks- Now now now doll, some things are not for ladies ears.

So you say!!! lol hehe unless they were really bad things! blaugh

-chuckles amused- Now that would be telling doll.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:40 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- Now doll, that was a long time ago! College was much better. -smirks then winks-

Ohh really now? lots of frat parties then? bringing the ladies in for some wild fun? *laughs* giggles!

aww ok I understand.. wink it's ok, keep your personal secrets! no problem! *giggles* and *smiles*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:51 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

aww ok I understand.. wink it's ok, keep your personal secrets! no problem! *giggles* and *smiles*

-chuckles amused then winks- It's no secret doll. Some things are best left unsaid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:01 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles amused then winks- It's no secret doll. Some things are best left unsaid.

Alright, no problem! and *smirks!*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:15 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- I see that smirk doll. -winks-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:19 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Oh you do now!...*laughs* and so what of it? and what's new Ryder? *smiles at you!*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:30 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Oh you do now!...*laughs* and so what of it? and what's new Ryder? *smiles at you!*

-laughs loudly- I simply see it doll, do you wish me to think anything about it? -smirks amused- What's new? It's a new day, just coming back from the springs, having a new cup of coffee with a new bowl of chowder while typing on Gaia. -smirks then winks- How've you been doll?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:36 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs loudly- I simply see it doll, do you wish me to think anything about it? -smirks amused- What's new? It's a new day, just coming back from the springs, having a new cup of coffee with a new bowl of chowder while typing on Gaia. -smirks then winks- How've you been doll?

No you don,t have to think anything of it! lol and oo the springs! did you have fun? I love swimming , even more springs, biggrin wow! and oh it's your dinner time? and I'm good, worked today! but..tomorrow is a day off! in 5 days I'll be relaxing near a beach! can hardly wait! *smiles to herself* sweatdrop  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:20 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

No you don,t have to think anything of it! lol and oo the springs! did you have fun? I love swimming , even more springs, biggrin wow! and oh it's your dinner time? and I'm good, worked today! but..tomorrow is a day off! in 5 days I'll be relaxing near a beach! can hardly wait! *smiles to herself* sweatdrop

-smirks- Are you sure doll?

Yes the springs, I swim often, often enough I should re-register for the USMS again. -chuckles- Yes it's my dinner time, I'm East Coast doll. I've got the summer off thankfully. -smirks then chuckles- I live about an hour from the beach. -smiles- Ah 5 days off, very nice. I hope you have an enjoyable vacation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:53 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Yes the springs, I swim often, often enough I should re-register for the USMS again. -chuckles- Yes it's my dinner time, I'm East Coast doll. I've got the summer off thankfully. -smirks then chuckles- I live about an hour from the beach. -smiles- Ah 5 days off, very nice. I hope you have an enjoyable vacation.
ah so you must have a pretty well built body, am I right? *winks* pirate and an hour away! nice biggrin well I'll be on vacation for 7 days! so yes I'll try to enjoy myself!, for sure! *smiles* and thanks!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:37 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

ah so you must have a pretty well built body, am I right? *winks* pirate and an hour away! nice biggrin well I'll be on vacation for 7 days! so yes I'll try to enjoy myself!, for sure! *smiles* and thanks!

-smirks then winks- You have a great vacation doll.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I'm not gone yet! wink  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:45 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I'm not gone yet! wink

-chuckles amused- So I see doll.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:52 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I'm not gone yet! wink

hehe yes! I'm quite here! well virtually I guess! *laughs* what's new Ryder?  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:55 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

I'm not gone yet! wink

hehe yes! I'm quite here! well virtually I guess! *laughs* what's new Ryder?

-smirks- Aside from the eve of a new day doll?  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games