Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Strange & Unusual Ramblings of the Light Side/Dark Side Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What side are you on??
Dark side
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
Light side
51%
 51%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 136

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:13 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

*laughs*would love to see you cornered and dressed like so! *smiles wickedly!*

-smirks amused-

*giggles hehe* oooo you like! *smiles*!

-chuckles still amused- I don't like being in any corner doll. It brings the worst out in me.

ok, then fair enough! guess I wouldn't like it either. *smile*

-grins- Fair is fair is right doll. -winks amused-

Yes I guess *grins* if you say so!..

and the sun is shining so brigthly here! a beautiful day to look forward to! a day off for me! I'm glad! might go for a long hike in the woods..enjoy nature! who knows! biggrin maybe get lost and never come back.......lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:14 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

and the sun is shining so brigthly here! a beautiful day to look forward to! a day off for me! I'm glad! might go for a long hike in the woods..enjoy nature! who knows! biggrin maybe get lost and never come back.......lol

Quote:

I know where you're coming from there. It's all good! *smiles*

-grins- Exactly doll.

It is here as well, rained yesterday while we were out, but nothing yet today. -chuckles- Nothing like walking to your truck while it's raining tourists and vacationers.

-smirks- Yes doll, it's all good.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:20 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Quote:

-grins- Exactly doll.

It is here as well, rained yesterday while we were out, but nothing yet today. -chuckles- Nothing like walking to your truck while it's raining tourists and vacationers.

hi *smiles!* we have a lot of tourists that come here to our village, a big lake down the road, always attracts the people with sail boats ans catamarans, looks like fun! biggrin I get envious, for I dream of sailing in the sun some day! wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

like so! not too many, but alot of boats anyhow..must be worth it! *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:29 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Quote:

-grins- Exactly doll.

hi *smiles!* we have a lot of tourists that come here to our village, a big lake down the road, always attracts the people with sail boats ans catamarans, looks like fun! biggrin I get envious, for I dream of sailing in the sun some day! wink

-smirks amused- There's an overly large salt water ocean just a ways from here doll. Spent many a days in those waters and beaches. Though sailing into the sun only leads to a relaxing night of fishing in the deep seas off the west coast of the peninsula. -laughs- Though at the moment the east coast has more of a draw for me.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:38 am
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

Quote:

-grins- Exactly doll.

-smirks amused- There's an overly large salt water ocean just a ways from here doll. Spent many a days in those waters and beaches. Though sailing into the sun only leads to a relaxing night of fishing in the deep seas off the west coast of the peninsula. -laughs- Though at the moment the east coast has more of a draw for me.

Never have fished in the deep sea! smile would love tot try though..fishing is fun, getting sun tanned, being far away from the everyday bustle; being around good friends, drinking some good beer, well you get the idea..*smiles* now that,s living! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:57 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin

-grins- Exactly doll.

Never have fished in the deep sea! smile would love tot try though..fishing is fun, getting sun tanned, being far away from the everyday bustle; being around good friends, drinking some good beer, well you get the idea..*smiles* now that,s living! cool

-chuckles- Doll you should try it. It's well worth it.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:36 pm
Raven Ryder

yes I should! mrgreen and I got your glowwww! cannot bump you, you have no bumping thread! blaugh 722-574 thank youuuuu! rofl
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 am
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

yes I should! mrgreen and I got your glowwww! cannot bump you, you have no bumping thread! blaugh 722-574 thank youuuuu! rofl
User Image

-chuckles- Thank you doll. I have it started in the test thread, I've only forgotten about it after taking off to visit friends for a weekend. -laughs- I should at least have it finished before I head out of town for work again. Won't put in my good fish but will at least have the Witch Doctors in while I'm away.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:43 pm
Queen-tintin
xX TRIX SKATER Xx
redface I'm really sorry, did not mean to take over your thread! I must simply be an twisted person to you now! my bad! but hey you watch the *Walking Dead?* that's a pretty cool show huh! lol *smiles*

Considering xX TRIX SKATER Xx has not signed in since May of 2013..... I highly doubt the person cares. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:48 pm
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:00 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
xX TRIX SKATER Xx
redface I'm really sorry, did not mean to take over your thread! I must simply be an twisted person to you now! my bad! but hey you watch the *Walking Dead?* that's a pretty cool show huh! lol *smiles*

Considering xX TRIX SKATER Xx has not signed in since May of 2013..... I highly doubt the person cares. xd

good to know lol..then who could have changed the name of the thread...? I wonder!...*laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:12 pm
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
xX TRIX SKATER Xx

good to know lol..then who could have changed the name of the thread...? I wonder!...*laughs*

Honey..... after how many pages you and the Big Guy have filled up......-cracks up laughing-..... it just seemed appropriate.

Of course, I do hope you will let others join in if they ever want to? You two keep this thread busier than Kay's CB. Besides.... who cares whether you choose light or dark side. We all have both sides to us. wink So have fun! -shakes finger- BUT.... keep it clean or I will paddle you both! You hear?! twisted

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:17 pm
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
Reve Casse
Queen-tintin
xX TRIX SKATER Xx

Honey..... after how many pages you and the Big Guy have filled up......-cracks up laughing-..... it just seemed appropriate.

Of course, I do hope you will let others join in if they ever want to? You two keep this thread busier than Kay's CB. Besides.... who cares whether you choose light or dark side. We all have both sides to us. wink So have fun! -shakes finger- BUT.... keep it clean or I will paddle you both! You hear?! twisted

ok *smiles and shakes her head yes!* np ! anyone can join in of course! *laughs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:19 pm
Raven Ryder
Queen-tintin
Raven Ryder

User Image

-chuckles- Thank you doll. I have it started in the test thread, I've only forgotten about it after taking off to visit friends for a weekend. -laughs- I should at least have it finished before I head out of town for work again. Won't put in my good fish but will at least have the Witch Doctors in while I'm away.

Ok..well have a good time! we'll take care of your fish! *winks*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 pm
Reve Casse
Raven Ryder
-laughs loudly- Kudos for the laugh and name change. Does that mean I's getting sent to the corner? -smirks-

-giggles- I thought it was amusing. Glad you like it! lol

stare Sent to the corner?! I think not. -hands him a broom, mop and bucket- Just clean up any mess you two make. razz

-laughs- Sorry doll there won't be a need for the cleaning supplies. I'm not in the habit of making those messes. -smirks- Now if you're going to stick around you might need it. I could always drag your sister in here with the booze and brownies. -winks-  
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games