Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:01 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smirks then winks- You have a great vacation doll.

I'm not gone yet! wink

-chuckles amused- So I see doll.

hehe yes! I'm quite here! well virtually I guess! *laughs* what's new Ryder?

-smirks- Aside from the eve of a new day doll?

*giggles* yes, aside that, what is happening in your charming world? and is it a beautiful eve for you? *smiles*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smirks then winks- You have a great vacation doll.

I'm not gone yet! wink

*giggles* yes, aside that, what is happening in your charming world? and is it a beautiful eve for you? *smiles*

-chuckles- Just relaxing after a busy day getting some yard work done. So yes it is a beautiful eve.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:10 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- Just relaxing after a busy day getting some yard work done. So yes it is a beautiful eve.

AW..*smiles* I'm happy for you! here it is quite warm outside! had a beautiful day too! Now I'm waiting for some spaghetti squash,,..to be ready! it will be tasty! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:21 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

AW..*smiles* I'm happy for you! here it is quite warm outside! had a beautiful day too! Now I'm waiting for some spaghetti squash,,..to be ready! it will be tasty! mrgreen

-smiles- It's in the high 70's here this eve doll. I grilled out some seafood and veggies for dinner. -grins- With a nice cold one to wash it all down. Now the fire pits going and I'm just relaxing.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:38 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smiles- It's in the high 70's here this eve doll. I grilled out some seafood and veggies for dinner. -grins- With a nice cold one to wash it all down. Now the fire pits going and I'm just relaxing.

That sounded wonderful! well I roasted marshmellows in the evening! was having a cold one too! *smiles* now the dreaded work scene calls!...blehh!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:59 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

That sounded wonderful! well I roasted marshmellows in the evening! was having a cold one too! *smiles* now the dreaded work scene calls!...blehh!

-chuckles- Roasted marshmallows, there's a sweet treat doll. Have you ever smashed them between Vanilla wafers? That's something we love doing here, along with your typical s'mores. Sometimes we get the flavored marshmallows to roast as well and use chocolate animal crackers. -laughs- It can be a real zoo at times around the campfire and bon fire.

-raises eyebrows and chuckles- Ah the nose to the grindstone doll. I understand that. Might I ask what dreaded work you do? -smiles-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:40 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-chuckles- Roasted marshmallows, there's a sweet treat doll. Have you ever smashed them between Vanilla wafers? That's something we love doing here, along with your typical s'mores. Sometimes we get the flavored marshmallows to roast as well and use chocolate animal crackers. -laughs- It can be a real zoo at times around the campfire and bon fire.

-raises eyebrows and chuckles- Ah the nose to the grindstone doll. I understand that. Might I ask what dreaded work you do? -smiles-

*smiles* well it sounds like a real treat being around your bonfire! wink and no I have not tried adding vaniila wafers!s ounds exra sweet! and yes smores are specially tasty! heart yum!

my work is not so bad, actually I actually enjoy it! I bake and I cook, I'm diverse! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:56 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

*smiles* well it sounds like a real treat being around your bonfire! wink and no I have not tried adding vaniila wafers!s ounds exra sweet! and yes smores are specially tasty! heart yum!

my work is not so bad, actually I actually enjoy it! I bake and I cook, I'm diverse! cheese_whine

-laughs- It can be at times! You've not tried them? Doll you truly should, they're very good, and something that's easy enough for even a drunk friend to make. -laughs loudly-

-chuckles- Doll, being diverse never hurts as things are economically speaking. Have you been to culinary school, or just learned from family or life. -smiles-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:26 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-laughs- It can be at times! You've not tried them? Doll you truly should, they're very good, and something that's easy enough for even a drunk friend to make. -laughs loudly-

-chuckles- Doll, being diverse never hurts as things are economically speaking. Have you been to culinary school, or just learned from family or life. -smiles-

Will have to try the wafers and marshmellows *roasted* , for sure! biggrin

And learned how to cook through life experience and work *smiles* ..*thinks*

just 2 days and I'll be enjoying myself out west! cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:16 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smiles- You won't be disappointed doll.

Nice, cooking was one of those things my grandmother and mother made certain I learned. -laughs- They always said everyone should know how to cook for themselves in order to live.

-chuckles- The weekend is fast approaching doll. It's looking to be a great weekend all around.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Nice, cooking was one of those things my grandmother and mother made certain I learned. -laughs- They always said everyone should know how to cook for themselves in order to live.

-chuckles- The weekend is fast approaching doll. It's looking to be a great weekend all around.

Yes I sure hope so! mrgreen I am so ready to have some fun! lol it's been a long time I have not seen my sister, brother and father!...so I guess I'll take just a week ! razz *smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Yes I sure hope so! mrgreen I am so ready to have some fun! lol it's been a long time I have not seen my sister, brother and father!...so I guess I'll take just a week ! razz *smiles*

-smiles- Doll, everyone deserves to enjoy time with family. Make the most of it no matter how much time you have. Those are the moments that will last forever. -smiles-  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smiles- Doll, everyone deserves to enjoy time with family. Make the most of it no matter how much time you have. Those are the moments that will last forever. -smiles-

yes those memories will last forever! *smiles big* had a great time! It was a beautiful wedding! outside in botanical gardens!..walnut trees, plum trees. I was surprised! my sister was lovely ,,,her husband kept on trying to get info from me, for he had never met me before, lol getting to go tubing was something! floating down the Okanagan Channel for 3 hrs, drinking beer, fun! *laughs* I wish I could have stayed longer! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes those memories will last forever! *smiles big* had a great time! It was a beautiful wedding! outside in botanical gardens!..walnut trees, plum trees. I was surprised! my sister was lovely ,,,her husband kept on trying to get info from me, for he had never met me before, lol getting to go tubing was something! floating down the Okanagan Channel for 3 hrs, drinking beer, fun! *laughs* I wish I could have stayed longer! sweatdrop

-smiles- That they will doll, sounds as though you had a great time. Perhaps your next vacation with them can be longer.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:11 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

-smiles- That they will doll, sounds as though you had a great time. Perhaps your next vacation with them can be longer.

I sure hope so! *smiles* say..what's your avi smoking there *curious look on her face!* lol  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games